Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

so srry if it was not wat u expected or wanted dear
I just wrote what I felt like..hit and miss couldn't be carried to every part..hope u dont mind
thnks for liking
as for bala..he has ran away due to fear..lol

No yaar I liked your addition to the story. And you are right the hit and miss can't continue for ever. 

I also liked the newspaper scene 

Bala has to come he is the only one who can help Ishita, he got her into this trouble 

waiting for next update
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Bala can easily clear everything.Without himself getting in trouble.
Yes Ishita took Ruhi from police and was legally holding Ruhi with police interference.
Original kidnappers are caught by BALA.
Then Ruhi's kidnap case never reached CHENNAI for them to know that Ruhi is Raman's daughter.

ISHITA is broken with Ruhi gone and not able to stay in sences.

Her parents were broken seing her in that state.

BALA has to make entry.He can solve it in minutes as he would be having legal complaint over kid found.

Just Bala can save Ishita from police .
But to bring Ishita back to life.
RUHI is much essential
Nichuss thumbnail
Expected situation frm raman
nicely portrayed ish's trauma

waiting 4 ruman scene
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ankita this was awesome yar
the start was as usual BT u made totally emotional
u made m cry girl
ruman meet ishu's condition
everything
adlin1784 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great part very emotional.
But WHY Ishita has to bear this ? It's heartbroken. And we know Raman won't be easily pacified even with Ruhi's words.
Now as everyone else I can't wait for the next part.

(But PLEASE again is it possible to have english translation for dialogues especially with long phrases. It's a humble request. I'm afraid to miss important things said in the dialogues when written in Hindi. Thanks again.)
nividances thumbnail
That was really great Ankita! I'm glad that you made Raman and Ruhi meet, but Ishita's state is terrible without Ruhi, as expected. Great job carrying the story along. I am really looking forward to a Raman-Ruhi conversation in the next part. 
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Ankita the update was superb. Who said it wasn't worth???? Writing someone's emotions and that too is a tough job and you did that smoothly. We have a long way to go dear and believe me you did an awesome job.
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I know what I updated was not what you people wanted. But according to me hit and miss was already shown much. How long can we drag one thing. And about Ishita meeting family first, I think however much we know someone. That feel that your daughter is with them from past one year will earn a person nothing but hatred. Atleast first step will be angry reaction only. How can one simply let go of such a big issue. That too when the person is Raman kumar Bhalla. Even Bala is nothing in front of him. We should not forget his character. Moreover, when Ishita ruhi bonding, ishra nok jhok and family members knowing ishra was introduced, I loved those ideas. But whole story...all parts cant be taken on that only. If you people wanted me to just write a part involving some family moments, knowing each other and hit and miss of ruman then it would just have been extended. I simply wanted to add more to this story. Everyone has one's own views about everything. And I think that was the purpose of this thread...to build up a story using many brains.
Sorry for disappointing you people. I couldnt keep up your expectations. But i wrote what I felt like. In one part you can put focus on one thing only. And my focus was Ishita. And I am glad it didnt come out that bad. 
Srry once again. I didnt mean to spoil someone's mood. Thats all my point of view.
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nividances

That was really great Ankita! I'm glad that you made Raman and Ruhi meet, but Ishita's state is terrible without Ruhi, as expected. Great job carrying the story along. I am really looking forward to a Raman-Ruhi conversation in the next part. 

thnks for liking the pace nivi
am sure ruman scene will be best
me too looking forward to it
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

I know what I updated was not what you people wanted. But according to me hit and miss was already shown much. How long can we drag one thing. And about Ishita meeting family first, I think however much we know someone. That feel that your daughter is with them from past one year will earn a person nothing but hatred. Atleast first step will be angry reaction only. How can one simply let go of such a big issue. That too when the person is Raman kumar Bhalla. Even Bala is nothing in front of him. We should not forget his character. Moreover, when Ishita ruhi bonding, ishra nok jhok and family members knowing ishra was introduced, I loved those ideas. But whole story...all parts cant be taken on that only. If you people wanted me to just write a part involving some family moments, knowing each other and hit and miss of ruman then it would just have been extended. I simply wanted to add more to this story. Everyone has one's own views about everything. And I think that was the purpose of this thread...to build up a story using many brains.
Sorry for disappointing you people. I couldnt keep up your expectations. But i wrote what I felt like. In one part you can put focus on one thing only. And my focus was Ishita. And I am glad it didnt come out that bad. 
Srry once again. I didnt mean to spoil someone's mood. Thats all my point of view.

I am very very sorry yaar.I din't mean any of it.You did very well and you gave a perfect twist.
Yaar you did too well.
No complaints actually I got involved and got in Ishita's position so made me do that.
I am very very sorry.
Kaan pakadkey.
You actually did very great thing.
I too know you can't keep hit and miss moments.And was never even that way.But others updates made me think that way.
Even I expected same scenes.
I promise I would have written similar with Ishita being broken as Ruhi is taken away from her.

But you know I am a serial fanatic gets involved with character and was sad after reading update keeping Ishita's POV and my reply went taht way.vry very sorry.
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY .