Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) (Page 52)

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Glad to see you again vikas
I know how excited you were...for your turn...
really wonderful update...loved itt
you always wanted to show ruhi ishita scene and bonding...since part two and you got the chance now...beautiful...that morning scene was just awesum
and cherry on the cake was raman and toshiji seeing itt..ruhi so cute and chirpy self...wow
loved that dialog...ishima papa ko kaam hai jo unse ho nhi rha. Haha...good job
custody thing was nyc...finally raman has decided to make ishita agree
lets c her reaction in next part
shavi in row now
all the best dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311SAKIVIAM

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

Glad to see you again vikas
I know how excited you were...for your turn...
really wonderful update...loved itt
you always wanted to show ruhi ishita scene and bonding...since part two and you got the chance now...beautiful...that morning scene was just awesum
and cherry on the cake was raman and toshiji seeing itt..ruhi so cute and chirpy self...wow
loved that dialog...ishima papa ko kaam hai jo unse ho nhi rha. Haha...good job
custody thing was nyc...finally raman has decided to make ishita agree
lets c her reaction in next part
shavi in row now
all the best dear

hey buddy need updte...??/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_sidana

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Ishita's toughts...

Raman is enjoying the view infront him... ruhi who is busy in licking and enjoying ice cream... ruhi makes raman out of his toughts and asks him to buy teddy bear... he takes her to the mall... ruhi selects the same teddy bear which ishra had fought earlier... by seeing it raman remembers their fight and how they left it without buying... raman and ruhi do some shopping of clothes for ruhi and ruhi selecting maximum green and pink... raman can easily say her tastes are not the one which have a year before... she takes raman to ladies section and asks him to select dress for her ishimaa... ruhi says ishimaa always gifts her but I never gifted any thing to ishimaa... to which raman smiles and shows some dress to ruhi but she says ishimaa wont like this colo or she never wear those type of dresses... raman asks ruhi what is ishita's favourite color she replies by saying green... raman shows some green dresses but she rejects every thing... Suddenly raman eyes fell on blue salwar suit and shows it to her... she says its pretty and we will take this... raman and ruhi left in car and while driving raman says to  ruhi that you are completely becoming ishimaa... she giggles and says ishimaa's fav are my favourites ishimaa likes green color so ruhi also likes green and gives wider smile... raman smiles at her and drops her in ishita's house...

Ishita comes after 1 hour... she takes ruhi and hugs her...kisses her on cheek...but ruhi is not responding to her hug and kisses... ishita observes this and asks her the reason... but ruhi didn't respond to her questions... Raman who is waiting for ishita sees her and keeps himself calm and comes after 5 min with teddy in hand... which he wantedly did not give to ruhi so that he can meet ishita with this reason but he cant understand what is going between them... he only knows ruhi is not responding to ishita and he is sure ruhi cant do this as she loves her ishimaa very much... so tought of asking reason he moves forward but raman hears ruhi's voice saying you are very late... ruhi is waitng for you from 1 hour and now Iam not hungry and I wont eat... she starts running in the house and make ishita run after her... raman completing enjoying ishru's scenario and forgot why he came... ishita cant get hold of ruhi and ruhi see raman and goes behind him... ishu is about to egt hold of her but stops herself seeing closeness between her and raman.. it seems like they are hugging each other... raman's trance breaks by ruhi's giggles... and he straightens himself... he gives teddy to ruhi and says don't trouble your ishimaa... she came from clinic just now and you are making her run behind... this is not good ru... to which ruhi says I will do this if she comes late in a stubborn manner... raman says ru but she says I wont listen to you and runs... ishita says let it be... iam habituated to her...and let me handle... she goes to kitchen and serves plate for lunch... she holds plate and goes to ruhi's room in search of her but she is not their so she  calls her but ruhi is not responding... raman silently enjoying with a smile on his face... ishita checks curtains,  under th bed but ru is there  and she knows ruhi is in cup board and  ishu going to check cup board but raman shouts like some thing hurted him and falls on the floor... ruhi immediately comes out and asks her papa with high concern in her voice where you are felling pain... ru is very sorry papa... I made you fall down and about to cry but ishita takes her in hands and starts tickling her by saying sirf ruhi nahi ruhi ki papa bhi natuanki kar sakte hain...(even ruhi's papa can act not only ruhi...) raman says sorry ru you are about to cry because of me but ru starts tickling her papa with her tiny arms... raman asks ruhi to stop but ishita and ruhi laughs their heart out by seeing raman like that...raman admires her angles...while ishita stops ruhi  and  takes ruhi in one hand and plate in another but raman comes to offer help...he takes ruhi's teddy and plate from ishu so that ishu can hold ruhi comfortably... ishita is feeding ruhi and asks raman to join for lunch... raman is about to deny but ruhi joins saying please eat with ru and ishimaa today... raman cant deny to her daughter so he joins with them... ru is making hell for ishita with her antics but ishita calmly and smiling feeding ruhi without uttering a word... in between raman also feeds ru and asks ishita to eat but she denies but raman forces ishita to eat with them... with ruhi's nautanki(drama)  ishraru completes lunch... raman bids good bye to them... and moves into their flat... ishita makes ruhi to sleep by saying story and ruhi palying with ishita's hair sleeps peacefully... after making sure ruhi slept she sees the teddy and remembers her fight with raman and the turns of events between them... how raman made unique proposal, asking permission to take ruhi and in lunch how he helped her with ruhi... she again gets back to the proposal of raman... but ruhi murmurs saying I don't know them... ishita paniks and wakes up ruhi... and asks ruhi what she is thinking... ruhi says how her papa took her to some place and the questions asked by judge... after that she shown two persons and said one is my mumma and even that lady also said she is my mother but I said my mom is ishita... and ruhi asks whose that lady who said iam her daughter... ishu is about to cry but controls infront of ruhi... meanwhile raman comes to take ruhi for some time... raman observes ishita and knows she is sad and tells ruhi to go their home as dadi is calling you... Raman is about to ask ishita that what is bothering her but she scolds raman by saying how can take ruhi to meet her mom... you never tought of talking it to me about ruhi meeting her mom... you wanted to start a new life with me as ruhi's ishimaa but you never botehred to say that you are taking her to her mom... and ishu cries infront of raman ...raman is about to console her but she says may be you never trusted me... that's the reason you did not even said where you are taking ruhi and on what basis you propesd to be ruhi's ishimaa officially... ??  without having trust in me ...?? Without trust relation wont work Mr.raman ...raman want to say that he cant see ishu in problem but ishu didn't gave any chance to him and left the room...

