Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What a lovely update... love Raman's care of Ishu and his sweet gestures and his plan to make the Bhallas suggest his decision.

Really well done.

Looking forward to the next update.😊
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...wht a twst...

ishra breakfast was so nice...

ishu kissing him nd raman assuring her future and their romance...loved it...

i hop no further twist nd mrs.bhalla will agree...
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow anshi awesome update yar
awww ishra convo was so sweet
raman's plan kya baat hain??
jiyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update. Loved it

AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What an amazing update I just loved it so much it was great, Raman's gesture,  Ishita's kiss, Rmi's input. . Just loved it all yaar great work Anshika
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
lovely πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Anshi,
beautiful part dr. Love it.
Ishra morning scene is so romantic.
Love the way Raman thought 2 drop the bomb 2 his family.
Romi unknowingly help him.
Bt Toshi ji maan jaayegi na?
Waiting 4 nxt update.
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Wonderful update... 
Raman has pulled up his socks and is trying to convince everyone with their styles. Romi unknowingly played a cupid.. He was confused why he got a bike as a reward.. That was cute.. i had imagined Aly's expressions in it.. Infact had imagined Raman's wicked expression too... Beta you'll get to know soon.. Hope Mrs Bhalla agrees to the wedding without more hustle bustle.. 

Ishra scene was cute.. Ishita thanked Raman and got emotional.. This was emotionally so true according to her state of mind.. They both need each others assurance for their future together..  

Your plan to convince Mrs Bhalla was apt.. Kudos for that..

Well done Anshika.. 
shivashna thumbnail

So sorry for this super late update! I really wanted to upload this last night but I culdn't find time between homework and watching the match and plus where I live, it's 6 hours ahead of India and my school timings are bizarre! Enough of my ramblings here's part 20 Shivashna x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's all I need

"Toshi jee, why don't you agree? Does it really matter if she is punjabi or madrasan? She is human and proves to be an excellent mother to Ruhi and I think that's all that matters.", Mr. Bhalla chided sipping his tea.
"She doesn't know our reeti riwaaz or anything Bhalla jee. I want a bahu that will cook excellet chicken when I host kitty parties not someone who will serve them idli sambar", she retorted back.
"Oh, so you don't want her to get married to Raman because she can't cook punjabi food? Do you know that she can't or are you just assuming?" questioned Mr. Bhalla determined not to give in this time
"No, it's that. She is not punjabi and I think that enough of a reason. She's madrasi and even if she does get the Bhalla name she will always be an Iyer. Their weddings are weird; we aren't allowed meat or daru for 4 days; they don't have baarat in their culture; their songs make my ears bleed; no dancing, no fun. They are arrogant, self centred and are under the pretentious notion that they're smarter than everyone else. Forgive me for not wanting such family members! Saddi bhi koi ijjat hai society mein aur main us ladki ke wajah se yeh khona nahi chahti Bhalla jee."
"She will learn, we will teach her"
"Their sanskaar is different to ours. Woh log baon ke pau nahi padte; shaadi dhoom dhaam se nahi karaenge, subah sade chaar baje ko mahurat rakhnege Bhalla jee!
"Shagun was punjabi and she was so sanskari!" he comment with dripping sarcasm
"Theek hai, I will talk to that madrasan"
"Arre, we are going to be related now at least refer to her as Madhu", he said and left the room satisfied and Toshi jee scowled at his back.
He had seen the joy in Raman's eyes this morning when Romi suggested they get married. Even though he was unsure about getting in a madrasi bahu, he was thankful that Raman and Ruhi would now have someone to light up their lives.

After finishing up all her appointments for the morning, Ishita was tired, sleepy and famished. She fought hard to stay awake and the violent buzzing of her phone helped. Violent buzzing, that had to be Raman!  Her face deflated a bit after finding out it was just Vodafone spamming her as usual. She thought back to the previous night and her cheeks were the deepest shade of red possible. The person who sent her to jail was now plotting to get them married. She laughed at how the tables had turned. Her first impression of him was barely amiable and now she was head over heels for that! If someone told her then that she would end up falling for Raman, she would have thrown her shoe at their face. Life had a knack to take the most unexpected turn, some would be beautiful like Raman and Ruhi; someone would be devastating like her infertility and some would be plain disgusting like Mrs. Chandran and Subbu. She had to thank him for coming into her life like that but one thank you wasn't enough. She had to start somewhere so why not today? A creepy smile slid up her face and she rushed out telling her receptionist to postpone all her remaining appointments.

Raman Bhalla had the most hectic morning in all his career. Three back to back meetings and a heavy load of criticism on his performance or lack of performance last year had pissed him off big time. He had to vent it out and slammed the door to his cabin and instructed his secretary not to let anyone in. He was sleepy, tired and famished.  

He thought back to last night and part of his frustration eased out. Maybe it was just her smiling face, shying attitude and childish moments or maybe the way she fit into his body when they hugged, they way she whispered she loved him, they way she looked at him loving and longingly but it worked. His thoughts were interrupted much to his annoyance by his secretary's shrill voice telling someone they weren't allowed to meet him. "Ma'am I really don't care if you're his girl friend, fianc or wife but no one is allowed inside, sir cannot entertain any visitors as he is very busy!" What did she just say? Was Ishita here? He started panicking, he didn't want Ishita to see him like this.

Ishita was angered by that lady's audacity. How dare she prevent her from meeting Raman!  Pushing her aside, she strode in anyways. Raman was busy cleaning up his couch when she entered. His face was tired, hair messy, tie loose and room scattered. "Ishita", he managed before she silenced with a bear hug. His arms made their way to her back stroking her hair while she caressed his back in loving circles. They needed this and remained glued to each other for a long time until Ishita pulled back a little. His hands were still on her back while she buttoned up his shirt properly and fixed his tie. Who said you needed to tell someone you loved them to let them know? She combed Raman's hair with her fingers and wiped the sleep off his eyes with her palms. He relaxed at her touch. Stepping away from him, she grabbed a wet tissue and wiped his face. This was the woman he needed

"I didn't know your favourite cuisine so I brought Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Japanese and Indian. So Raman Sushi or Taccos?" she asked  sitting down on the messy couch. He stood there stuck to the spot in awe. How could someone be so understanding? And to think of it, he sent her to jail. Did he even apologize for it? She however accepted him like that. "Raman!" she snapped him out of his thoughts, "I'm hungry, khilaoge nahi?"

There she did it again! She was being all nice loving and understanding. Words could not express how grateful he was to have her sort out his messed up life She had to literally pull her to sit down next to her. All that time, Raman didn't dare breathe as she picked up those seaweed clad rice dumplings and stuffed it into his mouth. And suddenly his mouth was on fire, burning! How much wassabi do these guys use! Gawd! He started jumping in pain and Ishita couldn't contain her laughter. "Tum has rahi ho and here I am dying!", he managed between his gasps for water.  But between his spaz, he noticed she looked even better when laughing.  

After finishing lunch, Raman and Ishita talked about anything and everything. With her it was all so casual, nonchalant and comforting. He silently reached for her hand and absently stroked it while she absently leaned into him.

Romi Bhalla stopped by to thank his brother for the bike and pushed open his cabin door only to spot the two of them in a rather comfortable position. He smirked and knew why he got that bike now!

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...
loved it...

ishra are so cute...

finally toshiji maan gayi...

waiting fr next