Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RaYaKapoor

And finally the most awaited part came up! I was too desperate for this Ankita! Awesome job!

aww..thnks for liking it priya😊
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update glad you put back emotion for Ruman. Raman feel bad cause he lost her for one year and get her back he want to make up for what he lost all this time so he doesn't want to leave her even for a second again.Ruhi love for Raman always different cause he was taking care of her since she was born so the bond are stronger cause it buit for so many years.And Ruhi love for Ishima will be different cause she never receive a mother love from her own mom so the kind of attraction like that and during she lost her dad she got Her Ishima love to fill in. Raman doesn't think the other way around if Ishu family not takecare of Ruhi from beginning if she stay with the wrong family what will happen to her. Hope someone put scent to Raman and he let Ruhi meet Ishima. Waiting for Nikki she is wonderful writer too hope to see more progress to Ishita side.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
rnarayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely updates, creating a good story 
AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Wonderful update glad you put back emotion for Ruman. Raman feel bad cause he lost her for one year and get her back he want to make up for what he lost all this time so he doesn't want to leave her even for a second again.Ruhi love for Raman always different cause he was taking care of her since she was born so the bond are stronger cause it buit for so many years.And Ruhi love for Ishima will be different cause she never receive a mother love from her own mom so the kind of attraction like that and during she lost her dad she got Her Ishima love to fill in. Raman doesn't think the other way around if Ishu family not takecare of Ruhi from beginning if she stay with the wrong family what will happen to her. Hope someone put scent to Raman and he let Ruhi meet Ishima. Waiting for Nikki she is wonderful writer too hope to see more progress to Ishita side.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I love how you analysed the two different bonds. The one between Raman and Ruhi a father and a daughter's bond and the bond between Ishita and Ruhi a mother and daughter bond both are strong but totally different.
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

Frst of all you know di...no thanking is our rule...so better keep it off

aww..so glad you took a new point...ruman bond..perfect...we know story can move forward in next parts also..but some emotions must be displayed on perfect timings..you chose this part for ruman and you did an awesum job with them.
aww...ruhi wanted to see her ishima but ofcourse that fear of losing her papa again...well portrayed...she has lived without him for a whole year..ofcourse there must be something in her heart wanting her to stay with her dad as long as possible. M sure she will miss ishima also and poor kid wants her both parents.

Nikki will surely do an awesum job with it. Ofcourse we trust her. And as I said it will be fun continuing each other's work. Lets c wat she has in store for us
All the best darling

Haan.. There is no thanking or Sorry.. Still this Os was for you more than anyone and you know why. I guess lots of other reasons behind πŸ˜†.RuMan was something more important than Ishitha for me. She had been like a mother to Ruhi even then there is something beyond all of that which Ruman share in the show as well. Ruhi wants them together but bringing them together is not in our hands. .. Nikki will take it really well and I am waiting for her.. It's going to be fun and we should only wait for other I suppose.
Nikki darling update please.. Aaja jaldi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Aru.Divan thumbnail

Originally posted by: harichandana

Nice one ruman connection was well portrayed how their lifes depended on each other ihad tears literally evry girl wishes to hav such relation with her father bt ruhi n ishita were also interdependent so I hope in nxt update they focus this n well this was a quick update dint expect this early

Awww.. Thanks a lot for your beautiful comment.
Father daughter, the relation is always special and beautiful 😳
Let's see what we have in store for us πŸ˜ƒ
Aru.Divan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllezJustine

Totally loved How you explored the bond between Raman and Ruhi. It was beautiful, and needed to be told as you said after one whole year how the reunion between a father who has been the mother and father for his daughter and a daughter who only knew one person who can give her all the love she needed.

This doesn't undermine Ruhi and Ishita's bond, but her bond with her father is totally different.

Anyway good job Aruna, and as you said Ankita prepered a good platform for you, loved how you just took events smoothly to the next stage.

Waiting eagerly for the next update..

Thanks a lot for creating such a lovely thread. Awww.. Glad you loved their reunion after a long time. I am really happy I could convey this emotion across. Love RuMan ❀️..
Thanks a lot again, Yes she did set up a lovely platform and I could play with it ...

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Thanks a lot Prachi ...
Aru.Divan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaYaKapoor

Hey Aruna!
That was an amazing update ya! The RuMan bond was indeed very endearing to read! Loved it! Thanks for the wonderful part

Hey Priya .. Good to see you here...
Thanks a lot .. So glad you loved it and really happy to see your comment here πŸ˜ƒ..
You're most welcome and It is my pleasure 😳
Aru.Divan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Thanks a lot Jum ..
Such a lovely review πŸ˜ƒ.. Good to hear from you every time ..
As you said the person updating next is a lovely writer.. Waiting for her update eagerly..