Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) (Page 70)

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkleamina

What a brilliant idea! Read all 17 parts in one go and loved every part...thank you to all the writers, you are all awesome:)
Brilliant way Ishu and Ruhi met. Love how Raman missed Ruhi so much.  Also how he totally understands IshRu's bond.

Cute the way Raman protected/defended Ishu in front of Mrs Chandran...her hero ;)

Loved so many other parts but can't put in words...now that I am caught up will be able to appreciate each update as it comes...will be re reading this OS again cos it's that good.

Looking forward to the next update and where the next writer takes this story.

A collective thank you from all of us. This thread was a really great idea and the story is turning out way better than I had originally expected. Surprisingly all the parts manage to flow together quite well even though the people writing them are all unique. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkleaminasakshi.ekansh

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Omg...navi u ended at high point
i hav to think of a plan now...lol

Gud update dear

Will try to come up with something soonLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nividancessakshi.ekansh

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

Omg...navi u ended at high point
i hav to think of a plan now...lol

Gud update dear

Will try to come up with something soonLOL

Thanks Ankita. Smile
I'm sure you'll do a good job though! Waiting for your update. Big smile
Ishradivani Senior Member
Ishradivani
Ishradivani

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Nice one navi .total update is awesome. raman is excellent in this.loved his confi n total chai scene. amma applies a break for ishra marriage bt no worries raman hai na he wil convince evryone. waiting for next one ankita come soon waiting anxiously I know u wil give a wonderful one again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nividances

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
So here I am with an update. First of all I will tell you that Navi had ended it at high point..the plan. I thought and thought but couldnt come up with any idea. Then I remembered last time, how I took the story to a new dramatic level which ended up in big dissapointment. This time...I was not ready to face that. So no experimenting this time. Cos this plan thing can change the whole course. I have just written about begining of ishra love. Nothinv else. Dont know if you will like it or not.

And one more thing, this is the update I hav written in my worst of the moods...some personal issues. Thankfully I had planned last night what i had to write otherwise today to I ciupdnt hav come up with this much idea too. But commitment is commitment and I didnt want anyone to curse me. Wrote this much in half an hour and I know I could have done better. But I was in no jovial mood today unlike last time when I was excited to write. Upset with life. Had it been my own story, I wouldnat hav updated today but I owe it to writers here. Dont know if my blabbering or story wil make sense or not. But here it goes.

Love is in the Air

The winter wind was flowing in a full moon light causing the curtains in the room to produce rattling sounds in an otherwise silent atmosphere. In the middle of room, on the king sized bed layed mother daughter duo, cocooned into each other with serene smile on their faces. Ishita had her arm one below Ruhi and other circling her top with her hand resting on her back while Ruhi covered her mother's chest and back hiw much her tiny arms allowed her. It was a sight to behold. Raman couldn't help but take a picture of two angels of his life then and there cos these moments were rare to be found. 

Click...the sound of flash made her snap open her eyes and he bit his tounge realizing the grave mistake he had made. Raman...she wondered and stood up to face him before he could find a hiding place for himself. What are you doing here? Her voice was furious and he knew jhansi ki rani was in form now. He pretended to look here and there trying to come up with excuse. Ishita...I...I was...he fumbled with the words. What Raman? I was what? She raised her eyebrows. He looked deep into her eyes and thought and thought.

I was here to check Ruhi. He spoke up and moved towards the bed applauding himself for the wonderful excuse he crooked up. She followed him. Check? What do you mean by check? She retorted. Check means check Ishita...dont you know English? He asked behaving like a shocked creature. I know wat is check? But whats the need to chek? She kept her hands on her hips.

He turned and sat on the bed near Ruhi. Arre...am her father. I need to see if she is alright. She might need me. He kissed Ruhi on her forehead. His lips lingered on her skin for long while she impatiently waited for him to turn. He knew he had to cover up some way. Think something bhalla...otherwise you are gone today. He smacked himself and then pecking her forehead again got up to face her.

Raman...she is with her mother and she is perfectly fine. She pointed to her as she crossed her arms across her chest. Arre who said. .she is not...he spoke back. I trust you but then...his words trailed off. Then?? She raised her brows. He dejectedly moved towards the window while she followed.

I was mising both of you. He confessed inhaling the cold air into his system as he kept his hand on windowpane. She came beside him and joined her hands with his. This was the new side of this man she was seeing. So calm.so silrnt...speaking his heart out. But she didnt leave the chance of teasing him and a curiosity crooked up in her mind. Raman..how did you come here? He smirked and gave a dimpled smile while her eyes widened again. You again climbed up the pipe? Raman made a face at her horrified expression. If a kumbhkaran like you wont pick up my calls..wat else can I do? But howcome you woke up at sound of flash then. He asked. I think my phone was on silent. I am sorry. She replied. Its ok...but next nym dont miss my calls. He said in an almost ordering tone.

