Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) (Page 19)

mayamaya9 Groupbie
mayamaya9
mayamaya9

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
The updates so far are really good
Actually I m very sorry bcoz I cant write the next part till 13 jan due to exams so u can skip me and the next person in queue can take their turn to update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAM

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamaya9

Actually I m very sorry bcoz I cant write the next part till 13 jan due to exams so u can skip me and the next person in queue can take their turn to update
thanks for being honest buddy and informing us prior.
We will make arranegement 
AllezJustine Senior Member
AllezJustine
AllezJustine

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamaya9

It's okay yaar, I put you in 12th place.

Wish you all the best for your exams
sakshi.ekansh IF-Sizzlerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Part 5

A Mother's Plight

The word "Papa" from Ruhi's mouth brought her back to reality. Her daughter has for the first time uttered the word "Papa". Yes She was her daughter..  From the moment she held her first in her arms she had became hers completely. (She held sleeping Ruhi tighter)

But all of a sudden a single word has created havoc in her life. Her life, which revolves around her daughter is now seems to be in danger. Was it a dream that's going to shatter soon? Was she living in a fantasy world? Is she destined to be alone? Was happiness not meant for her long? She cant let that happen to her life again..

Ishita:- (ST) No... Not at all... Ruhi is my daughter... No one has the right to snatch her away from me.. My life resides in her and how will my daughter manage without me. She is a kid. She needs her mom. And I am her mom. Her Ishima. I can't let her go away easily. If I'll have to fight I'll fight for her. This time murugan cant test me.

She looked at her and a tear drop made its way down through her cheeks. She kissed her forehead. Looking at her sleeping daughter she drowned into a pool of memories.

*Flashback*

It was her first day at play school. She had just returned with swollen eyes and has clutched Ishita's neck tightly. She was the kid with few words. All she spoke was her requirements like "Mammam" for water "Bhukkiii" is she was hungry etc etc.. Ishita was first scared to send her to school but her age was signifying something else. She had to put a heavy rock on her heart and send her to school... She tried to speak to her but she wasn't leaving her neck at all..

Ishita:- Rooh baby.. Kya hua mera baccha?? Aapko schoolie pasand ni aaya kya baby?? Wahan pe kitne saare roo k frnds honge... aapko koi frnd ni mila baby..

But she was silent... Amma came to her and said

Amma- Ishita.. usko khaana khila do.. abhi kucch mat puccho who scared lag rai hai..

Ishita:- Ok Amma.. Aap ruko iske paas mai khaana laati hoon..

She tried to move away from her but she wasn't allowing her to move.

Ishita:- Rooh bacha mamma ne aapke liye aapke favourite pancackes banaye hain.. Let me go baba.. warna mera baccha yummy yummy khana kaise khayega..

Amma:- Ishita.. suno

But both of them were silent by a word from her mouth..

Ruhi:- Ishimaaa...

Ishita couldn't believe her ears.. Bala jiju always use to make fun of her as everyone calls her Ishita and Ruhi will start calling her the same but the word that came out of her mouth made her complete.. it consisted of her name and her relation as well... "ISHIMA".. That gave her the feeling of completeness.. the first time her daughter called her "Ma"...

She cupped her face and asked...

Ishita:- Kya bola mere baby ne?? baby dubara bolna.. Speak up baby..

Ruhi was excited seeing her mother happy as well as close to her. She felt it was the best way to keep her closer so she uttered again..

Ruhi:- Ishimaaa...

She took her in her arms again and hugged her tight..

*Flashback Ends*

Tears weren't finding any reason to stop.. Neither that day nor even today.. The feeling of being a mother to such an adorable daughter was a bliss to her.. She wasn't bothered about the world when her fingers were entwined by her daughter's little fingers.. 

But...

This three letter word "but" could change her life the other way round...  The cyclone of unanswered questions had filled her brain

What if the person, so called PAPA of Ruhi finds them??

So what Ruhi has right to go to her real parents..

But what is her fault to bear the punishment in all this matter??

But she can't snatch her away from her real parents...

What about Ruhi?? Would she be happy with her real parents??

What if she chooses to be with her father?? Would she still be able to fight for her??

But Ruhi loves her right??

But she after parting from her father for a year still remembers him.. She loves him too..

So what.. He wasn't there for her for an year and now he cant just take away her daughter just like that..

But he has a right to do that?? Socially as well as Legally..

But a mother's heart is away from all these laws and legislatures.. What about a mother's plight...

This is a cruel world ishita.. People wont understand your feelings.. They would just see that he is Ruhi's biological father and Ruhi should stay with him..

She shouted..

Ishita:-  Hell No.. Aise kaise meri beti ko mujhse hi door le jaayenge.. I wont let that happen.. Legal rights my foot.. Ruhi meri beti hai.. sirf meri beti.. This time I wont sit idly and let my fate decide my future.. rather i'll decide my fate.. Dont i deserve to be happy murugan??

Her voice woke Ruhi up.. She dint realize it but suddenly she felt a cold hand on the burning skin of her cheek.. She looked at her daughter wiping her tears away..

Ruhi:- I am sorry Ishima.. plz don't cry.. I promise mai aapki sab baat maanungi.. aur aapko chhodke kabhi nahi jaaungi.. Ishima promise...Plz aap rona mat..

