Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) (Page 82)

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Dear Vikas I follow this lovely story from beginning and this part is in Hindi can you please brief for me in English so I can connect to next part with other writer. Thank you so much.
Nothing yaar.

Raman will get a sudden buisness meeting and he has to leave for chennai.
Ishita plans to use to advantage

In chennai
Mrs Chandra starts taunting Amma about another engagement breaking of Ishita.
Mihika as warned by Ishita waiting for chance starts her game
she speaks as if really engagement is there
and starts praising Raman and more.Leaving amma with no chance but agree engagement is going on
So Amma was tricked to agree about engagement

Then Ishita tells Raman is comming to Chennai
and mihika breaks it for everyone
They decide to invite him to their house

Raman was unaware of Mihika and Ishita's plan will be surprised

I made amma say engagement on friday
and brought Raman to chennai so amma won't get voice and ceremony transfer o chennai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311usaonly

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Nice update so they all plan to make Ishu parents  indirect to agree for their engagement. Hope they sucessful and get real engagement to show Mrs Chandra that Raman is a sucessful business man and suitable for Ishu to marry him.Thank you so much for English translation and quick update.Have a wonderful day dear.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAM

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Nice update so they all plan to make Ishu parents  indirect to agree for their engagement. Hope they sucessful and get real engagement to show Mrs Chandra that Raman is a sucessful business man and suitable for Ishu to marry him.Thank you so much for English translation and quick update.Have a wonderful day dear.Smile

appa had no problem with their relation 
only amma had problem with Raman as he is punjabee
but Mihika tricked saying as if it is happening

usaonly

prachi_vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
prachi_vrushan
prachi_vrushan

Posted: 06 March 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
awesome update yar
ishita ka plan
no choice for amma than except d proposal

SAKIVIAM

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged

MISSION MOM's:

Scene starts with raman entry in the house where all are present to welcome raman... raman seeing them understood ishu made all arrangements... mihika made introductions to raman and took blessings from all...

Raman speaks to amma casually and took blessings and she is blessing him due to presence of relatives but not whole heartedly...raman understood it and know amma is shooting daggers at him... mihika who knows her peri amma took raman with an excuse to ask him fresh up and come... mihika guided raman towards his room but before mihika leaving raman asked how amma convienced...to which she says what she and ishita did and how amma recultantly gave nod for engagement...raman happy and sad at time... as he is happy for his engagement with ishita but amma have not accepted whole heartedly...so he decided to talk to her and conveince her but amma is busy in plans to show family that raman is not good so that they will reject raman and she has no hand in it...

Raman calls ishu and tells that he reached safely and how he met her madrasiyon ki toil( how he met all her relatives) ishra talk about ruhi and how they started missing each other... raman says ishu that he will convience amma whole heartedly for our alliance not like the trap you did...to which ishu says even you too did the same with your mother and I too followed it from my patidev...raman asks her to repeat it...she shyly repeats mere patidev(my husband) and he corrects hone wale patidev( would be husband) he kisses her suddenly while speaking to her in the phone she feels happy, shy and don't know how to react and keeps silent...he asks her to speak something but she just says RAMAN... he know that she is feeling very shy and too make more uncomfortable he says don't be too shy and become jungle bhilli like you fought with me in the mall for ruhi's toy to which she asks why...he replies by saying I don't want my wife to sharmeli( shy ) as if she gets shy I cant do any romance and love to her all the time I have to ask her to speak and make comfortable with me... she says beshram and cuts the call... he smiles and calls her again she composes herself and takes the call...he starts his convo by saying I have to teach a lot so that I can enjoy my wedding night warna (if not) my wedding night will be wasted...she shivers with his words and says I wont talk talk to you and about to cut again but he says don't even dare to cut... I will call again and if you attend I will call to your clinic too... and muje meri madrasan bahuth pasand chahe vo shermili ho ya jungle bhilli(I love my madrasan very much be it tigress or shy) and I want to convience your amma whole heartedly not like this so suggest something to which she smiles and says be like what you are raman she will understand you and love to me... you no need to do something for her going out of your box but make sure you did not talk about non veg when you are near her...to which raman says iam not that fool to talk non veg with your mother first ishu wont understand what he said but slowly realises what gutter mind he has and scolds him by saying iam talking about food not what you think...to which he says what iam thinking...she says nothing and diverts the topic by saying I told mihika every thing don't worry about vada, sambar she will serve you Punjabi food but only vegetarian... he smiles and says you are taking very much care of me...she smiles and says I love taking care of my husband...mihika comes to raman in mean while and calls him...he cuts the call finally and says I will come to delhi as soon as possible and I cant stay away from you... he says I LOVE YOU to her she to says I LOVE YOU to him...

Raman sits with them and talks to them leisurely... Mrs.chnadran waiting for a chance to insult raman or ishita but she is not getting it... Raman nicely interacting with everyone and warmly answering everyone's questions...

Mrs.iyer calls all them to have food and starts serving raman south indian food as she very well knows raman don't like south indian food but mihika interrupts her peri amma and says she made special Punjabi food for jeeju and she will serve that only as jeeju is not habituated to our food... Mrs.chandran sees her chance and says now ishu have to learn punajbi food and adopt Punjabi rituals for him and don't know what more is there for her in this marriage... raman gets angry by seeing her as she wants to insult him or ishu in one way or other and amma is silent so that she can make raman is not good for ishita infront of all but raman calmly speaks by saying he wont make ishu to change herself or ask her to learn Punjabi food or adopt his rituals... ishu can be same as she is now and how she has grown in these years... I want to accept ishita as she is not by changing her... if she accept my traditions willingly I wont have any objection but I wont ask her to change or accept for me as she is getting married to me...Mrs.chandran says you are saying all these to get good impression but you will also change after marriage and ask her to adopt your culture to which raman says If I want to act I will act near her not before you all... mihika to make situation cool interfers and says raman to have food but he says amma is serving me for first time and I don't want me or anyone to reject her so I will eat south indian today and he asks amma to serve food... amma serves him and he without saying anything eat south indian food... all are impress by his geastre but mrs.chandran again says see how is acting to impress you all sweetly but this time raman answers in loud by saying  am not that cheap to act upon food and make convience you all that iam good for ishita... I respect ishita and her family and I don't want to hurt my mother who first time serving me and moves out of the area...

