Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

aww...better than before
thnks for asking

Sometimes...u hav a bad day..it was one for me
everything will be fyn soon

okay...i can understand it...
bt get bak soon dear...
i want to see punjabi sherni and cute smile which i hav seen in ur insta photo's...😉
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just too good
amazing 
loved it
superb 

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Edited on page 70.. Ankita 👏
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sulochana90

just too good

amazing 
loved it
superb 

thnks dear
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Wow ... It was such a sweet update Ankita.. Aww poor Raman has to stay away from his angels.. He climbed the pipe again to meet her... The perfect moment he captured im his camera was so sweet.. The way Ishita teased him yet adored him finding another loving site of the very same man who was no less than a Ravan really.. Ishra moments .. Super romantic and super awesome.. 

Respect for the man would always reach the sky when he understands the his woman completely. Loved how Raman said he would pace their relationship according to the comfort level of Ishita.. Dil le liye... 

A very sweet and much needed Ishralicious update.. Loved it Ankita.. 🤗

I just wonder wen u people say u liked this update
it was not even planned and i wrote ishra cos i was not able to come up with something else.

Still...thnks a lot for liking it n wonderful review sakshi
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

I just wonder wen u people say u liked this update
it was not even planned and i wrote ishra cos i was not able to come up with something else.

Still...thnks a lot for liking it n wonderful review sakshi

This is the quality of a good writer.. Whatever you come up with is worth a read coz you are an amazing writer.. I understand it wasnt planned but still you brought smile to all of our faces.. This is the power of a writer..

Thing from a reader's perspective.. what a reader wants is something that makes him/her smile and brings positivity and happiness as an outcome.. It did make me smile and i enjoyed our Ishra like this so where is the question of planned or unplanned update dear..  

It was a good update and i liked it because you wrote it beautifully.. 😊
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

This is the quality of a good writer.. Whatever you come up with is worth a read coz you are an amazing writer.. I understand it wasnt planned but still you brought smile to all of our faces.. This is the power of a writer..

Thing from a reader's perspective.. what a reader wants is something that makes him/her smile and brings positivity and happiness as an outcome.. It did make me smile and i enjoyed our Ishra like this so where is the question of planned or unplanned update dear..  

It was a good update and i liked it because you wrote it beautifully.. 😊

completely agree with u sakshi...plan or unplaned nevr wrks out bt keeping readers in mind update always wrks..tht thee updte when it is full of ishralious... no one can beat it...
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wpw ankita such a beautiful update
loved it
Nichuss thumbnail
this was awesomely executed...
loved reading it
nividances thumbnail
Don't be sad Ankita...cheer up! 🤗
You did a great job with the update! I really liked the private moment between the two. As important as it is to convince the family for their marriage, it's just as important for them to become more comfortable with each other and you portrayed that beautifully! 😃

Good job!