Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) (Page 39)

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

everyone writes theri own thought.No previous planning.
This time list is over.We would be sure making another thread after this one finishes,

If many are ready we can open one simultaneously too.We would be happy if  you have suggestion plz share with us.
Actually main idea is that they have to continue others work with their own twist so discussion would be deviating.So we can make other thread we can make that rules.

Reply begins from here.. Why? Because quoting with mobile version of IF is worse than the site itself. 

A beta reader? That's what I suggested. Reading this in one go. The story does flow but you have to swiftly adapt to different styles abruptly. If we could have a beta reader who could just weave together everything. But then on another note since everyone is reading it part by part rather than in one go the difference would go unnoticed.
What I like about this is how the story flows. It picks off right where the previous individual leaves it. That's impressive. On how it's perfectly passed on. Read impressive. 

Suggestions? On what? 

Nah. Too busy with real life. Wouldn't join this even on another thread. I have so many pending works that I feel bad for as it is. 

Edited by AraBearxx - 10 January 2015 at 1:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAM

adlin1784 Groupbie
adlin1784
adlin1784

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hello
Finally, Bala came and Ruhi said her feelings.
But unfortunately, I didn't understand everything because I don't know Hindi.

(Sorry !!! I know I always complaint about it. Everyone had done a GREAT job with their writing. Thank you very very much.)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desire_nikkiusaonly

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

everyone writes theri own thought.No previous planning.
This time list is over.We would be sure making another thread after this one finishes,

If many are ready we can open one simultaneously too.We would be happy if  you have suggestion plz share with us.
Actually main idea is that they have to continue others work with their own twist so discussion would be deviating.So we can make other thread we can make that rules.

Reply begins from here.. Why? Because quoting with mobile version of IF is worse than the site itself. 

A beta reader? That's what I suggested. Reading this in one go. The story does flow but you have to swiftly adapt to different styles abruptly. If we could have a beta reader who could just weave together everything. But then on another note since everyone is reading it part by part rather than in one go the difference would go unnoticed.
What I like about this is how the story flows. It picks off right where the previous individual leaves it. That's impressive. On how it's perfectly passed on. Read impressive. 

Suggestions? On what? 

Nah. Too busy with real life. Wouldn't join this even on another thread. I have so many pending works that I feel bad for as it is. 
Suggestion on improvising the thread.What else.
As it is the starting all is not formulated well.So just asked as you said you previously worked on similar concept.

-Ara-

desire_nikki IF-Dazzler
desire_nikki
desire_nikki

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adlin1784

Hello

(Sorry !!! I know I always complaint about it. Everyone had done a GREAT job with their writing. Thank you very very much.)

Will add subtitles tomorrow..!! and will pm u regarding it.! Smile

adlin1784

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Destroyed For Love 

Worked on this. It was massive on a larger scale. We had episodes. Every Sunday, I think. Got busy in life mid way so wasn't fully a part of it. I confess. We had newspaper articles, videos, vlogs, merged videos, publishing, interviews and so much more. It was a thrilling expertise and time consuming too. We basically discussed the plot line, plotted and then selected people to write it. It was a huge process. The discussing. Writing. And the editing. And it was a mass effort. Like so many of us agreeing on one flow and merging our ideas. We should do it for YHM. In September or October. I wanna start it here. It's gonna be my baby. The forums retelling of YHM. AH I'M EXCITED ALREADY!! So much for having an exam in 24 hours. Need to hit the books. 

Coming to this. 

It's fine till now. It flows. And that's all matters. The editing team can sit and edit it after everything is done. 

Edited by AraBearxx - 10 January 2015 at 1:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAMusaonly

adlin1784 Groupbie
adlin1784
adlin1784

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desire_nikki

Originally posted by adlin1784

Hello

Will add subtitles tomorrow..!! and will pm u regarding it.! Smile

Thank you Nikki. It's very kind.Smile
Thumbs Up

usaonly

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Updated my comments on page 37.
nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
What happens next? Are we repeating the list or having other people continue? I see that no one else has signed up for the next chapters. I would like to write another part if it's allowed. Smile

Go to top