Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) (Page 76)

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravsss

Anku ... I just read disclose one... Again...
This one is so romantic...

Kyaa baat h..
Behena... Tussi the changa likhiya h .. 

Raman... Came to see he as she didn't receive d call.. You made me remember sum thing...

Tat authoritative order... Hihi... I have experienced it... :p

They hugged each other... N shared three magical words...

Cute update

p.s. sry fr this late comment...

thnkew so much for likimg yaara

Hehe..experienced bandeLOLLOL

Dnt be srry yrr

ishra123 IF-Rockerz
ishra123
ishra123

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I read all Parts in one go.
all r fabulous .
awesome guys.
lovely.
Emotional.
Thanks u so much
Anshika7 Senior Member
Anshika7
Anshika7

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
A Beautiful Morning Towards A Beautiful Future!"

As the sunrays peeped inside the room, through the window, Raman stirred in his sleep. He tried to turn but couldn't and as the realization of the reason that wasn't letting him turn hit him, he opened his eyes to adore the sight. Ruhi was sleeping with her one leg on him while Ishita held Ruhi in a loving embrace. A dreamy smile appeared on his face seeing his two precious ladies, first thing in the morning. "I will soon turn this moment an everyday routine.." He whispered to the sleeping forms of Ruhi and Ishita in a determined tone and gently untangled himself from Ruhi.

Half n hour later, when Ishita woke up, there was no sight of Raman. She assumed that Raman left early as he said last night. Little did she know that her would be husband was preparing breakfast for her. Few minutes later when Ishita entered the room after freshening up, she found Raman sitting on the couch, busy with his mobile. A tray with two cups of tea and some sandwiches kept in front of him at the small coffee table.

"What.. what are you doing here?" Ishita asked as she took a step towards the couch. "You said, you would leave early.."

"I wanted to have breakfast with my would be wife!" He smiled with an outstreched hand.

"Did you prepare all this?" Ishita took his hands "For me?" She sat beside him, on the couch.

"Appa ko toh bolunga nai ki hamare liye chai aur naashta bana dein.. So yes, I did!" He handed her a cup of tea and before he could answer the second part of her question, he noticed a tear rolling down Ishita's cheeks.

"What's wrong?" He took the cup from her and kept it on the table "Ishita.." He moved closer to her and the next moment he found Ishita hugging him and holding him as close as possible. Raman hugged her back and kept caressing her hair until he felt her relaxed.

After few minutes, Raman spoke to lighten up her mood as he sensed that Ishita got emotional with his gesture. "Itna emotional hone ki zaroorat nai hai madrasan.. Shaadi ke baad toh roz tumhe hi banana hai.."

As his words registered by Ishita, she pulled back slowly and looked into his smiling eyes. Just like her reaction seeing the breakfast was unexpected by Raman, her next move was unexpected as well.

"I would love to.." Ishita placed a soft kiss on Raman's cheeks. She loved his gesture. She loved his "Shaadi ke baad" His confidence that they would be married soon gave her an assurance of a beautiful future with him and Ruhi.

"What was that for?" Raman tucked a loose strand of hair behind Ishita's ear.

"Thank you, for everything!" Ishita replied with a teary smile.

"If that's your way of thanking me everytime I do something for you then I will make sure that I continue doing special things for you my whole life!" Raman winked, making Ishita blush.

"IshiMaa.." Ruhi's sleepy voice broke their eye lock and with that Raman went to his home with a determined mind while Ishita got busy with Ruhi.

As soon as he entered the Bhalla house, Mrs.Bhalla stopped him. He knew this was coming and he was prepared for it.

"Ruhi ko phir wahan chhod aaya?" Mrs.Bhalla enquired.

"Laaya hi nai.. Woh wahin rahegi abse.. aur Ishita ko uska legal guardian bana raha hoon." He stated with a straight face.

"Matlab?" Mrs.Bhalla asked.

"Matlab ye, ki abse Ruhi sirf aur sirf Ishita ki beti hai.. Hamara uspar koi haq nai hoga.." Raman turned to walk away.

"Aise kaise tune ye faisla le liya?" Mrs.Bhalla held Raman's arm "Tu hota kaun hai ye decide karne waala?" She turned Raman around with a jerk.

"I'm her father and I know what's best for my daughter. She has every right to be happy and she would be happy with Ishita only." He stated "I'm ready to stay away from my daughter for her happiness and you should be ready too.." Raman looked up at his mother and saw her agreeing expressions about Ishita being the best mother, Ruhi could ever get but there was a fear on her face as well. Fear of going away from Ruhi. Fear of losing Ruhi, once again.

Raman knew, this was the only way to convince his mother for his and Ishita's wedding. He knew, his mother can never let go of Ruhi and will definitely try to find a middle way. He was just provoking her to the extent where she asks him for any other solution and that's when he will suggest about him getting married to Ishita. He was just waiting for the right time.

An hour later when Raman came for the breakfast, he noticed the sad faces of his parents and siblings. "Lagta hai Maa ne news break kar di.." He thought to himself as he settled himself on the chair, next to his father.

"Raman.." His mother spoke in a low voice.

"Hmm.." He replied chewing his toast.

