Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dil se for Geet Forum...OS POLL WINNER announced , pg 3 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Which Os is ur favorite?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [10.17%]
43 [36.44%]
12 [10.17%]
40 [33.90%]
11 [9.32%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GC_deewani

I m saying that she should stand for the os..

I pmed her..yesterday she did not reply 1st and then she says she trusts u guys n u wont take wrong decision ..she will win next time ..
in a way she is also blaming me...

I mean cmon I m standing for her here..and she was telling me to mellow down...I m just doin this coz of my last vote she lost

but her attitude shows that she dosent care she wins or losses the competition ...
now after all this I doubt whether she avtually wrote the os ...coz the way she is acting its baffling me..!!

OMG now ur trying to portrait swetaa as a cheater. this is too much yaar. there is limit. in blaming anyone not this level. she is so sensible that's why she accepted our decision and even all other participants, even a lame person after seeing that post will accept our decision.

if ur so much in love in ur vote then why didnt u casted ur vote before only. we even mentioned the date. Its ur problem and why blaming all of us.

crazy_sweta IF-Dazzler
crazy_sweta
crazy_sweta

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
this is so shocking

NIKITA FOR THE LAST TIME I M.TELLING U ...STOP BLAMING EVERYONE

u blamed priya and Lakshmi di..without even knowing whats the actual matter..and yesterday I suppose I explained you everything ..

and now u come back and speak this non sense
and please u are not supporting ME

U R. JUST DEMOTIVATING ALL THE WRITERS..

and if I m loser let me be that..u r no one to decide that..!!

hope u got it now
azaina Goldie
azaina
azaina

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Oh teri ... me still waiting fr party rashmi di ... ab to new year bhi aa gaya party do Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi...

GC_deewani Groupbie
GC_deewani
GC_deewani

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
what can I say when u dont understand thi sweta!!

now I m 100% sure that indeed u r stupid ..can't u excep me none of ur friends or readers stood by u..
many of them would have read my.comments about u..but none responded!!

u r really stupid! this shows that no one actually likes ur work..

EVEN I DONT LIKE ANY OF UR WORKS

the readers who support you ..also dont care about u ..none comment no body came forward to. stand by ur side!!
-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GC_deewani

what can I say when u dont understand thi sweta!!

now I m 100% sure that indeed u r stupid ..can't u excep me none of ur friends or readers stood by u..
many of them would have read my.comments about u..but none responded!!

u r really stupid! this shows that no one actually likes ur work..

EVEN I DONT LIKE ANY OF UR WORKS

the readers who support you ..also dontnb care about u ..none comment no body came forward to. stand by ur side!!

u r greatly mistaken. the likes comments and votes to her shows readers love to her and her work.

am really disappointed with ur behaviour. We have to encourage all for taking their time and pain for entertaining us by their words. But u have gone step ahead and bashed her which is unacceptable.

here by if u  repeat the same we will be forced to complaint mods. As a reader i stand by her

Edited by -lakshmi- - 05 January 2015 at 10:04pm
GC_deewani Groupbie
GC_deewani
GC_deewani

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
its al right m anyway leaving this forum..

and whatever I wanted to say personally I have pmed her..!!!
byeee ..all
-indu- IF-Rockerz
-indu-
-indu-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

I think you have misunderstood the purpose.. it's not competition... it's about keeping Geet forum more active... no one.. I say no one has any issue with the winner.. coz.. they know it's not important... the participation is more important... and not everyone know about the competition .. it takes time and I think sweta understood that...

I think no one can tells sweta how her readers are.. coz.. she knows her readers better than you and me... I am her reader and love her works.. winning or losing ... this doesn't change my opinion.. I am still amazed that she understood the things which u failed to...

Edited by -indu- - 05 January 2015 at 10:57pm
GC_deewani Groupbie
GC_deewani
GC_deewani

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -indu-

I think you have misunderstood the purpose.. it's not competition... it's about keeping Geet forum more active... no one.. I say no one has any issue with the winner.. coz.. they know it's not important... the participation is more important... and not everyone know about the competition .. it takes time and I think sweta understood that...

I think no one can tells sweta how her readers are.. coz.. she knows her readers better than you and me... I am her reader and love her works.. winning or losing ... this doesn't change my opinion.. I am still amazed that she understood the things which u failed to...

I did nor fail.to.understand what u guys are dping...

and that stipid sweta she is really crazy I must say...she is.not geting anything what u guys are doing..really..u r her.reader..then.why dint u stand for her

I felt pity for her hence stood by her side.and that girl.is blaming me..what a nut case she is..!

lol I really pity her

let me also see who all comes forward to support her

Go to top