Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) (Page 67)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
wow...such an amzng updte...
i loved raman's confdnce nd assuring ishu...

its very beautiful...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nividances

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update Nivi love the confident Raman had for this marriage and he alredy convince Ishu's dad so next target is her Amma.Hope  Raman can wrap everything up in  5 days. He alredy start caring and concern for Ishu was grate sign. Thank you for the update story.Have a grate week ahead dear.Smile

nividances

Anum_says IF-Dazzler
Anum_says
Anum_says

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
read all parts in one go...
And Loved each and every part...
A big Round of applause for all of u ...

nividances

Lucky.13 Senior Member

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nividances

sulochana90 IF-Dazzler
sulochana90
sulochana90

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
amazing update dear

nividances

sakshi.ekansh IF-Sizzlerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Nivi.. Thats a sweet update... Raman trying to pataofy Ishu's family.. Good for him.. 5 din hai bhai.. Mrs Iyer reluctant.. lets see how Raman breaks the ice between Punjabis and Madrasis.. The coffee making scene was so cute.. 
At this time all Ishita needs is Raman's support and all Raman needs is her trust. Its wonderful to see them supporting and trusting each other.. Lets see how they take their next step towards the perfect family.. 

Loved it Nivi.. Great job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nividancesusaonly

adlin1784 Groupbie
adlin1784
adlin1784

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Great update.Clap  It will be interesting to read how Raman will convince Amma.Wink

Thank you very very very much for the English translations.
Hug

nividances

sakshi.ekansh IF-Sizzlerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

nice one buddy.
Ishita's emotional part well writen.

Raman finally convinced her for maarriage.
Mrs Chandran who ayee hee apney insult karwaaney jyada naehn  chahiyen.

Abh ussney ghar mey bhee bolkar ramanaur ishita ka kaam aasan kardiyan.

waiting for next part

Thanks a lot buddy. Mrs Chandran is going to regret her panga from RKB. Lets see how Raman tackles the Iyers and Bhallas...Wink

Originally posted by shavi2311

Sakshi yar... Worth wait...
You potrayed ishu's part very well...

Nd i loved hw raman defended ishu's condition nd answer mrs.chandran...

She is already a mother to my daughter...and worlds best mother.. Heart touching dialouge...

Nd hw ishu shared her pain nd raman confidently said you accepted me trough your heart so you shared your past with me... This is suprb moment for me...

Nivi pls update fast yar...

Even i couldnt wait for the next part Shravani.. Nivi did update on time.. Thanks to her.. Thank you so much for calling it a worth wait.. I am glad it could touch your heart.. 
Thanks a lot Smile

Originally posted by sulochana90

amazing update waiting for the next

Thank you so much Smile

Originally posted by nagsuma

too good buddy..i want to press like button more than once..but it can't possible na..Cry..but superb yaar...i like this line specially.."Thoughts are from brain but relations are from heart and your heart has accepted me.. "..ClapClap 

Like button more than once.. Thats a big compliment.. Thank you so much for the comment.. It made me smile.. Yup Ishu has accepted Raman from her heart.. Lets see how he manages to convince the family..
Thanks again..Smile

Originally posted by ankita_sidana

I hope u r better now sakshi
wishing u a speedy recovery

Wonderful update yrrr
loved every bit of It
must say...you are an amazing writer
iishita's past...good twist...she had told but subbu cheated
aww...raman comforted her
rkb reaction on knwng truth...spot on...too gud 
ishita poured her heart out to him...wow
and he comforted her
now 5 day challenge...manaofying parents
am sure somw sweet part and romantic moments are waiting next
am just loving this story yrr...its just so beautiful

Wish it goes on n on...vese bhi each writer has to write once a month approx...we can continue it for long..right?

