New Ashlok SS-Those Three Little words**cs and part 1 updated (page 8)

Posted: 9 years ago

Hola ashlokians,

Am here to share my new Ashlok SS with u all.first of all,am not a good writer and never tried it before.this is my first attempt to write a story based on our sizzling Jodi ashlok.i know our family is blessed with so many talented writers.actually they are the inspiration to me for this story.this is a cute romantic story of ashlok,so don't expect wonders from me๐Ÿ˜†hope u all like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kindly ignore the mistakes and most importantly grammer too.so here is the prologue,do enjoy...

prologue

There is a beautiful girl around twenty three, standing near the window of a fully decorated house. her surroundings are filled with the laughing of kids, noises of vessals,talkings of persons,seems like a function gonna happen.but her face telling some other story,looks like she is deep in thoughts.something bothering her mind,frustration is clearly visible in her tiny face...

"Hey Bappa,how can i  tolerate that Mr.Arrogant Agnihothri for these 1 year,quite impossible task for me.these all happening because of this idiot (looking towards the person standing near the table)..and u Bappa ,thank u so much for all this craps"...

She is Astha Kirloskar,the cheerful,lovely and simply beautiful daughter of Mr&Mrs.Avdoot Kirlosker,the only heir of Kirlosker group of industries,now going to become the daughter in law of Mr&MrsNiranjan Agnihothri,another business tycoon of Mumbai,the owner of Agnihothri Group of Institutes...

Meanwhile other end of the city,a handsome guy around twenty eight,standing in a huge party hall rounded with his gang of friends.they were teasing him and chatting about this and that.loud music going in the background,dancing floor gathered by couples,totally a blaring atmosphere...But whatever happening around isn't registering in our Mr.handsome's head,he's totally lost in his own thoughts.

"Oh my lord,what u're doing to me??????save me from that drama queen Ms.Chatterbox Kirlosker,how am going to stomach her in these 1 year!!!!!for me dreadful days are ahead...

Here my life gonna a mess and look at this,the person who is responsible for all this bullshit quite enjoying the party.i don't understand this crazy world"????

He is Shlok Agnihothri,the handsome ,stylish and futuristic younger son of Mr&Mrs Niranjan Agnihothri.presently the MD of Agnihothri Group of Institutes ...

If u like it plz hit the like button and put your precious comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

INDEX

character sketch

Part One

Edited by DEVU.NAIR - 9 years ago
First of all,
And Dearoo its definitely a thumbs up for d prologue ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Well written!
And d banner is cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Simply,
And d hint that d prologue leaves is, AaShlok is going to have a mrg life jst for 1 yr; smthng like upon an agreement ๐Ÿ˜‰
But Curious to know d reason ๐Ÿคช
Hooked ๐Ÿ˜†
ps: No need for a fear or anything, you can write well mahn ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved d way u narrated d prologue ๐Ÿค—
Edited by ..AngelicAnu.. - 9 years ago
Congo DEvu..

Sorry for late reply..

ok  now..coming to Prologue.. too good.

U write very well.

These two getting married ,but will seperate after a year..

Nice mind mumblings and their frustration to break up or not to meet..very well emoted..

And my Devu became a writer..Nice..

Join the club..

Nice update..wtg for chap 1
Edited by deepavasudev - 9 years ago
Dear Devu...

Nice start dear...super writing...

u have written it so well, dont worry dear...

Astha and shlok going to get married...

who is responsible for the marriage...

astha and shlok r blaming some one...

They already decided to part away after 1 year...nice start...

So the magic between them to say those three little words is going to happen between this period...

or...are they going to release it after 1 yrs...

I know...u will answer all my question in ur following update...

Thanks for the pinky wonderful treat...

awaiting for the next update...
lovly proluge .ashlok going to marry and hate each other and decided to apart after 1year.interesting...,..thanks 4 the pm
DEVU...Absolutely loved your ...lovey banner...and prologue  to dear...and the story line too...Ur narrating is interesting  too.
AShlok seems to be getting married..on one year contract...btw them only maybe..,...must see how they will fall in love ...

Waiting for more ...loved it .
Hey Pinky on Mission writing๐Ÿ‘
Lovely prologue dear ..Don't worry there is no mistakes at all
and very interesting update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
They decide to apart after one year before Marriage how come
but we know they never apart Ashlok forever๐Ÿ˜Š
Love the Title n Bannar
lovely prologue
waiting...
wheee...congratulations my dearest... U started writing ๐Ÿฅณ

Loving ur banner... Prologue... Concept... Tittle... loving everything about this story dear โค๏ธ

So these two gonna break their heads to utter those three little words... Interesting n very romantic concept buddy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Can't wait to read the updates continue soon
ALL THE BEST! ๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Lovely prologue.
Continue soon dear...