leave it.
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

I din't mean that way.
I want to say.
I could'nt think of that before.
Yaar yahan tho poora meaning hee gadbad hogayan,

leave it.

Cool vikas... I got ur meaning... Chck ur inbox...
Nice continuation waiting for the next part loved ishu ruhi bonding could hav expanded ramans pain in a broad way 
Thanks Shavi for update the story was good the way you put Ruhi b'day at the day they meet her and her real one was good sad that Raman still not see her yet. Hope Bhallas come to party and remember Ruhi cause she grown up the face might little change or may be Ruhi not remember them cause Ruhi still young. Waiting for the connection now Ruhi can't leave without Ishu but both family know each other might be easy for Ishra to be friends.But honestly like Vikas said need some twist to be spicy the story then will be more fun. Is it possible that can get PM for update? Cause I really enjoy the reading please. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.🥳🥳🥳
nice part..!! waiting for next..!!
Originally posted by usaonly

Thanks Shavi for update the story was good the way you put Ruhi b'day at the day they meet her and her real one was good sad that Raman still not see her yet. Hope Bhallas come to party and remember Ruhi cause she grown up the face might little change or may be Ruhi not remember them cause Ruhi still young. Waiting for the connection now Ruhi can't leave without Ishu but both family know each other might be easy for Ishra to be friends.But honestly like Vikas said need some twist to be spicy the story then will be more fun. Is it possible that can get PM for update? Cause I really enjoy the reading please. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.🥳🥳🥳

Thank u...
If my nxt turn comes i vl pm u...
Nd bhalla's dont attnd party..
It depends on nxt writer to mak twst
Originally posted by harichandana

Nice continuation waiting for the next part loved ishu ruhi bonding could hav expanded ramans pain in a broad way

We can xpnd yar bt limitd two scenes nly if i extnd i vl complete it... So i left loose treads so tht nxt writer can fulfil...
Originally posted by Rianshi

nice part..!! waiting for next..!!

Thank u
Finally got a chance to read it
Nice update, loved the birthday party and the Ishita-Ruhi bond
Originally posted by AllezJustine

Finally got a chance to read it
Nice update, loved the birthday party and the Ishita-Ruhi bond

Thank u...