Invitation to a different writing challenge (Part 22/page 82) - Page 48

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

I am sorry Ameera for replying so late.
You did a great job. The confrontation was amazingly penned down. It clearly showed Raman's plight and the desperation he had for an apology from her. Loved the part dear...

no problem at all sakshi ...words of appreciation from a writer like you means soo much to me...thank u so much 😊
Originally posted by Amaranthus

no problem at all sakshi ...words of appreciation from a writer like you means soo much to me...thank u so much 😊

That's so sweet of you to say that. But I am a reader at this time dear. And as a reader I loved your update 😊 Thanks a lot for the words of appreciation... Means a lot...
amazng yar...
just in love with it...

hw raman hold ishu nd ruhi...suprb cute...

my fiance...this was epic...
This thread is amazing all 15 parts are just great I'm in love with this story.
The it progressing is mind blowing, my appreciation to all the writers please continue your great work.
Originally posted by N.R.Rona

Nice one Allez..i always loves it whenever subbus mother gets scolded by raman aur ruhi..

Thanks, I also love seeing Subbu's mother get scolded by our favourite due wanted to do but this was the first encounter so I think this was enough
This is lovely.. great to see Ishu appreciating the softer side of Raman and his response to Subbu's mom.

Can't wait for the next part.
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

Wow. It is an amazing update. The sweet little family is a dream come true. loved their bonding. Their aankho hi aankho me interaction. RuMan and Their naughtiness... Ruhi's excitement for the picnic. Raman's words that he is just trying to make up to her for the time she was away. Such an adorable father...
And there she comes. The insult use to lady. Loved how Raman stood up for Ishita...

I can't even say looking forward to next part coz I'll be making the one...
But Zami the update was Indeed worth a wait. Loved it to the core...

Thanks a lot Sakshi glad you liked it. I really wanted Ishita to see the tender side of Raman, it was good for Raman to see something from Ishu's past up to now he is not really aware of her past want to see how you guys explore that side.

Anyway, looking forward to your update dear. And thanks again for the encouraging words.
Originally posted by RomComFan

This is lovely.. great to see Ishu appreciating the softer side of Raman and his response to Subbu's mom.

Can't wait for the next part.

Thank you so much, it's good that they are getting closer and closer to each othe, Love is in the air.
When is next update?
waiting .
Originally posted by Amaranthus

Hey zami that was a wonderful update...I absolutely loved the picnic...and the entry of the old favourite villain amazing twist

Thanks Ameera happy you enjoined it