Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) (Page 31)

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 2810

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
That was really great Ankita! I'm glad that you made Raman and Ruhi meet, but Ishita's state is terrible without Ruhi, as expected. Great job carrying the story along. I am really looking forward to a Raman-Ruhi conversation in the next part. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_sidanasakshi.ekansh

sakshi.ekansh IF-Sizzlerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 10151

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Ankita the update was superb. Who said it wasn't worth???? Writing someone's emotions and that too is a tough job and you did that smoothly. We have a long way to go dear and believe me you did an awesome job.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_sidana

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 4617

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I know what I updated was not what you people wanted. But according to me hit and miss was already shown much. How long can we drag one thing. And about Ishita meeting family first, I think however much we know someone. That feel that your daughter is with them from past one year will earn a person nothing but hatred. Atleast first step will be angry reaction only. How can one simply let go of such a big issue. That too when the person is Raman kumar Bhalla. Even Bala is nothing in front of him. We should not forget his character. Moreover, when Ishita ruhi bonding, ishra nok jhok and family members knowing ishra was introduced, I loved those ideas. But whole story...all parts cant be taken on that only. If you people wanted me to just write a part involving some family moments, knowing each other and hit and miss of ruman then it would just have been extended. I simply wanted to add more to this story. Everyone has one's own views about everything. And I think that was the purpose of this thread...to build up a story using many brains.
Sorry for disappointing you people. I couldnt keep up your expectations. But i wrote what I felt like. In one part you can put focus on one thing only. And my focus was Ishita. And I am glad it didnt come out that bad. 
Srry once again. I didnt mean to spoil someone's mood. Thats all my point of view.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAM

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 4617

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nividances

That was really great Ankita! I'm glad that you made Raman and Ruhi meet, but Ishita's state is terrible without Ruhi, as expected. Great job carrying the story along. I am really looking forward to a Raman-Ruhi conversation in the next part. 
thnks for liking the pace nivi
am sure ruman scene will be best
me too looking forward to it
SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Joined: 22 November 2013
Posts: 7384

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

I know what I updated was not what you people wanted. But according to me hit and miss was already shown much. How long can we drag one thing. And about Ishita meeting family first, I think however much we know someone. That feel that your daughter is with them from past one year will earn a person nothing but hatred. Atleast first step will be angry reaction only. How can one simply let go of such a big issue. That too when the person is Raman kumar Bhalla. Even Bala is nothing in front of him. We should not forget his character. Moreover, when Ishita ruhi bonding, ishra nok jhok and family members knowing ishra was introduced, I loved those ideas. But whole story...all parts cant be taken on that only. If you people wanted me to just write a part involving some family moments, knowing each other and hit and miss of ruman then it would just have been extended. I simply wanted to add more to this story. Everyone has one's own views about everything. And I think that was the purpose of this thread...to build up a story using many brains.
Sorry for disappointing you people. I couldnt keep up your expectations. But i wrote what I felt like. In one part you can put focus on one thing only. And my focus was Ishita. And I am glad it didnt come out that bad. 
Srry once again. I didnt mean to spoil someone's mood. Thats all my point of view.
I am very very sorry yaar.I din't mean any of it.You did very well and you gave a perfect twist.
Yaar you did too well.
No complaints actually I got involved and got in Ishita's position so made me do that.
I am very very sorry.
Kaan pakadkey.
You actually did very great thing.
I too know you can't keep hit and miss moments.And was never even that way.But others updates made me think that way.
Even I expected same scenes.
I promise I would have written similar with Ishita being broken as Ruhi is taken away from her.

But you know I am a serial fanatic gets involved with character and was sad after reading update keeping Ishita's POV and my reply went taht way.vry very sorry.
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY .

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 4617

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

Ankita the update was superb. Who said it wasn't worth???? Writing someone's emotions and that too is a tough job and you did that smoothly. We have a long way to go dear and believe me you did an awesome job.
aww..that means a lot sakshi
m glad u took that part which I wanted to show

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 4617

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Originally posted by ankita_sidana

I know what I updated was not what you people wanted. But according to me hit and miss was already shown much. How long can we drag one thing. And about Ishita meeting family first, I think however much we know someone. That feel that your daughter is with them from past one year will earn a person nothing but hatred. Atleast first step will be angry reaction only. How can one simply let go of such a big issue. That too when the person is Raman kumar Bhalla. Even Bala is nothing in front of him. We should not forget his character. Moreover, when Ishita ruhi bonding, ishra nok jhok and family members knowing ishra was introduced, I loved those ideas. But whole story...all parts cant be taken on that only. If you people wanted me to just write a part involving some family moments, knowing each other and hit and miss of ruman then it would just have been extended. I simply wanted to add more to this story. Everyone has one's own views about everything. And I think that was the purpose of this thread...to build up a story using many brains.
Sorry for disappointing you people. I couldnt keep up your expectations. But i wrote what I felt like. In one part you can put focus on one thing only. And my focus was Ishita. And I am glad it didnt come out that bad. 
Srry once again. I didnt mean to spoil someone's mood. Thats all my point of view.
I am very very sorry yaar.I din't mean any of it.You did very well and you gave a perfect twist.
Yaar you did too well.
No complaints actually I got involved and got in Ishita's position so made me do that.
I am very very sorry.
Kaan pakadkey.
You actually did very great thing.
I too know you can't keep hit and miss moments.And was never even that way.But others updates made me think that way.
Even I expected same scenes.
I promise I would have written similar with Ishita being broken as Ruhi is taken away from her.

But you know I am a serial fanatic gets involved with character and was sad after reading update keeping Ishita's POV and my reply went taht way.vry very sorry.
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY .

its ok vikas
you need not be sorry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAM

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 4617

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ybarfa

wonderful update ankita
thnks dear

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ishra TS: Dil ye bekarar kyu hai - Part 2 (Last part) updated, Pg 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: nrn1486   Replies: 133   Views: 56323

nrn1486 133 56323 01 December 2015 at 7:11am by desire_nikki
SS:my turn to play part -3 final part page 3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: abhi2211   Replies: 40   Views: 19175

abhi2211 40 19175 14 January 2015 at 5:57am by prachi_vrushan
CHALLENGE OS (MDT SERIES)second challenge ended..

2 3 4

Author: SAKIVIAM   Replies: 30   Views: 11861

SAKIVIAM 30 11861 29 August 2014 at 9:00am by Divancraze
Three different couples three different Hugs pic

2 3

Author: Tahitien-moon   Replies: 23   Views: 5931

Tahitien-moon 23 5931 08 April 2014 at 7:48am by Tahitien-moon
Different views leads to different opinions...right?

2 3

Author: cssudha   Replies: 19   Views: 2421

cssudha 19 2421 25 February 2014 at 2:45am by cssudha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index