Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) (Page 41)

AllezJustine Senior Member
AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anshika7

Beautiful update buddy and Congratulations to you for turning dazzler! Smile

And now it's my turn, and will post the update, probably by tonight! Smile

That's great news

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anshika7SAKIVIAM

AllezJustine Senior Member
AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Congratulations Nikki for turning a dazzler. And a great way to achieve that

Edited by AllezJustine - 11 January 2015 at 4:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desire_nikki

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
that was gud twist

bala to enter with proofs n 

tell bhallas ishu is innocent...

ruhi finlly convinced raman to meet ishu

now wt s goin to happen

SAKIVIAM

Anshika7 Senior Member
Anshika7
Anshika7

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
"Destined To Be Together!"

A/N - Hi buddies, here's the next update. I hope it's not lengthy and you guys enjoy reading it.

Happy Reading!

~*~

Ishita was lying on her bed, with her eyes closed. Her tears stained, pale face described her state without her daughter. Even in her semi conscious state, she was murmuring only one word, 'Ruhi' and that's when she heard, 'IshiMaa' in her Ruhi's voice. Ishita opened her eyes, and found Ruhi sitting beside her, with teary eyes. The next moment, Ishita was up and was hugging Ruhi to herself. Both mother and daughter were crying their heart out, telling each other and to the ones, witnessing them that how much they missed each other and that, they're incomplete without each other. Mrs.Iyer was the first one to leave wiping her tears, followed by Mr.Iyer. Raman was the only one left, to witness the reunion of mother and daughter.

"I missed you sooo much.. Please don't leave me again.. You know na? IshiMaa can't live without Ruhi.."

"I missed you too IshiMaa.. Please don't cry.. Papa missed me too so I had to go with him.." Ruhi explained.

"Hmm.. But Please don't leave now.. Please Ruhi.. I can't live without you baby.."

Raman heard this in between Ruhi and Ishita's sobs. He couldn't deny the fact that Ishita loved his Ruhi, maybe more than him. He survived a year without Ruhi but Ishita wasn't able to survive at all. Ishita's state was screaming out that, to him. Somewhere he knew that Ishita didn't kidnap Ruhi nor was any harm to his daughter but then, his anger just pushed all the logical thoughts out of his mind. He looked at Ishita and remembered their first encounter, their fight for the same toy which they both wanted for their daughter, unaware of the fact that they were fighting for the same person. The twinkle in her eyes and the smile on her lips when she said, it's her daughter calling her inside. Her last smile, before he snatched it away. He concluded. Bala's words echoed in his mind, and he couldn't help a lone tear that escaped his eyes on the thought of his daughter being in any orphanage. He would've never found her because even in his wildest dreams he couldn't think of Ruhi being in an orphanage and that too in Chennai. If it were not Ishita, he wouldn't have met his daughter again. He shivered at that thought and turned around to leave when he heard Ruhi saying "I Promise IshiMaa, I will never leave you again.." He stopped in his tracks hearing that Promise because he knew, his daughter backs up her Promises, and this time, he knew she will definitely back up her promise.

"Ruhi Promise?" Ishita smiled through tears.

"IshiMaa Promise!" Ruhi smiled "Aap bahot weak lag rahi hain IshiMaa.. did you eat anything?" Ruhi caressed Ishita's cheeks with her hand.

"Do I eat before my Ruhi?" Ishita took Ruhi's hand in hers and placed a soft kiss on her palm.

"I'm Sorry IshiMaa.." Ruhi said as a tear rolled down her eyes. Ishita panicked seeing tears in her daughter's eyes. Before Ishita could ask Ruhi, the reason behind her tears, Ruhi spoke "I forgot that you eat after me.. I forgot to inform you that I ate."

"You don't have to be Sorry baby.. if you wouldn't have eaten, you would've fallen sick and you know na? I can't see my baby unwell.." Ishita wiped Ruhi's tears, and hugged her as tightly as possible.

"IshiMaa.." Ruhi said, after few moments, still hugging Ishita.

"Hmm.." Ishita replied, with her eyes closed, cherishing the moment, of having her daughter in her arms after days.

"I want to be with you and Papa, both." Ruhi said, snuggling more into Ishita. "Papa ne bola tha ki sirf thodi deir ke liye main aapse mil sakti hoon.. aur thodi deir ho gayi.. But I don't want to go.."

On hearing those words, the fear of losing Ruhi, returned and Ishita hugged Ruhi even more tightly "I won't let anyone take you away Ruhi.. Trust me baby.."