Raman thinks to himself...iam royally messed up with her... and its highly difficult to covience her now...

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleysona27shasha91rashmiaroraBindi35nizahaishra7nerdjojoprz44yhm11122sonamniki03pgsupriya01828363112rajveernainalovFUNFICTION2002PRAVEENDMriya65nagsumafriendofallekta979rohinimaneeshashivashnasony1990sangeethbalalove_swayamsweety_virgo1sanyogitaprcrupzgalagneeputraDT_FanN.R.RonaRianshiSimmideepakeviltwin_14RivkakathyinaeTc_TcPinkRose95VENBA..TeriDeewani..chandu1234--Rashmi---rnarayanvanisreesahibasharmasparkleaminanividancesSuryaIshraholicsulochana90Vsoujanyadisha93ankita_sidanaSAKIVIAMishra123avni_19swathinFanaahRomComFanAkshatha19.chiquitita.--HANISA--sakshi.ekansh-Mrinalini-usaonlyNichuss

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
fassgaya bichaara.
Ishita tho pehley pat gayee thee.

I really wanted this confrontation yaar.
Raman tho bichhar.Ishu ko pareshan na karney key liyen kissi ko bathaaay nahen but yahan ulti padgayee.
Then ISHRARU scene was too good.

Now have to see how Raman mannoys ISHITA.

Thanks for quickupdate buddy.

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 16 January 2015 at 6:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311--HANISA--usaonly

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Wonderful yrr
thmks for quick update
so cute...loved shopping segment and then ishraru cute scenes..beautifull
they gel with each other so well..
iishita was just thinking about propsal wen ruhi told about shagun...and she took it all wrong...poor ramAn
but i liked the twist..its must for story to continue
lets c how he manages now
brilliant work shavi
gud job

shravani_2311

swathin IF-Rockerz
swathin
swathin

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
superb update
cute scene b/w ishu n ruhi
loved it
waiting for next

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

fassgaya bichaara.
Ishita tho pehley pat gayee thee.

I really wanted this confrontation yaar.
Raman tho bichhar.Ishu ko pareshan na karney key liyen kissi ko bathaaay nahen but yahan ulti padgayee.
Then ISHRARU scene was too good.

Now have to see how Raman mannoys ISHITA.

Thanks for quickupdate buddy.
glad u liked it...

nd i want ishra's understndng love befre marriage so... i made ishu to fight with him...

i knw raman phas gaya bt i cant mak thm to proceed without trust nd understndng...

i dnt wht comes nxt bt i want to build their relationship...

SAKIVIAM

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

Wonderful yrr
thmks for quick update
so cute...loved shopping segment and then ishraru cute scenes..beautifull
they gel with each other so well..
iishita was just thinking about propsal wen ruhi told about shagun...and she took it all wrong...poor ramAn
but i liked the twist..its must for story to continue
lets c how he manages now
brilliant work shavi
gud job

thanks ankita...

thy gel together but i want ishu to knw abt shagun...so messed up raman in that...

lets see wht comes nxt...

ankita_sidana

Go to top