She smiled. What if I miss? He looked at her only to find a glint of mischief in her eyes. He smiled and turned aside to face her. She too turned a bit...their joined hands now in air. Then I will come here. He said huskily bringing his face closer to hers. She felt a strange sensation in her body and color spread up on her cheeks before she could acknowledge. He smiled seeing his effect on her. Why? She said lowering her gaze. The smile on her face widening as much as she tried to hide. Cos I need a good night wish to sleep. He said tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear to have a clear view of her face. He never moved back his hands of her face as his fingers carressed her smooth cheeks. She felt butterflies in her stomach. She couldnt stop him as she was loving it but his gaze was too much for her to handle. Shyly, she hugged him burrying her face in the crook of his neck. He chukled at her innocence and hugged her back wrapping her to himself in his arms. Arre...you got shyed away so easily? He tried to make her feel at ease by starting the conversation. She just further snuggled herself into him. I want to see your face Ishita. He tried to pull her apart from him but she oppposed his force and went deeper into him. Raman pls...she spoke breathing heavily. I have still not done anything Ishita and you are not able to face me. I wonder what you will do when I will make you mine. He whispered into her ears.

Her eyes widened as her cheeks became scarlet red realising there was more to this relationship. She was getting a true partener in every sense. Raman loved her more than anything. He was there for her emotional support, he knew how to cheer her up and now he desired her too. Wat else can a girl ask for in her life. Ruhi and Raman...both were meant to come to her to make her life perfect.

Strocking her back for long, he pulled her a little apart to face her. His hands were on her waist. He could see her eyes shining happily. And that brought a smile on his face too. But he knew she was new to all such things. So he said Dont worry Ishita. We will take everything slowly. Only upto level you are comfortable with. This time her eyes shone with not just love but pride too. She was proud to have Raman as her life partener and soulmate in life. He pecked her forehead gently. But yess...I need a good night hug and kiss from you. She hugged him overwhelmed with emotions. I love you Raman...was all she could say. I love you too...he said hugging her back.

By the way can I sleep here only? He said after an hour of their long conversations. Raman? Arre...dont be shocked. I just want to sleep with both of you. And dont worry no one will know. Moreover Appa already has no problem with this relation and Amma is not here. I will return early morning. He said making a cute puppy face and she didnt hav the heart to deny him. Moreover, he needs to be with his daughter. She explained her logical mind which tried to go against her illogical heart. 
They climbed the bed on either side of their daughter. Pulling the duvet, they kissed her cheeks from both sides and then cuddled into her joining their hands with hers. The family if trio slept a peaceful night after years to face new worries with a fresh smile in the morning. Yess...worries were still there. They had to make their mothers agree to this relation. They had to execute a plan soon. 

I hope this time ai have not disappointed you much vikas. I hav tried to keep it as minimal as possible so that you can take the plan according to your taste.
As I said I owe this part to all the wriers here.

Thnksss

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleysona27rashmiaroranizahaishra7Pks20sunsai79prz44yhm111pgsupriya01828363112niki03rajveernainalovFUNFICTION2002kj20friendofallekta979nagsumapariyanshutrohinimaneeshasony1990sangeethbalalove_swayamcloverAnshika7sruthirishisrujanahpvrrupzgalDT_FanN.R.Ronaagneeputrasree1413RianshiSimmideepakeviltwin_14Tc_Tcladyprincessjiyaa02VENBAHsp.canadawendy25sparkleaminasahibasharmaRaatrivanisreernarayanMarriedLoveSuryaIshraholicsulochana90nividancesJniISHRA83VsoujanyaAnum_saysshravsss.YashuRomComFanFanaahjanani_divansweety_10ishra123abhilasha_dreamfrenzyySAKIVIAMsakshi.ekansh.chiquitita.usaonlyNichuss

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Nice one buddy.
Ishra scenes makes the day.
Raman is too much eager to meet his wife and daughter (they behave same way as married)
Ishra hugging and sleeping together we are waiting for such scenes on screen.
thanks for update.

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 04 February 2015 at 5:40am
sakshi.ekansh IF-Sizzlerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Wow ... It was such a sweet update Ankita.. Aww poor Raman has to stay away from his angels.. He climbed the pipe again to meet her... The perfect moment he captured im his camera was so sweet.. The way Ishita teased him yet adored him finding another loving site of the very same man who was no less than a Ravan really.. Ishra moments Day Dreaming.. Super romantic and super awesome.. 
Respect for the man would always reach the sky when he understands the his woman completely. Loved how Raman said he would pace their relationship according to the comfort level of Ishita.. Dil le liye... 

A very sweet and much needed Ishralicious update.. Loved it Ankita.. Hug

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 04 February 2015 at 11:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_sidana

shravsss IF-Dazzler
shravsss
shravsss

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
anku... yaaraa... awesome update...
dil chota naa karin puttar...
sab tekh ho jana h...

about d story...