Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) - Page 50

Posted: 9 years ago
Loved how raman imitated ruhi n ruhi  she is such a dramebaaz .totally loved how baap beti convinced ishima n raman was staring at ishu in d mrng n told her bahut achi lag rahi ho omg I was blushing thr n I had goosebumps at tat sentence.  Finally raman packed up performance to shut up subbus mom I m ruhis father n ishitas fiancee loved it totally. cant wait for next part update soonish n really sry for the very late reply kaan pakad ke sry
So Sorry for the late update.. Updated on page 64..  Kaan pakad ke sorry deariees..
amazing update waiting for the next
too good buddy..i want to press like button more than once..but it can't possible na..😭..but superb yaar...i like this line specially.."Thoughts are from brain but relations are from heart and your heart has accepted me.. "..👏👏
I hope u r better now sakshi
wishing u a speedy recovery

Wonderful update yrrr
loved every bit of It
must say...you are an amazing writer
iishita's past...good twist...she had told but subbu cheated
aww...raman comforted her
rkb reaction on knwng truth...spot on...too gud 
ishita poured her heart out to him...wow
and he comforted her
now 5 day challenge...manaofying parents
am sure somw sweet part and romantic moments are waiting next
am just loving this story yrr...its just so beautiful

Wish it goes on n on...vese bhi each writer has to write once a month approx...we can continue it for long..right?

Good job dear
all the best nivi
Sakshi that was just beautiful!  👏
Truly I was speechless the first time I read it. You portrayed Ishita's pain so well and Raman's unconditional support for her was amazing!
Loved the twist of this 5 day challenge. Chalo ab mission on...parents ko patana. 

Hope I do justice to follow up your beautiful part.
Will try my best to update fast but my college just started so I will most likely only have time to post over the weekend.
Pressure's on 
wow thats a nice and emotional update..ishra scenes were superb...take care and will eagerly wait for your next update
wow sakshi awesome update
woth waiting
i so loved whenever rkb scolds subbu's mom
yeee finally ishu agree to marry him
5days challenge
n thier cute nokjhok
wohhh...what a twist superb
Thanks for update Sakshi and hope you are feeling better now.Wonderful update the must talk for Ishu and Raman was well portray and good that Ishu tell him everything so make Raman had more love and respect to her and Ishu pain had been heal and taking care by Raman.The last part was good for Nivi to continue for the twist Subu mom is really full with poison she never leave chance to ruin their life. And lucky Raman know  all the truth now. Hope next part he convince both family and ask for Ishu hand for marriage.😊
Hi new here really luv.ur concept zami.di.sakshi.it was.superb as always

Waitin for.the next updt frm Nivi