India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Urvashi's new blog: upen controls sonali & Karishma

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Bigg Boss 8... Who to love & Who to hate!!!

2 hrs ago 
Report Abuse
(2)
(2)

It is the 14th week of Bigg Boss season 8 and after watching some of the recent episodes, I asked myself "is this boring? Or is this boring??" Sahi Jawaab hai "it's highly boring"!!!!

As my header goes which I need to point out is not for us audience but in fact it's for the contestants and their feelings towards each other... Also I think the makers of the Bigg Boss show too are running out of ideas as they seem to be giving them similar tasks as they had during my season (BB 6)... For instance, the newsroom task, the mimicry task... I think even they must be getting bored of their "Thanda" attitude.

Funnily enough these contestants had to be told to each other to gift something personal to each other as a task whereas in my season we were never asked to do so... We did that by ourselves... Hmmm, clearly they don't LOVE each other (wink wink).

Now that we talk about love I can see some sort of love from Upen towards Karishma and from Sonali towards Upen .. what a LOVE triangle.

I'm still amused at Upen, as he very fiercely protects Karishma in everything - be it a task or just generally but at the same time expects Sonali to be nice to him and reward him... huh! Yeh kya baat hui?

Anyhoo it was too funny when Upen asked Karishma to choreograph his dance with Sonali especially when Sonali was standing right there waiting to start her moves..and the next thing we saw Sonali walking away huffing and puffing... Ooh so much discomfort Upen... but why??? To top that Karishma as daft as ever without knowing the fact accused Sonali of being insecure!! Like seriously???

Has Karishma conveniently forgotten that this same Upen had no problems lifting Sonali up from the bed and carrying her to the hall during morning wake up alarms ?? Has Karishma forgotten that Upen had no problems cosying up to her under the blanket ??? Has She forgotten that the same Upen asked Sonali to kiss him??? That too in front of her!!! *sigh*

Upen is NO Saint... while being close to Sonali and while doing all the things as I've mentioned above seemed normal to him... Now when Sonali tries to find his hand under the blanket "she is trying to give Content???" Really dude??? And you say that Gautam is the only one who uses women???

Well Gautam may have been a fool but at least he accepts it unlike you who thinks you are too cool... Duh uh!!! But my biggest problem is that what's wrong with these two women?? (Karishma & Sonali) They clearly have lost their marbles... One makes his hair the other one gifts him wise owls... what the hell is going on here?? Can someone please explain!

Karishma is totally unaware that this is the same guy who ridiculed her captaincy behind her back and Sonali knowing fully well that he Snaps at her all the time still thinks he is wise!!! Hain?????

Usually people fall head over heels for each other but clearly these 3 are stamping their own heels on their heads and in the process giving us a headache.

Clearly I think Karishma LOVES Upen & HATES Sonali... Sonali LOVES Upen & HATES Karishma. But Upen I think simply LOVES himself... ufff I HATE LOVE STORIES... ha ha ha ha!!!

Guys don't get confused just keep watching Bigg Boss 8 and wait...see where is the LOVE & where is the HATE !

Pls share what u think Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

RpRulsInMessi10nanteArtisabodeBorn2PizzatemulinKeerteepp29Mayu.jollym001CaptiveFreedomTasriSTheSmurfsPoojaSushItaShrumunjMysterygirl_me--Ariana--

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Upen babu ko tu ab Sushant bhi ditch kar chuka hai. Urvashi phir kya cheez hai LOL

Sushant and his 'baby sista' do really write their blogs together I think LOL

Waise on a serious note, Tanna is Top 3 material. Upen and Sonali ke chakkar mein uske chances na damage ho jayen kahin Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

niki89justforlaughstanya12Perfection25pp29m001Mysterygirl_meShrumunj-AAMIRnSHERRY-

--Ariana-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Nice article! But the fact is Upen-Karishma are good frns and they will support each other! As for Sonali, she tried to make an angle with Gautam and den with Upen! What I dont understand is why she keeps going to Upen when hes clearly not interested in her!Geek

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodeMissvinzShrumunjvibgMysterygirl_meSabhayata

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:48am | IP Logged
i love urvashi, one of the strongest winners in bigg boss and this blog is bang onClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Artisabodem001kls600

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Well said Urvashi.
Karishma said she has,   B/F.why she is going behind Upen.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteMayu.jollym001Mysterygirl_meShrumunjsonia_koolkhan

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
to each their own but dont agree with Urvashi

about yesterday's incident she clealry missed or forgot the part where Upen said he had asked Sonali to choreograph but when she didnt he called Karishma

and Karishma was upset because sonali refused to dance

dont know if she missed seeing that or what

but whatever to each their own

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirmal27MissvinzAdnus90..Sakura..vibglovely_ladymahiya--Ariana--

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Clearly I think Karishma LOVES Upen & HATES Sonali... Sonali LOVES Upen & HATES Karishma. But Upen I think simply LOVES himself... ufff I HATE LOVE STORIES... ha ha ha ha!!!

Gd one... Kya triangle h n whatvan explanation
Nirmal27 Newbie
Nirmal27
Nirmal27

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:56am | IP Logged
about sonali this is her game and everybody are aware of it in the house. upen should be careful from sonali. Karishma is gem there is nothing between kat and UP they are BFF. that's it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissvinzSabhayata

Go to top