methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't understand howmany kids Neil and Ragini had together? From flash back I understood that they both took 2 kids each when separated, but Neil has 3 kids, so whats the mystery????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
4 kids... Suhani is the mystery kid... Don't know how she came about into the family.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
4 kids are confirmed and the names of the kids are...ranbir...nishi...aarav...agam...suhani is the 5th kid...and she is the mystery that needs to be reveal out if only the morons stop focusing on stupid tracks like pam-nivedita...neil-nivedita...aman-ragini...unnecessary scenes of sunny tai-pam...aarav-shilpa...we will know abt suhani's mystery
rrnn thumbnail
I think Suhani is Neil's first wife or girlfriend 's daughter... or may be Neil has girlfriend after marriage OR he made mistake.Edited by rrnn - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rrnn

<font size="6">I think Suhani is Neil's first wife or girlfriend 's daughter</font>...

I don't think neil has a first wife...but yes he did has gf before his marriage with ragini...and her name is roopali whom is nivedita sister...suhani can be her daughter but then why keep the poor girl in dark...neil-pam should tell her the truth...
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mages

I don't think neil has a first wife...but yes he did has gf before his marriage with ragini...and her name is roopali whom is nivedita sister...suhani can be her daughter but then why keep the poor girl in dark...neil-pam should tell her the truth...

I don't think so coz Suhani seams to be the youngest, unless I am mistaken. Agam is 18. Suhani is heading off to university, so probably 16/17.
ruby2000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
4 kids are confirmed and the names of the kids are...ranbir...nishi...aarav...agam...suhani is the 5th kid...and she is the mystery that needs to be reveal out
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if only the morons stop focusing on stupid tracks like pam-nivedita...neil-nivedita...aman-ragini...unnecessary scenes of sunny tai-pam...aarav-shilpa...we will know abt suhani's mystery 

πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘    I Loved this post...goodoneπŸ‘
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Suhaani's history is this show's mystery. πŸ˜†
methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you all so much!! I think I have ADD or ADHD. I loose interest in the mysteries by the time they reveal it. I hope they reveal it within my span of ADD period :)
rrnn thumbnail

I think Suhani is adopted child...