Raman, who witnessed all this was by now convinced that he is not the only one who loves Ruhi more than his life and that he is not the only one on the receiving end of his daughter's unconditional love. He took a step forward and cleared his throat to mark his presence. Ishita looked up in the direction and tightened her grip on Ruhi. Raman entered the room and was inches away from the bed when he saw Ishita getting off the bed, with Ruhi in her arms.

"I won't let anyone take you Ruhi.. No one can take you away from me.." Ishita said with a determination in her voice which wasn't gone unnoticed by Raman.

"Ruhi.." Raman called without breaking the eye lock with Ishita. When Ruhi didn't respond, Raman again called "Ruhi.." a bit louder than before.

"Papa.. I don't want to go.." Ruhi spoke after few seconds without turning her face towards him as she was not ready to pull back herself from her IshiMaa even for a second.

Though Ishita was quiet but her eyes spoke volumes. Raman could see the determination in her eyes which confirmed that she wasn't going to back out now. She will not let anyone take away her daughter from her.

"Okay Ruhi.. you can stay here for the night." Raman took a step forward "But at least, let me wish you good night.. Please?" He opened his arms. Ruhi pulled back upon hearing that and looked at her Papa. She alternated her looks between her IshiMaa and Papa because, though her Papa was standing with open arms to take her but was staring at her IshiMaa.

"Papa.."

"Papaaa.." Ruhi said a bit louder, snapping Raman out of his thoughts.

"Ha.. Haan Ruhi?" Raman looked at Ruhi who gestured him to take her into his arms. He took her from Ishita, who unwillingly loosened her hold on Ruhi.

"Good Night Sweetheart!" He placed a soft kiss on Ruhi's forehead who in turn, wished him the same, with a kiss on his cheeks. Raman looked at Ishita, whose eyes were fixed on Ruhi's smiling face. He couldn't help but notice the twinkle in her eyes had returned and he knew the reason behind it, very well. Raman handed Ruhi back to Ishita and turned to leave. Upon reaching the threshold of the room, he turned and said "Good Night Ms.Iyer." Ishita took few seconds to register his words before replying "Good Night Mr.Bhalla." and with that Raman left the Iyer house with a smile playing on his lips and a thought in his heart "Maybe Ishita and Ruhi are destined to be together.. Maybe WE are destined to be together!"

~*~

P.S.- Hope I did justice to the story. This part was needed to give story a much needed turn i;e Raman developing a soft corner for Ishita. And I've a request to the ones, who are next in turn, Please focus on Raman falling in love with Ishita and trying to woo her. We never saw this angle in the show, before IshRa wedding but at least in our stories, we can. This is just a request but of course, it's upto you how you carry it forward.

Cheers!

Anshi

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleyshasha91sona27rashmiaroraBindi35ishra7nerdjojoaashimapuri10prz44yhm11122sonam01828363112niki03rajveernainalovFUNFICTION2002riya65PRAVEENDMluks28ekta979nagsumafriendofallshutrohinimaneeshapariyansony1990sangeethbalaadlin1784sweety_virgo1rupzgalN.R.RonaKP_DT_FanRianshijaidarlingagneeputrasree1413Simmideepakeviltwin_14jiyaa02DT_FanTc_TcladyprincessDivAnTamirnarayanVENBAHsp.canadasparkleaminawendy25sahibasharmavanisreechandu1234--Rashmi---disha93ankita_sidanaSuryaIshraholicJniISHRA83sulochana90Vsoujanyadesire_nikkiSurabhiA91Akshatha19Fanaahishra123sweety_10pri12frenzyyswathinshravani_2311SAKIVIAM_Deepika_Aru.Divansakshi.ekansh.chiquitita.Prabh.usaonly

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
nice one buddy.
Raman's emotions are clearly mentioned .
Ishita's insecurities are shown well.
She will not let any one take her.
Dialogue in the end was nice.
Ruhi  can run invetween both houses.
Next it would be tough for Ishita to make ruhi ready .
she would be running in two hiuses.

Raman getting soft corner o n Ishita.
waiting for next part

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 11 January 2015 at 9:53am

Anshika7

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
awesom...
loved it...
i want their love angle befr marriage nd a marriage with love...
u made my dream true yar...
im waitng fr ishra love nd raman wooing her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1Anshika7

agneeputra Senior Member
agneeputra
agneeputra

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
wow nice story line...and grt story going aheadand very very interesting to read and awaiting eagerly waiting for the next update

Anshika7

desire_nikki IF-Dazzler
desire_nikki
desire_nikki

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shavi2311

congrts to new dazler...
very emotnal part...
loved it...

thankyou so much...
glad u loved it..