Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam turns into Aamir Khan of Ghajni! (Page 2)

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 29446

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIR.MEOWINGTON

Originally posted by Chingaari

Originally posted by MadOwhat

He did attempt to turn into AAMIR KHAN of GHAJINI...But unfortunately ended up looking like JAGDEEP of SHOLAY ...aka SURMA BHOPALI LOL


ROFL
what a match !
Perfect ROFL

Mado but sachchi you are Insulting this great character of Soorma Bhopali
Jagdeep ji ka J bhi nahin hai ye mr Looser



Chings!! Yeh Sahi hai kya?? 




But I like Keshto Mukherjee too...LOL

Bohot naa insaafi hai. 
ROFL

kamal karti ho yaar !



Kahan Keshto Ji Kahan ye GG Dead
isey BB ke kaun jaanega kaun hai ye 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

girlie_gigglesSIR.MEOWINGTON

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Joined: 09 February 2006
Posts: 8923

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

Originally posted by SIR.MEOWINGTON

Originally posted by Chingaari

Originally posted by MadOwhat

He did attempt to turn into AAMIR KHAN of GHAJINI...But unfortunately ended up looking like JAGDEEP of SHOLAY ...aka SURMA BHOPALILOL





ROFL
what a match !
PerfectROFL

Mado but sachchi you are Insulting this great character of Soorma Bhopali
Jagdeep ji ka J bhi nahin hai ye mr Looser




Chings!! Yeh Sahi hai kya??




But I like Keshto Mukherjee too...LOL

Bohot naa insaafi hai.

ROFL

kamal karti ho yaar !



Kahan Keshto Ji Kahan ye GGDead
isey BB ke kaun jaanega kaun hai ye


Lol chings is rite .. These two are classic... They achieved brilliance in what they did ...

I think u might want to think of someone else ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75-Rukhi-Chingaari

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114913

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jagex-PK

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--


Abba Jabba Dabba. Don't TONT me ROFL ROFL ROFL


<font color="#6600CC" size="3" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Upain is such an Idiotic person, In todays sneak peak he said I swear my moma's life I will never ever talk to you Karishma and further said Don't talk to me Karishma and then after few mins He went to Karishma saying Sorry and Hugging her from back...


Well I pity her mom whose life is in danger by his #AbbaJabbaDabba son...</font>

upen ko koi sharam nahi apni mom ki jhooti kasam khaata hain Dead Sleepy
duniya mein hazaar jhoot bolo dete hain log but BB mein log jhooti mon ki kasam khaate hain which is too bad Ermm
I dont have any hopes form mr patel he is useless doesnt do anything in the show right everytime he either makes fool of himself or get fooled by others ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kanak-123Jagex-PKRuminationfire_gun

Jagex-PK Senior Member
Jagex-PK
Jagex-PK

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 235

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by Jagex-PK

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--


Abba Jabba Dabba. Don't TONT me ROFL ROFL ROFL


<font color="#6600CC" size="3" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Upain is such an Idiotic person, In todays sneak peak he said I swear my moma's life I will never ever talk to you Karishma and further said Don't talk to me Karishma and then after few mins He went to Karishma saying Sorry and Hugging her from back...


Well I pity her mom whose life is in danger by his #AbbaJabbaDabba son...</font>

upen ko koi sharam nahi apni mom ki jhooti kasam khaata hain Dead Sleepy
duniya mein hazaar jhoot bolo dete hain log but BB mein log jhooti mon ki kasam khaate hain which is too bad Ermm
I dont have any hopes form mr patel he is useless doesnt do anything in the show right everytime he either makes fool of himself or get fooled by others ROFL






Edited by Jagex-PK - 26 December 2014 at 3:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun--SH7_Sunny--

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Joined: 16 October 2006
Posts: 11416

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
ek aur phuski act dekhne ko tayar ho jao aaj Sleepy  ghajni banenge jamai raja...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

girlie_gigglesthroughmysensesChingaari

Jagex-PK Senior Member
Jagex-PK
Jagex-PK

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 235

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

ek aur phuski act dekhne ko tayar ho jao aaj Sleepy  ghajni banenge jamai raja...


Gautam didn't even involved Upain in his Gajini act but footage seeker Upain ka hindi english problem made fool out of him self again LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mmuntahaKanak-123

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 29446

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

ek aur phuski act dekhne ko tayar ho jao aaj Sleepy  ghajni banenge jamai raja...


checklist

Nirupa Roy--Done
Salman---Done
Shahrukh-----Done
Imran hashmi--Done
Amir--------Done



Role de do Role !!!WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

girlie_giggles

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Joined: 10 September 2013
Posts: 27191

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Tfs dear

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gautam is bad Gautam is evil Gautam is vamp Gautam is dis Gautam is dt

2 3 4

Author: SprihaJA   Replies: 28   Views: 7710

SprihaJA 28 7710 24 January 2015 at 3:24am by divinity11
Gautam is bad Gautam is evil Gautam is vamp Gautam is dis Gautam is dt

2 3 4

Author: SprihaJA   Replies: 28   Views: 7710

SprihaJA 28 7710 24 January 2015 at 3:24am by divinity11
Gautam is bad Gautam is evil Gautam is vamp Gautam is dis Gautam is dt

2 3 4

Author: SprihaJA   Replies: 28   Views: 7710

SprihaJA 28 7710 24 January 2015 at 3:24am by divinity11
Gautam Gautam Gautam

Author: vrushap   Replies: 9   Views: 2218

vrushap 9 2218 24 January 2015 at 2:28am by ..NeverGiveUp..
Gautam Gautam Gautam

Author: vrushap   Replies: 9   Views: 2218

vrushap 9 2218 24 January 2015 at 2:28am by ..NeverGiveUp..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index