Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Ankita the update was superb. Who said it wasn't worth???? Writing someone's emotions and that too is a tough job and you did that smoothly. We have a long way to go dear and believe me you did an awesome job.

aww..that means a lot sakshi
m glad u took that part which I wanted to show

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

I am very very sorry yaar.I din't mean any of it.You did very well and you gave a perfect twist.
Yaar you did too well.
No complaints actually I got involved and got in Ishita's position so made me do that.
I am very very sorry.
Kaan pakadkey.
You actually did very great thing.
I too know you can't keep hit and miss moments.And was never even that way.But others updates made me think that way.
Even I expected same scenes.
I promise I would have written similar with Ishita being broken as Ruhi is taken away from her.

But you know I am a serial fanatic gets involved with character and was sad after reading update keeping Ishita's POV and my reply went taht way.vry very sorry.
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY .

its ok vikas
you need not be sorry
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Originally posted by: ybarfa

wonderful update ankita

thnks dear
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllezJustine

No yaar I liked your addition to the story. And you are right the hit and miss can't continue for ever. 

I also liked the newspaper scene 

Bala has to come he is the only one who can help Ishita, he got her into this trouble 

waiting for next update

thnks for liking that part dear
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

Expected situation frm raman
nicely portrayed ish's trauma

waiting 4 ruman scene

yeahh..thats wat we expect from rkb
thnks nisha di for liking
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

ankita this was awesome yar
the start was as usual BT u made totally emotional
u made m cry girl
ruman meet ishu's condition
everything

prachi...m glad u liked the emotional part yrr
thnks dear
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Originally posted by: adlin1784

Great part very emotional.
But WHY Ishita has to bear this ? It's heartbroken. And we know Raman won't be easily pacified even with Ruhi's words.
Now as everyone else I can't wait for the next part.

(But PLEASE again is it possible to have english translation for dialogues especially with long phrases. It's a humble request. I'm afraid to miss important things said in the dialogues when written in Hindi. Thanks again.)

i know its heartbreaking but grief and happiness is part of lyf
same here...waiting for next update
it will be soon 
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

First I would like to thank Ankita who felt my work should be a part of this OS thread. Hope I haven't let you down. I am carrying from the point where Ankita left. Well I just fell in love with the last update. Something I have been waiting to see.. They have been separated for too long and here we go. I am sure many of them have been waiting for Ishitha's rescue but wait.. Did I just become a devil, May be Yes! One year of separation is too much tadpana. I have tried my level best to bring out the emotions and hope I have done enough justice to this part. If not I am really sorry. Here we go with the update

DON'T LEAVE ME

Raman saw the apple of his eyes lying so fragile on her bed clutching to her pillow so dearly and her back was shivering which made it clear she was crying her heart out. My Ruhi does not like even a drop of tear to fall on my eyes but what have I done. May god bless everyone with a father who would love their children more and wiped his eyes. He could not afford to cry in front of his Ruhi. He started stroking her hair lovingly and found her sobs getting hard. Took her in to an embrace, cradled her in his arms and wiped her eyes which looked red and lifeless. He wanted to strangle Ms. Iyer for making his daughter go through all of this and made a silent resolution that he would make her life a living hell. Nothing mattered to him all that he cared was for his daughter. Yes she was motherless but he tried everything is his hands to make her feel loved and again there he went on blaming himself for losing her. He blamed his parents for being so naive. When he felt her movement in his arms he left his thoughts aside and kissed her forehead. 

The little kid remained tongue tied and she kept staring at him like seeing him for the first time. The eyes which twinkled looked lifeless. He placed a glass full of water near her lips and helped her drink even if it was few drops. He stroked her back to help her take the water without choking. Both sat on a rocking chair in his room and with Ruhi on his lap. He found her calm and there she was patting her hand on his chest. This was enough to get him back his cool and even smiled. The lonliness that engulfed his life over the past year all few away the minute he saw her and now he was with his life. She was the reason for him to live.

Raman: What happen Ruhi ? Itna ghumsum kyun ho? And he felt her hold getting tighter on him. He kissed her again and accha bathao mujhe ?

Ruhi: Papa mein aapse bahut miss kar rahe the. His eyes watered more when he heard those words.

Raman: Sorry Ruhi. Papa ko maaf kardo please. Aaj se mein tumhe chodke kahin nahi jaungi. Ruhi promise. She gave him her best smile.

