Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

Do You want Dastaan aired on Zindagi TV? (Page 8)

Poll Question: Do u want Dastaan aired on Zindagi TV

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
26 [48.15%]
26 [48.15%]
2 [3.70%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:08am | IP Logged
 We have learnt so many stories where the neighbors or friends from another community had helped / saved the people . So good and bad people are everywhere in every community . I also heard the stories of my cousin grand father who was big shot  in Peshawar and how his Muslim friend arranged the escape route for him and his family and  even in Dastaan ,shown the same . Its part of the history can not be erased if we close our eyes .Whatever happens but would not like Zindgi to be entangled because of haters , just we got some fresh air from Zindgi  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Archangel.

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

We have learnt so many stories where the neighbors or friends from another community had helped / saved the people . So good and bad people are everywhere in every community . I also heard the stories of my cousin grand father who was big shot in Peshawar and how his Muslim friend arranged the escape route for him and his family and even in Dastaan ,shown the same . Its part of the history can not be erased if we close our eyes .Whatever happens but would not like Zindgi to be entangled because of haters , just we got some fresh air from Zindgi
Agree Neerjaa! Even in My father's generation, One of his Muslim Friend's family moved to Peshawar at the time of Partition.. At that time, My Grandfather Along with My Taaya Ji helped them to shift to Peshawar. I dont think Zindagi will risk anything, It just consists 21-22 Episodes, I guess? So No Worries. Im sure Dastaan will be loved by all and Zindagi will edit sum scenes.. Love Zindagi and wudnt like it to get entagled in all these.

Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Originally posted by Neerja

We have learnt so many stories where the neighbors or friends from another community had helped / saved the people . So good and bad people are everywhere in every community . I also heard the stories of my cousin grand father who was big shot in Peshawar and how his Muslim friend arranged the escape route for him and his family and even in Dastaan ,shown the same . Its part of the history can not be erased if we close our eyes .Whatever happens but would not like Zindgi to be entangled because of haters , just we got some fresh air from Zindgi
Agree Neerjaa! Even in My father's generation, One of his Muslim Friend's family moved to Peshawar at the time of Partition.. At that time, My Grandfather Along with My Taaya Ji helped them to shift to Peshawar. I dont think Zindagi will risk anything, It just consists 21-22 Episodes, I guess? So No Worries. Im sure Dastaan will be loved by all and Zindagi will edit sum scenes.. Love Zindagi and wudnt like it to get entagled in all these.

I already have seen Dastaan in YT and really surprised that while watching nothing about this community thing came to mind , for me it was a story never crossed in the mind that its told from other side . I felt Bano,s pain and then felt  thousands of women who went  through her kind of hell with no fault of theirs , I liked the most when she reaches Hasan and their interaction which can move any stone hearted person . This line brought so much of pain in millions heart . So its the story of both sides . Same bold lines i am scared of . Zindgi is kind of becoming  a  threat to Our tv industry  because of its stories not rubberband which goes on stretching . In 80 s , 90 .s people still have tolerance ,we had Tamas and many TV serials that time , story told from this side .  

.Archangel.

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I am from a liberal background and from well educated family . Watching Dastaan Again and while watching there were so many of dialogues which might be offensive to Indians . I did not mind as i am watching with open mind and for me its the truth of history of both sides .But will people listen to what s the other side of point of view .  
                                    Yes i am just worried that this show does not create  problem for FK.  I loved the drama would not like Zindgi to come with this show . If Aamr being an Indian can be called traitor and all then FK is another story , can be soft target as he is kind threat to recent actors  If its edited then the essence is gone . There is balance , positive approach also but haters do not need to create a storm . In AT i am writing because Zindgi should avoid Dastaan and comes out any of his other show . Some other people were sitting with me and has the same opinion .  
                              I have seen in my parents house coming of many Urdu poets as my grand father was very reputed Urdu poet . 
                   So on positive note d not want this show to be aired . I love Zindgi Channel and d not want any problems for this channel land haters have a field day about FK.
                    Its a beautiful , soulful show , yes just needs some editing of dialogues which might be offensive but should be aired ,not to deprive the viewers of this side watching this drama . There is balance in many places . watching it second time makes you more liking the drama . The three strength of this drama is FK, Sanam  Bloach and Rabia . Excellant acting after 16 th episode when she reaches Lahore . I do not find any actor who can do FK,s role as Hasan and same with . Bloach .

Edited by Neerjaa - 21 January 2015 at 2:32am

Go to top