Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

sbb

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Joined: 10 October 2013
Posts: 10667

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
tanveer tries to find sanam and then keeps her head in her lap and prays for her well beingShockedLOL
offscreen ...surbhi says that she is very happy as for the first time tanveer is tasting her own medicine...
voice over...more twists are on its way...twin sisters secret will be revealed soon and there will be more attacks on sanam which will be done by sanam 2SleepyLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninsurbhishanajma123Lovenarbhihalima_zakaflora212-RohitMaxwell-

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Joined: 07 August 2014
Posts: 2222

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cale

tanveer tries to find sanam and then keeps her head in her lap and prays for her well beingShockedLOL
offscreen ...surbhi says that she is very happy as for the first time tanveer is tasting her own medicine...
voice over...more twists are on its way...twin sisters secret will be revealed soon and there will be more attacks on sanam which will be done by sanam 2SleepyLOL

Well, since Tanu has to ensure that Sanam lives for the year, she is going to be the one to reveal that Sanam 2 has been after Sanam, and Sanam 2 will take the fall..

But i still think sanam 2, IF IT'S TRUE, doing this out of desperation for stability. She is not in love with aahil, but just wants a life of happiness that was promised.

But many times these voice overs have been wrong with soo many. Weeks ago, when Sanam and Seher were to "crash" the wedding, the voice over said there'd be happiness now in Bhopal. We're still waiting for that. 

The more attacks could be Sanam 2 trying to kill Tanu, and Tanu accusing Sanam of doing it, not realising at first who is trying to kill her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-silentbang-

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Joined: 10 October 2013
Posts: 10667

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danitrini


Well, since Tanu has to ensure that Sanam lives for the year, she is going to be the one to reveal that Sanam 2 has been after Sanam, and Sanam 2 will take the fall..

But i still think sanam 2, IF IT'S TRUE, doing this out of desperation for stability. She is not in love with aahil, but just wants a life of happiness that was promised.

But many times these voice overs have been wrong with soo many. Weeks ago, when Sanam and Seher were to "crash" the wedding, the voice over said there'd be happiness now in Bhopal. We're still waiting for that. 

The more attacks could be Sanam 2 trying to kill Tanu, and Tanu accusing Sanam of doing it, not realising at first who is trying to kill her. 
yup i guess u are right...they are repeating tanveer's story...she too never loved asad but wanted to marry him for his property ...so may be sanam2 also want a stable and luxurious life for her
najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Joined: 24 October 2013
Posts: 8423

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I pray this serial goes on for 100 more years with 10 more generations of polygamy, step mothers, step siblings, evil dads, everything!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bollyfan44Lovenarbhi

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Joined: 10 October 2013
Posts: 10667

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

I pray this serial goes on for 100 more years with 10 more generations of polygamy, step mothers, step siblings, evil dads, everything!
frustrated... ??...same hereOuchLOL
Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Joined: 07 August 2014
Posts: 2222

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cale

Originally posted by najma123

I pray this serial goes on for 100 more years with 10 more generations of polygamy, step mothers, step siblings, evil dads, everything!
frustrated... ??...same hereOuchLOL

There is a "spoiler" that says sanam 2 will try to discredit sanam in front of aahil's eyes, Maybe she'll be the one to reveal the sisters truth and how sanam has lied to him and kept this from him. . Aahil will surprise everyone and say he already knew about her sister. This kind of thing is reminding me of the montage showing asya's reunion after ayaan story. Asad revealed to nasjma the truth behind tanu and her husband. Nasjma surprised everyone in announcing she already knew.. 
tastahnin IF-Dazzler
tastahnin
tastahnin

Joined: 18 April 2011
Posts: 3565

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged
tanveer keeping sanam's head in her lap LOL ROFL
so,new sanam gonna to take charge soon? and here i was expecting that we will be spared of those lame murder attempts Sleepy
-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Joined: 10 October 2013
Posts: 10667

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tastahnin

tanveer keeping sanam's head in her lap LOL ROFL
so,new sanam gonna to take charge soon? and here i was expecting that we will be spared of those lame murder attempts Sleepy
yup tanveer turned in Angel suddenlyEmbarrassedLOL...your relief was short lived ...sanam2 will take charge of attempting the lame murder attemptsSleepyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index