"Tu reh sakta hoga Ruhi ke bina par hum nai reh payenge.." Mrs.Bhalla spoke as tears gathered in her eyes.

He hated to see his mother in tears but this was needed for the future, full of smiles.

"Ruhi ki khushi Ishita ke saath hai Maa.. aur aao bhi ye baat acchhe se jaanti hain.." He took a sip of orange juice while observing everyone's reaction so as to see the progress of his plan.

"Jaisa chal raha hai waisa hi chalne de.. Ruhi hamare pados mein hai.. Hum kabhi bhi usse mil sakte hain.. Legal custody dene ki kya zaroorat?" Mrs.Bhalla asked making Raman choke on his juice. He never saw this coming. He thought for a moment and replied with as much confidence as he could muster to lie yet again to his mother.

"Ishita is moving back to Chennai" He said and after a dramatical pause added "Forever!"

Raman mentally patted himself as he saw everyone's expression, especially his mother's. He was quite sure that now, instead of him agreeing everyone to his and Ishita's wedding, it's going to be his mother doing the same.

"Koi toh doosra raasta hoga.." Mrs.Bhalla held Raman's hand "Jisse Ruhi hamare paas bhi rahe aur khush bhi.."

Before Raman could suggest about his pre planned idea, Romi interjected.

"Mummy ji.. mere paas ek idea hai.." Romi spoke in an excited voice. Raman cursed his brother under his breath for poking his nose in between but regretted it the very next moment.

"Mummy ji aap na.. Bhai ki aur Ishita ji ki shaadi kara do.. Ruhi bhi khush aur hum bhi khush.." Romi grinned at his brilliant idea, unaware of the fact that his brother just kissed him on his cheeks, mentally.

"Oye.. Tu paagal toh nai ho gaya.." Mrs.Bhalla yelled at Romi "Main uss madrasan ko apni bahu kabhi nai banaungi.."

"Waise Romi theek hi keh raha hai Toshi ji.. aur hamari bahu se zyaada humein Ruhi ki Maa ke baare mein sochna chahiye.." Mr.Bhalla said "Ishita bahu nai pata kaisi hogi par itna toh hum sab jaante hain ki Ruhi ko usse acchhi Maa nai mil sakti.."

"I'm getting late.. Jo bhi decide kijiyega.. Shaam tak kar lijiyega.. Because tomorrow I'm going to sign the papers of Ruhi's custody." Raman stood up wiping his hands with the tissue paper. "Romi.. chal tujhe college drop kar deta hoon.." He held Romi's arm as he walked out of the Bhalla house.

Raman stopped the car in front of a bike showroom. Romi was surprised and confused as well. He looked at his brother with confused face.

"Jaa.. jo bhi bike tujhe leni thi lele.. Aaj tune zindagi mein pehli baar koi samajhdaari waali baat ki hai.. Toh inaam toh banta hai na.." Raman hugged Romi while Romi got even more confused thinking, what did he say or do to deserve this prize.

Raman smiled at his brother's confused state and drove off with a hope that the evening will bring a good news for him and Ishita.

~*~

P.S.- Hope, you all like it. Thank you, for reading!

Cheers!

Anshi

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha74sona27rashmiaroranizahaAastha26ishra7nerdjojoPks20KaruSushsimplipu123yhm11122sonampgsupriya01828363112riya65FUNFICTION2002PRAVEENDMfriendofallrohinimaneeshanagsumalove_swayamshutkj20sony1990sangeethbalapariyansweety_virgo1rupzgalTheSunShineAllezJustinedroolerKP_DT_FanRianshiSimmideepakeviltwin_14N.R.RonaDT_FanTc_Tcjiyaa02rnarayan--Rashmi---Raatrisahibasharmavanisreesulochana90VsoujanyashinseenMarriedLoveshalz_123ankita_sidanaishra123sweety_10swathinshravani_2311frenzyyRomComFanFanaahjanani_divan_Deepika_usaonlyNichuss

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Nyc update
raman making his family agree was hillarious n witty
usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Ankita first of all hope you are feeling good now. And if you write when in not good mood the outcome are so beautiful I don't know what will happen when you are in romantic mood.the update was beautiful and can see now both are more understanding and start to build up their love and trust in another level. Did he climb up the pipe again to see her really he is grate can't stay away from her? thank you for beautiful update dear.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_sidana

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Ankita first of all hope you are feeling good now. And if you write when in not good mood the outcome are so beautiful I don't know what will happen when you are in romantic mood.the update was beautiful and can see now both are more understanding and start to build up their love and trust in another level. Did he climb up the pipe again to see her really he is grate can't stay away from her? thank you for beautiful update dear.Hug
omg...that was days back jum when i wrote this one and my mood was not good. Thnks for askingBig smile

And am so glad u liked the updateHug

He can do anything for ishita yrr...ckimbing pipe is ittu sa task

thnks fr liking it dearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

usaonly

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update Anshika atleast  now Raman have a ray of hope and get support indirect from Romi I can't get much understand from Hindi convo but guess that Toshi not convince for this marriage. Love morning scene he wake up early just to make breakfast for her and get the kiss in return that was so sweet.Thank you so much for beautiful update dear.Smile
rnarayan Goldie
rnarayan
rnarayan

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Lovely

Go to top