Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) - Page 53

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

Nivi.. Thats a sweet update... Raman trying to pataofy Ishu's family.. Good for him.. 5 din hai bhai.. Mrs Iyer reluctant.. lets see how Raman breaks the ice between Punjabis and Madrasis.. The coffee making scene was so cute.. 
At this time all Ishita needs is Raman's support and all Raman needs is her trust. Its wonderful to see them supporting and trusting each other.. Lets see how they take their next step towards the perfect family.. 

Loved it Nivi.. Great job

Thank you Sakshi! I had wanted to write the next day's breakfast scene as well but it would have gone on too long, so I left it out. Glad you liked the coffee scene. I wanted to put in the angle that Ishita is different from Raman but they have to find a way to work it out. You're right, they will only be able to move forward if they support and trust each other.
Waiting for Ankita's part next. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by adlin1784

Great update.πŸ‘  It will be interesting to read how Raman will convince Amma.πŸ˜‰

Thank you very very very much for the English translations.
πŸ€—

Thank you! No problem with the English translations.
I'm eager to see how Amma will be convinced as well. πŸ˜Š
Love the latest update.. the ISHRA connection and the way they are exploring their connection  is beautifully described.

So glad RKB knows all and  is being the assurance that Ishita needs at the moment.

At the same time Madhu's reluctance is understandable and Raman's determination admirable.

A special thanks for the translated English lines fir the Hindi ones.

Great job ladies- I look forward to the next part.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by shravsss

madhvi ji jee against it... omg...

raman n ishita 's bench scenes are always heartfelt moments yaar... (in d show n in many of d oses sses ffes) ... they convey everything in such scene...

raman boosting her confidance, ishita's affirmation... both needed tat frm each other... raman needed her affirmation n ishu needed his confidance...

appa aggreed... appas are always cutie pies... bhalla clan cmng to iyer's house... n raman had explained ishu his plan...

bang on sakshi...

waiting fr d nxt yaar...
fr a chng i would say... i love that chandran clan too... jo ishra ko jod diya... ishita ke muah se haan kehalva diya...

Someone has to put up the opposition. I chose to make Raman's job harder by having Madhavi against the wedding. Ishita will also have to convince the Bhallas somehow. Let's see what Ankita comes up with; I'm excited for it as well.
Originally posted by crazy_neha

Nivi Di it was superb
Waitin for ankita Di's updt
It will be interesting to see how Ishu impresses the Bhalla family

Thanks Neha! Glad you liked it. I agree, I'm waiting for Ankita's part as well. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by RomComFan

Love the latest update.. the ISHRA connection and the way they are exploring their connection  is beautifully described.

So glad RKB knows all and  is being the assurance that Ishita needs at the moment.

At the same time Madhu's reluctance is understandable and Raman's determination admirable.

A special thanks for the translated English lines fir the Hindi ones.

Great job ladies- I look forward to the next part.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you! Sakshi's twist was a good one about the 5 day challenge to convince the two families. I'm glad that you liked the way I continued it. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by rnarayan

Lovely update

Thank you so much! πŸ˜Š
What a brilliant idea! Read all 17 parts in one go and loved every part...thank you to all the writers, you are all awesome:)
Brilliant way Ishu and Ruhi met. Love how Raman missed Ruhi so much.  Also how he totally understands IshRu's bond.

Cute the way Raman protected/defended Ishu in front of Mrs Chandran...her hero ;)

Loved so many other parts but can't put in words...now that I am caught up will be able to appreciate each update as it comes...will be re reading this OS again cos it's that good.

Looking forward to the next update and where the next writer takes this story.
Originally posted by sparkleamina

What a brilliant idea! Read all 17 parts in one go and loved every part...thank you to all the writers, you are all awesome:)
Brilliant way Ishu and Ruhi met. Love how Raman missed Ruhi so much.  Also how he totally understands IshRu's bond.

Cute the way Raman protected/defended Ishu in front of Mrs Chandran...her hero ;)

Loved so many other parts but can't put in words...now that I am caught up will be able to appreciate each update as it comes...will be re reading this OS again cos it's that good.

Looking forward to the next update and where the next writer takes this story.

A collective thank you from all of us. This thread was a really great idea and the story is turning out way better than I had originally expected. Surprisingly all the parts manage to flow together quite well even though the people writing them are all unique. πŸ˜Š
Omg...navi u ended at high point
i hav to think of a plan now...lol

Gud update dear

Will try to come up with something soonπŸ˜†