India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

is rajveer the next

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
is rajvir the next billi Wacko of QH type .. invincible and keeps coming up with new evil ideas... he wants veera nd nw veeba marry so he will try more new evil meansOuch
i cant wait for his exit from d show.. seriously annoying to watch his character... plus poor acting makes it worse.. 

this show has too much never ending negativity like any other shows on tv.. the fact that veera was always realistic and positive was its usp but nw i cant say that at all..

also i m fed up with repetitive things like ballu going to jail den beaten up den jail den beaten up den the cycle continues Wacko

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Preetlovepri_tanvizainabawoonSam_15MrDarcyfan...-Riya-...

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Talk about it, i wanted to smash my tv screen with my dumb bell yesterday everytime they showed that sick rajveer's face, he is beyond annoying, totally raises my blood pressure!!DeadAngry And the cycle of baldev getting into jail and getting beaten up is annoying and beyond depressingCryCry why mash why??? What have u got against baldev?CryCryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviSam_15anjsMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I think the makers of this show have officially lost the Plot! Like literally! The way they drag this, jail and back for Baldev track over and over again is a joke! Don't they PAY people to come up with story ideas, and THIS is the best they can do?

What I used to enjoy about Veera was how generally realistic and down to earth the story was. All characters had a believable quality about them. The plots were not far fetched! But NOW? Everything is so far out and unrealistic! 

Also, the guy who plays RV, is his name Vivek, cant act to save his life! Just a pretty boy with nice guns trying to play an evil character! The character is SO useless and badly written and executed, that whatever acting ability he MAY have gets lost as well! 

Killing Nihal Singh was SO horrible, and they have completely done injustice to Nihal and Ratan! It's like MASH have a vandetta against them or something? Terrible really! The story line is SO repetitive, and now Mahan Devi Veera will look for clues to save her "Pati" from jail! Give me a break? This story has turned into another "Saas Bahu" yawn-fest, with a Sati Savitri at the helm, going into Vanvaas with her husband! PLEASE is all I have to say! 

Like Pyaar Ka Daard turned into "Saar Ka Daard", now Veera is also turning into a Migraine inducing nightmare! At least in QH, the villain can act, and they have a great BG to keep us entertained! But here, what are they going to do? Play "Happy Shappy Vala?", while Baldev rots in jail?

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 26 December 2014 at 5:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

Preetlove Newbie
Preetlove
Preetlove

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Am sure they will drag this track also. So don't hope so much. I suggest u to quit this show like me. Missing ranjan scenes and romance
Cry

Edited by Preetlove - 26 December 2014 at 5:52am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top