Ye Hai Mohabbatein

will shagun work with raman? (Page 3)

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pohutukawa

Men will be men ROFL
Raman is not showing his desperation for consummation. He s just madly in lov wit ishita and wants her to be around him. He s scared tat lik shagun if she too leaves him goes. Wat will he do

Rightly put. He is so much in love then why wont he want to spend quality time with ishita? As for consummation why not if both are ready? Then again why is everyone worried about Raman going after Shagun? 

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PILOT900

Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

Originally posted by DiyaRathore

For me even RKB's character is totally butchered,he is now only a sexist who wants to seduce ishita at any cost.

LOL LOL
Btw who did perform that seducing buddha mil gaya dance? Who said that she wanted to gobble up Raman's face everytime? That person is desperate imo. WinkLOL
manva lage mere bhoot ne kiya tha Cool
Sorry to disaree with you, atleast ishita is shown to be worried for other family members incl adi, for her romance is not even coming into her mind, whereas raman is only thinking of one thing nowadays, that is how to consumnate the marriage,whereas ishita is far from these thoughts! I was baffled, that even after his son and his best friend are going through such a bad phase,he was only upset about losing a chance to romance her! He didnt leave a chance even in the hall and did not have an iota of akwardness when his 11 yr old son saw him in that psn! Is this what you teach your children? Nowadays rkb seems very fake and desperate to me, its as though he is is praising ishita only because he wants to make her happy to fulfill his desires! Even if ishita is wrong he doesnt want to disappoint her becuse he is scared!

ROFLROFLROFL That means if person wants to consummate after marriage , then he or she is really pervert. BY god bhagwan please aab aur nahi hass sakti main... This is super se uper wala hilarious.. Kaha Kaha se concept laate ho..
Raman and ishita is not having any affair but they are married.

Beti/Beta.. I think you are tooo young to watch this serial. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

LoveInAutumn26 IF-Dazzler
LoveInAutumn26
LoveInAutumn26

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Omgg I am baffled reading some of the comments here. God dammit they are Husband and Wife, if they want to consummate their marriage, then what is the big deal. So what Raman is desperate for Ishita. It's not wrong. The guy is madly in love with her and wants to express his love. Being intimate is a way of expressing his love. And it's not like he is forcing himself on Ishita. Ishita equally wants him to express his love and I am sure wants to go ahead and consummate their marriage. And seriously it's about time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

Originally posted by DiyaRathore

For me even RKB's character is totally butchered,he is now only a sexist who wants to seduce ishita at any cost.

LOL LOL
Btw who did perform that seducing buddha mil gaya dance? Who said that she wanted to gobble up Raman's face everytime? That person is desperate imo. WinkLOL
manva lage mere bhoot ne kiya tha Cool
Sorry to disaree with you, atleast ishita is shown to be worried for other family members incl adi, for her romance is not even coming into her mind, whereas raman is only thinking of one thing nowadays, that is how to consumnate the marriage,whereas ishita is far from these thoughts! I was baffled, that even after his son and his best friend are going through such a bad phase,he was only upset about losing a chance to romance her! He didnt leave a chance even in the hall and did not have an iota of akwardness when his 11 yr old son saw him in that psn! Is this what you teach your children? Nowadays rkb seems very fake and desperate to me, its as though he is is praising ishita only because he wants to make her happy to fulfill his desires! Even if ishita is wrong he doesnt want to disappoint her becuse he is scared!

haan ji. madam was so much shown worried then she could have run from raman. but as soon as raman said "i am with my wife , i don't care about anyone" madam pleasantly surrendered him. LOLLOL 

and yeah, who was reading love letter in front of ruhi ? Shocked Confused  madam does not feel shy for getting kiss from husband in front of ruhi EmbarrassedTongue  

so I conclude that adi has not accepted ishra as couple that s why madam did have objection just like ruhi had not accepted ashok shagun and her sad face was prominent in starting days 12 days before custody was given to IshRa

aur haan, madam also had tied rakhi on some one s hand and was forcing him to go against raman and break engagement with trisha. but when her sister dumped him, madam does not have courtesy to talk with him LOLselfish enough  huh Tongue

Edited by Colt.Pixy - 27 December 2014 at 4:10am

Go to top