Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

will shagun work with raman? (Page 2)

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

shani was ready to give job to romi. why can't he do same for shagun ? 
Thats what i am trying to tell dear, the cvs of this show have totally lost their mind, if they can show shagun staying in the same bhalla house even after having a brother and a rich mother then they can show us any crap! I am sorry to be so pessimistic but i wont be surprized if they show something happening to ruhi, the blame of which will go on ishita!

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged
oh god what are you seeing.
Who is the person who was rushing to beat ashok hearing that he called his son homeless.I thought it to be Raman so it is Ishita then then who stopper her.She looked like Ishita?
total confussion.

Shagun is facing problem why should he be bothered.He was happy his son would be in his house.
Raman don't know that Mihir got to know about it and he want to tell him slowly so he is waiting for him to come from bangalore.

Raman did try to romance her .there could be multiple reasons.
First she is his wife and they love each other.
then it could be way of distracting her from stress she is taking.
Then everything fall on him in end.It is he who has to set everything right in every matter.So he can't show his tensed face and act scared making others also loose their confidence

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 26 December 2014 at 3:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshigupta09ashat123PoojaSushItaanjs

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged

shani was ready to give job to romi. why can't he do same for shagun ? 
Pohutukawa Senior Member
Pohutukawa
Pohutukawa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Men will be men ROFL
Raman is not showing his desperation for consummation. He s just madly in lov wit ishita and wants her to be around him. He s scared tat lik shagun if she too leaves him goes. Wat will he do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PILOT900

Originally posted by DiyaRathore

For me even RKB's character is totally butchered,he is now only a sexist who wants to seduce ishita at any cost.

LOL LOL
Btw who did perform that seducing buddha mil gaya dance? Who said that she wanted to gobble up Raman's face everytime? That person is desperate imo. WinkLOL
manva lage mere bhoot ne kiya tha Cool
Sorry to disaree with you, atleast ishita is shown to be worried for other family members incl adi, for her romance is not even coming into her mind, whereas raman is only thinking of one thing nowadays, that is how to consumnate the marriage,whereas ishita is far from these thoughts! I was baffled, that even after his son and his best friend are going through such a bad phase,he was only upset about losing a chance to romance her! He didnt leave a chance even in the hall and did not have an iota of akwardness when his 11 yr old son saw him in that psn! Is this what you teach your children? Nowadays rkb seems very fake and desperate to me, its as though he is is praising ishita only because he wants to make her happy to fulfill his desires! Even if ishita is wrong he doesnt want to disappoint her becuse he is scared!

have you lost it??? typical Raman basher Sleepy no point in arguing... 
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Looking at the way  things are going in yhm,i wont be surprized if they show shagun joining raman's place of work as his secretary,after all who will give her a job without any experience,i guess she will turn to raman for help and indirectly try to get closer to him! If they can show shagun living with the bhallas even after having a rich brother and mother, then they can very well show this track also! Now i dont feel sorry for ishita at all,she deserves all the circumstances which she is going to face now! For me even RKB's character is totally butchered,he is now only a sexist who wants to seduce ishita at any cost. He no longer is the suave and shrewd rkb who would stand up for the right thing and go against the family member  if they are wrong! He just is a lovesick henpet in front of ishita,he has totally lost his voice and his manhoodAngry

I am not sure what your point is? Will Raman fall for Shagun or not? If he is obsessed with ishita thats good, Shagun cant affect him. Or are you saying he just wants to have sex with Shagun or ishita whoever is around???LOL

anjs

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Looking at the way  things are going in yhm,i wont be surprized if they show shagun joining raman's place of work as his secretary,after all who will give her a job without any experience,i guess she will turn to raman for help and indirectly try to get closer to him! If they can show shagun living with the bhallas even after having a rich brother and mother, then they can very well show this track also! Now i dont feel sorry for ishita at all,she deserves all the circumstances which she is going to face now! For me even RKB's character is totally butchered,he is now only a sexist who wants to seduce ishita at any cost. He no longer is the suave and shrewd rkb who would stand up for the right thing and go against the family member  if they are wrong! He just is a lovesick henpet in front of ishita,he has totally lost his voice and his manhoodAngry

I thought Raman can easily afford an apartment for Shagun and son, plus he gives their monthly upkeep, plus he has invested for Adi's future, which Shagun showed Mihika, plus Raman gave her a aft cheq before going to Singapore. So how is she penniless is beyond me? Or is all that amount barely enough for her spa and make-up?Angry
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

I hope not can't bear more toture of shagun being around onscreen anymore
No offense to Anita she is good actor but her as shagun ewww I just can't stand her
More toture is coming up
This show has turned into full of crap shitty drama
The ahow of the death is coming very near for me

Dont worry. I think the CVs will surprise us this time. While Shagun is taking Raman for a ride, his relationship with ishita will get better since now they will be alone in their room... And I am still sure Raman will choose Ishita over Adi. He looked annoyed when his honeymoon plan was interrupted and also when Adi barged into the hall! 

iffanvidz

Go to top