Her eyes welled up with new tears but this time tears of content.. The words from her daughter were like a cold shower on her burning heart... Now she was ready.. ready to face the fate.. ready to fight for her rights. Ready to face the man whom Ruhi called her "Papa".. Least she knew the river fate had its own plans and she would have to flow according to it to meet her ocean...

On the other hand Raman was trying hard to locate the place where he saw Ruhi in picture..   

Raman was in the mall for a meeting with the detective he has hired and Ishita was there to buy her daughter a present for the day when she'll return from the school.. Both of them were passing a toy shop where a cute teddy bear caught their attention..

Ishra:- "Pink" Her favourite color...

Raman still remember the glow his daughter use to have when she was given something in pink.. She use to love everything in pink.. Her clothes... her shoes.. her milk bottle.. her toys..  he smiled..

Raman:- (ST) Papa will find you soon baby.. And then will give you all the happiness.. Bas ek baar papa ko mil jaao...

He went towards the teddy...

Ishita remembered the smile on the face of ruhi when she saw the pink color teddy in the hand of a little girl in their neighborhood.. She thought it would be a best gift to rejoice the mood of her daughter who was still upset after the airport incident..

She went towards the teddy...

Both of them kept their hand on the teddy at the same time...

Ishita:- I am sorry.. Wo Actually..

Raman:- (cutting her in mid) Yeah you should be.. This is what I am going to purchase..

She fumed in anger.. She was trying to be humble and he is showing her attitude.. How dare he??

Ishita:- Excuse me Mr. Whatever.. this is for my daughter.. I am only going to purchase it..

Raman:- Go get something else Miss Whatever.. Once I've kept my hand on something , it becomes mine..

Ishita:- then go and keep your hand on the brain you've locked up somewhere.. May be you get some senses... Or get some moral value books.. Hope you would learn some manners..

Raman:- Why don't you try to save your money and  purchase a pair of brains for yourself.. you need it urgently mind my words..

Ishita:- Whatever.. I'll only purchase it..

Raman:- Do whatever you can I am going to purchase it..

Meanwhile the shopkeeper was trying hard to interrupt as he wanted to tell them that there was another same piece available so both of them could get one.. But they weren't stopping their argument..

Shopkeeper:- Sir/ Maam.. Plz stop fighting.. I've another same piece so both of you can purchase one for your respective daughters..

Raman:- I don't need it if she is having one.. give it to her only.. I want exclusive things for my daughter..

Ishita:- Even I don't need it if he likes it.. I love doing charity.. give it to him only..

They both looked into each others eyes fuming and then turned away leaving a flabbergasted shopkeeper watching them walking in two opposite directions...

Ishita sat in her car thinking about the incident that just happened..

Ishita:- Hua kya tha tujhe Ishita?? You never lose your cool.. Fir b aise public place me ladayi ki.. But That Man... he was getting on my nerves...

On the other hand raman enetered his car thinking about the same..

Raman:- How dare she.. kitni arrogant thi ?? Shakal se sharafat tapak rahi thi aur muh se aag ugal rahi thi.. That woman.. She was getting on my nerves..

Ishita:- I hope I never see him again in my life...

Raman:- I don't know why but I've seen her somewhere..

And they drove off...

I really hope have met up a fraction of your expectations.. Just wanted ishra to meet before Ruhi meets Raman as wanted them to know the love they both have for Ruhi.. And Ishra nok Jhok is my all time favourite so couldn't stop adding it here... I really hope it was worth it.. coz the writers before me have done a magnificent job.. I was hell nervous.. 

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmiarorasteffi_angelBindi35ishra7nerdjojoprz44yhm11122sonamFUNFICTION2002rajveernainalovPRAVEENDMfriendofallluks28ekta979nagsuma7350879shutsangeethbalapariyansweety_virgo1rupzgalAnshika7AllezJustineTheSunShineRianshiSimmideepakeviltwin_14jiyaa02DT_FanN.R.RonaTc_TcDivAnTamiAngelSREERaatri..TeriDeewani..vanisreesahibasharmasparkleaminawendy25VENBAsulochana90nividancesyhmmylifeSuryaIshraholicBeingIyeristicdisha93ankita_sidanaVeeannAkshatha19Fanaahjanani_divanSAKIVIAMshravani_2311ishra123abhilasha_dream.chiquitita.usaonly.Jayashree.Nichuss

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Bang on.
aweeesome part.
I loved it so much.It was far better that I expected.
Still can't explain in words.

Ishra first meeting .
Ruhi's pre school and her mannoying Ishita was tooo good.
Can't get better than this.
waiting for next part.
you are awesome buddy and title is perfect .
thanks for such a nice update buddy.
Very very very thanks.

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 03 January 2015 at 4:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1AllezJustineankita_sidanasulochana90sakshi.ekansh.Jayashree.

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
All if the parts thus far have been great, but Sakshi you seriously brought it to another level. Amazing job on describing Ishima's pain and truly the title was very fitting. I'm next so pressure is on now to match up to what you have done.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311SAKIVIAMsakshi.ekansh

DivAnTami Goldie
DivAnTami
DivAnTami

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Wow..lovely part ' Mother's Plight 'Big smile. I loved it . Keep going . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311sakshi.ekansh

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
tak a bow sakshi...
amazngly written...
i nvr expctd this part vl turn out lik dis,,,magnificant...
u kept updte outsatnding...
brilliantly written nd expressed...
loved each nd evry part of it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi.ekansh

Go to top