Mrs.chandran some how want to destroy the realation of ishra and creates a scene in the house but anyone are not bothered about it...amma is dilemma as she don't know what to think of raman...

@delhi:

Mihika calls ishita and says how raman answered everyone an how he ate southindian and how he respected periamma infront of all and ishu is happy with that gesture of raman and decides to pacify his mother...

Ishu enters bhalla house with ruhi and makes her eat, helps with her homework and asks her to go to room and change...

Mrs. Bhalla did not speak anything infront of ruhi but after ruhi going into her room...Ishu comes to Mrs.bhalla and says sorry to her as she know she is against their alliance and says I cant leave without ruhi and now raman too... I know you are having questions and issues with me but I promise you that I will respect and learn all Punjabi rituals and food and try my best to keep raman and ruhi happy...mrs.bhalla didn't speak any thing and ishu says sorry to disturb and about to leave but mrs.bhalla asks she can learn non veg for raman and ruhi...ishu face changes into pale and want to answer but mrs.bhalla gets her answer by seeing her but she is waiting for ishu's answer... ishu says I cant learn non veg for them and moves towards the door but toshiji says Iam not having any problem to accept you as my bahu... ishu doesn't understand why this sudden change in her but she says you can easily lie to me for raman and ruhi but you didn't lied and I can see your happiness in your eyes when you are talking about raman and ruhi and sincierty in you that how you want them to keep them and our family happy by learning our customs and food... she takes ishu into hug and says I wont get any perfect Punjabi bahu if I search too and says I will make you learn every customs but there is no need to change yourself or leave your customs for us...and kisses her on forehead... bahlla ji, romi and mr.iyer watch this and feels happy...

@night Chennai

Raman arrives home after his meeting and joins them in dinner... Raman asks amma to serve food and raman gets surprised when amma serves him Punjabi food and he looks at mihika but amma says she didn't prepare food and I prepared it for you...Mrs.chandran speaks by saying see what he told in afternoon and now what he is doing and how he changed madhavi to make Punjabi food for him but madhavi stops Mrs. Chandran and says I myself prepared Punjabi food for him when raman directly said not make punajabi food for him and says after incident in home raman came and spoke to me...

Flash back (before few hours while raman leaving home)

Raman met amma in her room and said aunty... I know you don't want ishita to get married to me but my happiness is in ruhi's happiness and ruhi's happiness is in both of us... I proposed ishita for marriage because I want ruhi with me forever and I know you wont have problem nor my parents are having problem with ruhi staying in both houses but I cant see ruhi to be distance from me either it's a opposite house too... and I frankly say I want to marry ishita for ruhi only but after meeting her and proposing her to our marriage I learnt that I  admire her and love her and she is best for me as my life partner and ruhi's mother... so I want her to get married to me not for only ruhi but for me too.. and I want your acceptance for that...I know mihika and ishu tricked you to accept alliance infront of all but I need your acceptance whole heartedly not by any tricks...amma asks him that what you said in dinning area is true or get my acceptance to which he smiles and says both I want your acceptance by saying truth only not by impression... you think iam a bad guy  because I kept case on your family of ruhi's kidnapping and I became stubborn of net letting ruhi meet ishita or taken case back but I seen ruhi after a year and I didn't think anything other than that my daughter is kidnapped... I love ruhi very much and you can understand me and my actions seeing ruhi after long time so I did it without thinking but now I regret it... iam sorry aunty I am very ashamed of it but amma smiles and says iam sorry too... I wantedly made you eat south indian food as I know you wont like it but I touched with your gesture... that you don't want to reject your amma serving for first time either it is southindian too... raman says your are very much elder than so you don't be sorry and you can scold me like my mother by you wont say sorry again to which amma smiles and says only on one condition...raman asks what she says you will call me amma..to which he calls her amma and says to bless him to have a happy married life with ishita...

End of flash back...

Amma says to everyone that iam going to delhi tomorrow with raman to make preperations for engagement... raman is very happy and all family too...

Edited by shravani_2311 - 07 March 2015 at 6:18am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

sona27nizahaAastha26ishra7nerdjojoPks20simplipu123yhm11122sonamniki03pgsupriyarajveernainalovFUNFICTION2002bush123friendofallekta979shutrohinimaneeshasangeethbalalove_swayamshivashnapariyanrupzgalagneeputraavianasree1413DT_Fanjiyaa02N.R.RonaKP_DT_FanSimmideepakRichajinTamannaSethi_Divan_forevaTc_TcVENBA..TeriDeewani..Raatrichandu1234--Rashmi---sahibasharmavanisreeJniISHRA83sulochana90nividancesSuryaIshraholicMarriedLoveAnum_saysRomComFanjanani_divanFanaahSAKIVIAMishra123Rayalandabhilasha_dreamfrenzyyswathinavni_19..sush..--HANISA--usaonly

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
res..shavi diLOL
will definitely read now

srry
swathin IF-Rockerz
swathin
swathin

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
superb update