Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Berries & Vodka Ch7A Page 25 04/16 (Page 14)

sadia98 Senior Member

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i love it,it's awesome!!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurisb80 Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i am thankful for recommendations...a friend (amus)mentioned this SS...and it has caught my attention well and good.. well i wonder how Kushi would react on knowing payal and Akashs relation and if ASR would pursue Kushi ...well Kushi or her red -creation that caught his eys in the first place ;-) Kushi is a tough nut to crack hope she soes not crumble under ASR pressure...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janu75 Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Arnav and khushi neither of them could take eyes of the other
Arnav is attracted to Saree clad khushi and red is his favorite!.

So Arnav and lavanya were in a relationship before and it broke because of the supposed one night stand which wasn't true .so lavanya is his ex  and might influence khushi

Thanks for the PM!

jyothirockz IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
nice one...

Ni_singh Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Read all the chapters and loved them. Eager for the next update

ILoveFF IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Loved it

AVC92 Groupbie

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
This is a wonderfully refreshing story! It seems like Khushi was a bit wild, before experience knocked her down!

Pages Newbie

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_breeze

You know what, you describe simple situations and feelings so beautifully that it makes me look at them in a different light. Khushi's musings were a joy to read. As a reader I felt privileged to have read such a admirably fabulous description of her thoughts on various issues. Esp this line "It was hard to shrug off the stress and anguish of disappointment when you were constantly reminded by it. Your heart knows you are right but when its beaten against you repeatedly, you do start to waver and doubt. " Makes me want to give you a standing ovation Clap. You have just put into words something which many of us may have felt at some or the other point in our lives. The part about the choice of music and how the rich pretended to be above all that but ultimately were no different was very deep and poignant. 

There is just so much that I love about this part. I love how Payal supports Khushi and pushes her to be out there in the world. I love how Payal is not angry at her sister for all that happened in Lucknow. I love how she never forces Khushi to think about Bankelal and his proposal. I love how she makes Khushi happy and takes her mind away from Buaji's caustic words and jibes. 

Again Khushi's thoughts about fitting in and what she would have done otherwise were so realistic and natural. Amazingly written. Was good to see La complimenting her. "Khushi noted wistfully as she observed Lavanya from her vantage point, move about so effortlessly - she was definitely one of the stars of the night. And someone Khushi had grown to admire over the last few weeks. First impressions can be so deceiving, she knew now - Lavanya was a far cry from those other girls and Khushi knew why they hated her so much, it was envy" This was again awesome. I love how she recognizes her hatred was due to jealousy. Khushi accepts her flaws and that is why she is such a riveting character in your FF. Approve

Akash was very sweet and kind. He really has been looking out for her, though how and when he and Payal met is still a great mystery. Waiting to read more about this. 

Finally the first eyelock has happened Day Dreaming ! Phew atleast no bad words were said like I feared in my last comment. Oh so he was initially intrigued by the saree and its design. Well well well, gotta see what happens when he gets to know that she DESIGNED it. 

You know what Page, I have been unable to put into words, what I felt on reading this part. The highest compliment I can give you is "I wish IPK was like this". Mature, realistic and relatable and beautifully poignant. That's all.  Clap

you are starting to get me addicted to your comments. Thank you for all your feedback and encouragement. really appreciate it. Embarrassed payal was always the only one who stood up for khushi, even in show until they decided to focus on arnav-khushi and pushed her to the sidelines. red saree, arnav-khushi, eye lock and diwali. had to get that in here somehow.

Edited by Pages - 15 January 2015 at 10:49pm

Go to top