Good job dear
all the best nivi

Thank you so much for the wishes Ankita.. i am feeling much better now.
Haina?? Our story has turned out to be so interesting and so beautiful.. Thanks to the amazing writers, writing wonderfully... Yup lets hope our story keeps moving on.. Its so much fun to write for the story you know what has happened but you dont know what is next going to happen.. 
Thanks deariee..Embarrassed

Originally posted by nividances

Sakshi that was just beautiful!  Clap
Truly I was speechless the first time I read it. You portrayed Ishita's pain so well and Raman's unconditional support for her was amazing!
Loved the twist of this 5 day challenge. Chalo ab mission on...parents ko patana. 

Hope I do justice to follow up your beautiful part.
Will try my best to update fast but my college just started so I will most likely only have time to post over the weekend.
Pressure's on D'oh

Writers like you never come in pressure buddy.. I was confident you'll do it wonderfully and you proved me right.. I am glad i could give you a base to continue. Thank you so muchSmile

Originally posted by prachi_vrushan

wow sakshi awesome update 
woth waiting
i so loved whenever rkb scolds subbu's mom
yeee finally ishu agree to marry him 
5days challenge
n thier cute nokjhok 
wohhh...what a twist superb

Thank you so much Prachi for callling it worth waiting.. I am happy you liked it.. Smile Lets hope for more twists and turns but sweet ones..

Originally posted by rnarayan

Nice update

Thank youSmile

Originally posted by usaonly

Thanks for update Sakshi and hope you are feeling better now.Wonderful update the must talk for Ishu and Raman was well portray and good that Ishu tell him everything so make Raman had more love and respect to her and Ishu pain had been heal and taking care by Raman.The last part was good for Nivi to continue for the twist Subu mom is really full with poison she never leave chance to ruin their life. And lucky Raman know  all the truth now. Hope next part he convince both family and ask for Ishu hand for marriage.Smile

Jum Hug

I am much better.. Thank youSmile
yup all i want in YHM since start was an heart to heart talk of IshRa.. I wanted to include that.I feel truth should always be the base of any relationship.. you'll never have to live with guilt and fear. The relations on the pillars of truth trust love and respect last long. Thank you for liking it buddy..

Originally posted by crazy_neha

Hi new here really luv.ur concept zami.di.sakshi.it was.superb as always

Waitin for.the next updt frm Nivi

Hey neha... Welcome to our journey..Glad you liked the concept.. Its because of all the writers present here. Nivi did the update.. sh might be waiting for your reviews.. Keep enjoying the journey with us..Smile

Originally posted by RomComFan

What a beautiful update... I love it!

The way RKB handled Mrs. Chadran and Ishu was just beautiful... so nice to see the ISHRA flirting.

As for the last scene... what a way to end!Shocked

Can't wait for the next update- terrific job here.

Thank you so much for loving it.. Ishra flirting has just started.. there is a long way to go.. Right now tension is around.. lets hope to see more of IshRa romance coming up officially.. Last scene was set to make a plot for my frnd Nivi to continue.. Glad you liked it.. Thanks a ton for lovely comment..

Originally posted by AllezJustine

Great update yaar, truly unexpected. Lovedthe challenge.  Now that Subbu's Mom has told Mr. Iyer about the secret engagement curious on what will happen.
Looking forward for the next update

Hey Zami..
I followed you buddy.. Wink Even i am curious to know how Raman handles the entire situation. Lets wait together..Thank you so much for liking it..

Originally posted by harichandana

Awesome update sakshi the entire way you took confession is absolutely amazing.how raman listened to her n how he made subbus mom shut her mouth superb yaar. n when he told u already accepted me in ur heart I was feeling so peaceful lovely work n d last part u brought a excellent continuation for story sry for late reply

Thank you so much dear.. I hope the actual confession is on the way..Wink. i want Raman to be a strong and supporting person rather than a person who silently watches the scene and cribs when alone. He was this strong initially and i want him to return the same way in the show.. Thank you so much you liked it.. Your reply means alot dear.. late or early isnt important.. lets enjoy the journey together.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nividancesusaonly

Go to top