Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dil se for Geet Forum...OS POLL WINNER announced , pg 3 (Page 6)

Poll Question: Which Os is ur favorite?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [10.17%]
43 [36.44%]
12 [10.17%]
40 [33.90%]
11 [9.32%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GC_deewani

hey guys I have no problem with ur voting system or what...

I dint even knw it was sweta's os..if it would have been some one else then too I would be standing firm on my decision!!

u guys tell me...I agree u have problems too..u cant keep the poll open ..but if u have a voting system and u want readers to select the winner then consider our votes too...u guys said its not a competition then y not considering ..

sweta
I dont knw y u r taking this..I felt sorry for u..coz u dint win...

I guess if u r this much alright or casual about this...its good u dint win then!!

laksmi

I understand ur point but u tell me will sweta partcipate next week??

i think ur not understanding entire poll process. in any competition some where or other the poll should end, then only we can decide the winner. and as the date we mentioned we ended the poll. 

u must have participated in all other online voting too for choosing best actor or actress. there too they will mention the end date. 

so its upto readers to vote before the poll ends. and we are helpless in that matter. and please if uwant ur vote to be considered so please vote before the poll ends. I hope u will cast ur vote this time before only.

About swetaa's participation , its upto her according to her priorities, annd we cant disclose openly who is going to participate in the next scene.. here we are not asking any  writer not to participate. all are welcome here. Only the winner will not be participating in the third scene competition.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lakshmi-

GC_deewani Groupbie
GC_deewani
GC_deewani

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
okay...!!!

if sweta is soo casual about losing this .ita good in a way she dint win..

I dont feel she has any interest in winning either!!!

-lakshmi-

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged

okay...!!!

if sweta is soo casual about losing this .ita good in a way she dint win..

I dont feel she has any interest in winning either!!!

Am sad thar u think like that.

Once the os is posted in the thread and polls are kept. Its not in our hands who wins or:-)not. It depends entirely on readers who vote.

the poll was open for a few days givong ample time to all to read and vote and:-)the closing date was mentioned befire hand

The votes received aftee the poll cant be considered as we have to decide winner at a point . 

With regard to sweta i respect her that she understood all this and as she said the os was not written for wunning but fot GF . Pls respecr her idea behind and dont treat her as loser. By participating,by giving such a hard fight:-)she has proven:-)that she is a winner
GC_deewani Groupbie
GC_deewani
GC_deewani

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
ya I m saying this coz if something like this would have happened ...a person who genuinely wrote the os with lots of hardwork should stand against this...

when I pmed her she just said that poll is done she can't change it..its not in her or your hands...infact she asked me to vote. a little early next time I agree to that...

but I still feel she is behaving like a loser ..

now I really feel sorry for her..not standing by what u did..its really shameful!!
priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged

ya I m saying this coz if something like this would have happened ...a person who genuinely wrote the os with lots of hardwork should stand against this...

when I pmed her she just said that poll is done she can't change it..its not in her or your hands...infact she asked me to vote. a little early next time I agree to that...

now I really feel sorry for her..not standing by what u did..its really shameful!!

sorry we couldnt get what ur saying.

what do u mean by this, What ur trying to prove that we did cheating. How can u say such a big word when u ur self dont know what ur speaking. This is not the way to blame anyone. If ur that much concerned u should have voted before itself. Sorry to say that i didnt expected such a cheap word from u. UR the only one who is creating such a fuss on this issue. when all other writers and readers and even all other contestants supported our decision. I dont know what is ur problem. 

Edited by priya111111 - 02 January 2015 at 1:13am

-lakshmi-

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged

am sorry to know that still u r saying the same... when a competition is held , a winner arises from it... does that mean all other particpants who wrotte the os and participated are losers? if u think so am really hurt... this comp was held for encouraging all to participate and ur comment like this will demotivate them...as a reader u should encourage not only the winner but also all who had participated...and its not in setas hands that she wins or not... its in readers hands... here if u had voted before the poll closes she would have won...

now I really feel sorry for her..not standing by what u did..its really shameful!

last line in ur comment pls elaborate... i dont want to misread u

Edited by -lakshmi- - 02 January 2015 at 1:22am
GC_deewani Groupbie
GC_deewani
GC_deewani

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I m saying that she should stand for the os..

I pmed her..yesterday she did not reply 1st and then she says she trusts u guys n u wont take wrong decision ..she will win next time ..
in a way she is also blaming me...

I mean cmon I m standing for her here..and she was telling me to mellow down...I m just doin this coz of my last vote she lost

but her attitude shows that she dosent care she wins or losses the competition ...
now after all this I doubt whether she avtually wrote the os ...coz the way she is acting its baffling me..!!

Edited by GC_deewani - 02 January 2015 at 1:36am
-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged

I m saying that she should stand for the os..

I pmed her..yesterday she did not reply 1st and then she says she trusts u guys n wont rake wrong decision ..she will win next time ..
in a way she is also blaming me...

I mean cmon I m standing for her here..and she was telling me to mellow down...I m just doin this coz of my last vote she lost

but her attitude shows that she dosent care she wins or losses the competition ...
now after all this I doubt whether she avtually wrote the os ...coz the way she is acting its baffling me..!!

just a question...

y should she oppose us??

when clearly it shows that at the time of poll ending her os was behind, y should she oppose?

she undertstands the situation and thats y she is not opposing ... but u r taking her attitude as carelessness?? am baffled by the way u r accusing her

Go to top