Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Destroyed For Love 

Worked on this. It was massive on a larger scale. We had episodes. Every Sunday, I think. Got busy in life mid way so wasn't fully a part of it. I confess. We had newspaper articles, videos, vlogs, merged videos, publishing, interviews and so much more. It was a thrilling expertise and time consuming too. We basically discussed the plot line, plotted and then selected people to write it. It was a huge process. The discussing. Writing. And the editing. And it was a mass effort. Like so many of us agreeing on one flow and merging our ideas. We should do it for YHM. In September or October. I wanna start it here. It's gonna be my baby. The forums retelling of YHM. AH I'M EXCITED ALREADY!! So much for having an exam in 24 hours. Need to hit the books. 

Coming to this. 

It's fine till now. It flows. And that's all matters. The editing team can sit and edit it after everything is done. 
Edited by AraBearxx - 9 years ago
adlin1784 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desire_nikki

Will add subtitles tomorrow..!! and will pm u regarding it.! 😊

Thank you Nikki. It's very kind.😊
👍🏼

nividances thumbnail
Updated my comments on page 37.
nividances thumbnail
What happens next? Are we repeating the list or having other people continue? I see that no one else has signed up for the next chapters. I would like to write another part if it's allowed. 😊
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nividances

What happens next? Are we repeating the list or having other people continue? I see that no one else has signed up for the next chapters. I would like to write another part if it's allowed. 😊

we will be repeating cycle after the list complete again starts from 1.means me.
after maya writes
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

we will be repeating cycle after the list complete again starts from 1.means me.
after maya writes

Okay, got it. 👍🏼
Thanks. 😊
Abirika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The first part is simply awesome

Ishita's strong relationship with cute little Ruhi and Raman's hard time missing his daughter, the only love and his life are beautifully written.

Bala should be punished severely by the authorities and get suspended for not taking the case serious willingly for his own family member's benefit.

Read the second part a little.

Ishu's bond grew with Ruhi in this one year so much that she became a part of her and feeling bad for Raman.

Bhallas shouldn't have left Raman like that. They should have been with him in his saddest days.

Will read all the parts from now.

TM, it is really a great writing style. It helps good team work, dealing with challenges, sharpening mind, builds up creativity and what not.

Edited by -LovelyLakshmi- - 9 years ago
Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nicely explained abt ruhis love for ishima n its gud that raman understood his daughter's plight for mother .their convo was very emotional n bala explained evrythng crystal clearly .loved the whole part n title was so apt now awaiting nxt part
Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update buddy and Congratulations to you for turning dazzler! 😊

And now it's my turn, and will post the update, probably by tonight! 😊
AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally got a chance to read your update Nikki I was a little bit scared by the title I don't knoe why.. But I really loved it especially the conversation of Papa and daughter it was done brilliantly. . Ruhi's drawing was something I realy was hopping soneone will use in in to the story and I'm happy you did.
Great job
Edited by AllezJustine - 9 years ago