Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Berries & Vodka Ch7A Page 25 04/16 (Page 12)

Pages Newbie
Pages
Pages

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1chilly

Now, who was the girl in the red saree?
You've again left us with a cliffhanger.
And where did Aakash meet Payal?
Waiting for Arnav and Khushi to meet.

arnav and khushi will meet
payal and akash have met.
how and why will unfold as the story develops LOL

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Loved it, So they didn't meet each other before. So why did Arnav curse at the end of part 1?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pages

shruti46 IF-Sizzlerz
shruti46
shruti46

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Chey page
in title write chap 4 (part 1 and 2) posted.
initially i gt confused suddenly how does story get completed as i misse"d chap 4"
:D

Pages

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
You know what, you describe simple situations and feelings so beautifully that it makes me look at them in a different light. Khushi's musings were a joy to read. As a reader I felt privileged to have read such a admirably fabulous description of her thoughts on various issues. Esp this line "It was hard to shrug off the stress and anguish of disappointment when you were constantly reminded by it. Your heart knows you are right but when its beaten against you repeatedly, you do start to waver and doubt. " Makes me want to give you a standing ovation Clap. You have just put into words something which many of us may have felt at some or the other point in our lives. The part about the choice of music and how the rich pretended to be above all that but ultimately were no different was very deep and poignant. 

There is just so much that I love about this part. I love how Payal supports Khushi and pushes her to be out there in the world. I love how Payal is not angry at her sister for all that happened in Lucknow. I love how she never forces Khushi to think about Bankelal and his proposal. I love how she makes Khushi happy and takes her mind away from Buaji's caustic words and jibes. 

Again Khushi's thoughts about fitting in and what she would have done otherwise were so realistic and natural. Amazingly written. Was good to see La complimenting her. "Khushi noted wistfully as she observed Lavanya from her vantage point, move about so effortlessly - she was definitely one of the stars of the night. And someone Khushi had grown to admire over the last few weeks. First impressions can be so deceiving, she knew now - Lavanya was a far cry from those other girls and Khushi knew why they hated her so much, it was envy" This was again awesome. I love how she recognizes her hatred was due to jealousy. Khushi accepts her flaws and that is why she is such a riveting character in your FF. Approve

Akash was very sweet and kind. He really has been looking out for her, though how and when he and Payal met is still a great mystery. Waiting to read more about this. 

Finally the first eyelock has happened Day Dreaming ! Phew atleast no bad words were said like I feared in my last comment. Oh so he was initially intrigued by the saree and its design. Well well well, gotta see what happens when he gets to know that she DESIGNED it. 

You know what Page, I have been unable to put into words, what I felt on reading this part. The highest compliment I can give you is "I wish IPK was like this". Mature, realistic and relatable and beautifully poignant. That's all.  Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pagesluvbug

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pages

Originally posted by the_breeze

Whoa Anjali's question was so bang on and deep. No wonder Akash was tongue tied and couldnt give a proper response. Oh dear, who is this Ms. Gupta that Anjali is teasing Akash about? I think it's Payal coz he has mentioned her earlier when he said he wanted to talk to her about Khushi and some incident at the workplace. Arnav's thoughts were very well written. Loved reading about everything from his POV. The bond between the siblings was adorable and full of warmth. Aha our darling Khushi has found her way to his favourite spot in the garden! Sigh when he sees her. it's gonna be magical!! IPKKND and SaRun I miss you so much... Oh it seems that the saree is from their collection. I can already see him blaming it of stealing it and giving her a lecture on being opportunistic and gold-digging.. But but but he might just get blown away by the sheer beauty that our Khushi is. 

Hey it's not fair stopping at such an important juncture and keeping us thirsty for more! Please do update soon. Super eager to read about the pehli mulaqat! 

Thanks for the PM! 

Oh looks like you updated! Will comment on part 2 now! 

i was wondering where you were. i want to keep this story light hearted, no heavy duty drama here. focus on arnav-khushi and all the drama around them. i tell you, you realize how good ipk was when you see all the trash on tv today. why did this show have to end so soon. whats ipk, if they don't take over the other's favorite spots ;)

i hate the formatting if offers. really struggled to get this one right. ended up changing the color again. but i like this best.

I was out of town dear, had to visit a doctor. and @bold phew, no heavy duty drama! I am glad! 

And IPK ke bare me toh jitna kaho utna kam hai Day Dreaming (I hope you understand Hindi, but incase you dont, I said that you can never say too much about IPK or you can never have enough of IPK)   

Pages

shruti46 IF-Sizzlerz
shruti46
shruti46

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
^^
light hearted .amazing just type of story i lub..

and ipk hayeee you can go on and on
...on it

Pages

shruti46 IF-Sizzlerz
shruti46
shruti46

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
obviously q of update how does akash knew payal

the first rabba ve happened :P
even though abrupt.hope arnav get inyo action finding " who is she ? "

Pages

amus5 IF-Rockerz
amus5
amus5

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
what strikes me through part 2 is that here we are here in the backdrop of Fashion, designs and designers and one designer is drawn to another's design-wear and which complements what ...

thanx for the update...pls continue soon Big smile

Pages

Go to top