Ruhi: Love you Papa

Raman: Love you too beta and kissed her again

Ishitha's parents requested one of the nurses to stay with their daughter. It was late in the evening when the iyers knocked the Bhalla house. They were prepared for an awkward meet but more than that they had made up their mind to save their daughters life. Mrs. Bhalla opened the doors only to find them standing with drooping shoulders and tear stained face. Yes she does not get along with Mrs. Iyer and then it was Ruhi whom they missed more. She did not want to see them today but fate had other things in store for them. Before she could raise her voice, Mr. Bhalla invited them inside. After few minutes they saw Ruhi coming in clutched to her father. Mrs. Iyer sprang up from place and literally shouted in between her sobs "Kaise ho Ruhi?". The girl was too baffled initially and when she found them in her house without her Ishima she felt bad. She thought about the days when she used to spend with her Ishima. Their regular routine, masti everything. She missed her father dearly and today she had her father with but she missed her Ishima. She wanted these two people together.

Rightly Neelu came in with a plate filled with rice, palak Paneer and Dal. She handed on the plate to Raman. Raman along with Ruhi and the plate in his hand sat on the table. Ishitha's mother was waiting for the moment as she knew Ruhi would not eat from anyone but Ishitha There she felt selfish for having such thoughts but nothing seemed bigger to her than her daughter's life at present. Ruhi sat on Raman's lap and he placed a small piece of Roti and Paneer in her mouth. Ruhi took the small piece from her father but this time it was Mr. Iyer to get shocked. He asked immediately "Ruhi, you are eating without your Ishima ? Are you not missing her?" That was when Raman Kumar Bhalla lost his cool. He called for his mother near her and handed over the plate to her and asked her to feed Ruhi after assuring his daughter with a smile.

Raman: Aap dono ko samjhtha nahi hai kya? Aapki beti ki bina meri Ruhi nahi rahega kya ? Mein Uski baap hun. Yes a mistake happened and I lost my daughter. She was with you and then what happened? You people let it go? Did you people ever make make any attempts to look for her parents ? Nahi, all you did was made sure my daughter becomes your daughter's daughter ? This is no less than child abduction. Do you people have legal statements or any of that sort for the reason why my daughter had to stay with you ? You people dare not come to any conclusion that Raman Bhalla can be easily cheated with your emotional talk. I had lost her one year and here you are ready with your emotional atyachaar?

Mr. Iyer: Nahi beta. Ruhi was Ishitha's life and today Ishitha's life is in danger. It is only Ruhi who can help us get our daughter back. For once let her with us. We will make sure we drop her back at your place once Ishitha gets her conscious back. Don't this for the sake of our friendship but think from a parent's perspective for once.

Raman: Parent's perspective, Really ? Where was that perspective when you had my daughter for yourself for the past 1year. My parents stayed bang opposite to your house and they were not able to spot a little girl. All have messed my life enough over the year and I am not going to let anyone near her anymore.

Mrs. Iyer was quick enough to reach Ruhi and tried talking to her about the memories she shared with her Ishima. Yes the kid felt for her Ishima but she was not able to express any of it after seeing her father nearly after twelve months. All that Ruhi spoke was "Ishima kaise hai". Mrs. Iyer asked her to come along with her sweetly. Will you come with us Ruhi ? To which Ruhi replied "Mein Aaungi lekin Papa ki saath akele nahi". That was something Mrs.Iyer did not expect. Raman then spoke "Now that it is clear you can leave my place as I want to make my daughter eat and sleep in peace". And he showed his hands towards the entrance. They had to leave without having any other option in their hands. After a silent dinner, he had difficulties in making his daughter sleep as she had told him her habit of sleeping after playing with Ishima's hair. He cleverly knew how to play his cards. There was his daughter enjoying her sleep and he sat on the sofa out thinking about the entire day with a smile on his face. He had his daughter to himself and that's what he wanted.

I am sure all of you expected Ishitha to be focused in this update but I felt there should be more RuMan than anyone else. I have just portrayed the possessiveness and the anger of Raman Bhalla. I felt the need for this and it was mentioned initially that each one can continue the story we want which gave that extra leverage. The next person in line is Nikki and I am sure she will do a great job. Off to you Nikki and waiting to read the magic you weave.

P.S: Not Proofread

Edited by arunabhi - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one buddy.
thanks for quick update
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow... beautiful update  aru...
awesomely showed care Raman has for Ruhi..
RuMan  seq superb
ur portrait Raman's Possessive was perfect...

loved it❤️

Edited by Akshatha19 - 9 years ago