Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dil se for Geet Forum...OS POLL WINNER announced , pg 3 (Page 5)

Poll Question: Which Os is ur favorite?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [10.17%]
43 [36.44%]
12 [10.17%]
40 [33.90%]
11 [9.32%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

_nicky_ Newbie
_nicky_
_nicky_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya111111

Originally posted by GC_deewani

heyyyaaa...all
i loved the concept hope u guys get a good response...well even i voted..

I just wana say that priya u guys should have closed the poll first ...and then have posted the results..

i want to admit it was my last vote..I was trying to vote since morning but just couldnt..after a hectic day ...i finally sat peacefully with my lappy and voted..

I dont even knw who the writers are as i havent yet seen which writer has won...But when now i came online and saw the results and the winner os..I was baffled!!

No offense to anyone its my pov..who over the writer wrote EVENT FULL DAY or FALLING FOR HER have done  a fabulous job...

But i still feel u should consider the votes..!!

If u guys dont i understand...i m okay..now i m desperate to knw who wrote the os's..as i might participate in the next to next week..!!

hey dear raat ko hi poll close karke final votes ka list bhi post kiya tha. shayad u didnt checked it. its just  we didnt announced the winner officially. because we told we will announce the winner today. 

before page waha we mentioned everything. page no. 3 par post kiya ek post mein everything immediately after closing the poll.

np next time jaldi se vote karo taaaki u vote wont be wasted.

sorry to interrupt..

u guys should have closed the poll first and then should have posted the winner...

i voted for falling for herConfused

can i get the link of her stories please..i m new here 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lakshmi-priya111111

chahat_mannat Goldie
chahat_mannat
chahat_mannat

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Congrats all the paticipant and the winner rashmi.
All os are awesome

-lakshmi-priya111111

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nicky_

Originally posted by priya111111

Originally posted by GC_deewani

heyyyaaa...all
i loved the concept hope u guys get a good response...well even i voted..

I just wana say that priya u guys should have closed the poll first ...and then have posted the results..

i want to admit it was my last vote..I was trying to vote since morning but just couldnt..after a hectic day ...i finally sat peacefully with my lappy and voted..

I dont even knw who the writers are as i havent yet seen which writer has won...But when now i came online and saw the results and the winner os..I was baffled!!

No offense to anyone its my pov..who over the writer wrote EVENT FULL DAY or FALLING FOR HER have done  a fabulous job...

But i still feel u should consider the votes..!!

If u guys dont i understand...i m okay..now i m desperate to knw who wrote the os's..as i might participate in the next to next week..!!

hey dear raat ko hi poll close karke final votes ka list bhi post kiya tha. shayad u didnt checked it. its just  we didnt announced the winner officially. because we told we will announce the winner today. 

before page waha we mentioned everything. page no. 3 par post kiya ek post mein everything immediately after closing the poll.

np next time jaldi se vote karo taaaki u vote wont be wasted.

sorry to interrupt..

u guys should have closed the poll first and then should have posted the winner...

i voted for falling for herConfused

can i get the link of her stories please..i m new here 

dear i have already clearly mentioned , we immediately closed the poll and posted the no. of votes voted list in the post. check page no.3 once. u will understand. before closing the poll how we will declare the winner. its against the rule. poll close hothe hi we copied the poll post and pasted in the post in page no. 3. hope now i think u must have understood.

this is swetaa's work thread dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lakshmi-

crazy_sweta IF-Dazzler
crazy_sweta
crazy_sweta

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I forgot to thank all those guys who voted for me...

I never expected i will even get any of those votes..but ur response was overwhelming and shocking too...

challo yaar koi nahi...better luck next time...

Though i dint win..i m glad i stood 2nd..its not easy to win over such great writers..especially RASHMI di..!!

Once again thank u !

Nikita and nicky Guys its alright i did not participate to win...I just did to make GF active..it was my contribution ..to Gf

Offcourse i felt bad..that i did not win..but its okay  for few people out here who liked my os..and voted for me..i aint a loser for them..

Nikita its their rule which made them decide the winner...

Nicky gald u are here..WELCOME TO GF..we dont fight hehe..all are my sisters...why should i fight with them!!

Once again...its just a fun thing dont make it serious types..!!
waise bhi mujhe last year bura laga tha...Its a new year so forget all that stuff which happened last year!!

-lakshmi-priya111111

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
If it was not a competition we would have announced all as winners ... As a competition we are forced to select one winner... And the poll clearly mentioned the last day and after closing the poll the title too was changed...

The winner in all category was announced as per who got maximum votes at the time of closing the poll... the stats of the poll during that time has also included in the prev page...

Hope am clear now...

Holding a contest is not an easy task... But we both had tried our level best to bring this contest to all without any partiality... But being new in this, we have learned a lot in our first poll itself...We will be contacting mods and ask for a remedy by which we can stop the votings after the given time... and also if a tie happens we will discuss with all as what to do in that case...

This thread is possible only with the encouragement and suggessions from u all...

thanks for undertanding and i hope u all will continue to give support to Dilse like this in future too

happy new year to alll

sheetalvasapriya111111

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sweta

I forgot to thank all those guys who voted for me...

I never expected i will even get any of those votes..but ur response was overwhelming and shocking too...

challo yaar koi nahi...better luck next time...

Though i dint win..i m glad i stood 2nd..its not easy to win over such great writers..especially RASHMI di..!!

Once again thank u !

Nikita and nicky Guys its alright i did not participate to win...I just did to make GF active..it was my contribution ..to Gf

Offcourse i felt bad..that i did not win..but its okay  for few people out here who liked my os..and voted for me..i aint a loser for them..

Nikita its their rule which made them decide the winner...

Nicky gald u are here..WELCOME TO GF..we dont fight hehe..all are my sisters...why should i fight with them!!

Once again...its just a fun thing dont make it serious types..!!
waise bhi mujhe last year bura laga tha...Its a new year so forget all that stuff which happened last year!!

Thanks so much sweta for ur support and understanding...
Though am repeating my self again here, for us u r a winner...
And u have told such a good point too... Particiaption and supporting GF is the basic concept of Dilse ... declaration of winner is a mere procedure at the end of a comp...
am happy that u have such good freinds over here who support u... this is the valuable gift which GF have given us...

Thanks again darling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya111111

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

sheetalvasapriya111111

GC_deewani Groupbie
GC_deewani
GC_deewani

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
hey guys I have no problem with ur voting system or what...

I dint even knw it was sweta's os..if it would have been some one else then too I would be standing firm on my decision!!

u guys tell me...I agree u have problems too..u cant keep the poll open ..but if u have a voting system and u want readers to select the winner then consider our votes too...u guys said its not a competition then y not considering ..

sweta
I dont knw y u r taking this..I felt sorry for u..coz u dint win...

I guess if u r this much alright or casual about this...its good u dint win then!!

laksmi

I understand ur point but u tell me will sweta partcipate next week??

Go to top