flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
a very entertaining update...continue soon
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...!
Ur story is an interesting read. I like the way u r writing it...creating so many questions yet revealing nothing at the moment. U r pretty good actually. Keep up. Wid love to read more.
And I hope you get more readers very fast...bcz ur writing says u deserve them. Gud luck..

Thnks.
Meg :)
the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I had a good laugh reading about the ''insult" of Sheena & Co 🀣 ! Serves them right if you ask me! But awww, Khushi's picture is in the paper! Whoa, they saw her leave with ASR??? I hope that doesn't create problems for her when she next goes to office. These girls are a bitchy lot and Khushi is yet to get to terms with what happened herself so she won't be at her spunky best. Hoping for the best...

Khushi's attempts at hiding the red saree were adorable! But I like that she is acknowledging the attraction she felt towards him. And that she is doubting the rumors about ASR she heard all this while. That's a good sign! πŸ˜‰

What is up with Preeto? Reming me dear, does Preeto also work at AR? I seem to have forgotten about her role in the story thus far... "Pride of Lakshmi Nagar"! That's just πŸ˜›

Khushi is so different from the others, whereas many girls would have gushed and even proudly shown people their picture in the paper, she feels embarrased and that it ain't a big deal! Awww, is she cute or what! Come here you πŸ€—

I loved the last para! Khushi's attempts to dissuade Preeto's inquisitve manner, her surreptitious glances at ASR's picture and the thrill of not knowing what Monday would bring! Just awesome! Please update soon! 

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even though your share of vodka for the day is done you never say no for another! Likewise 2 updates back to back isn't enough, ready for part B already! Heheh
Loved the update and my god! Seriously Khushi you assumed Asr to be Mohan Bhaiyya? I mean A you made him a driver B you called him Bhaiyya which hurts more? Not able to decide :P

And boy this Monday is going to be some fun eh! Can't wait for it! And Khushi how do you land yourself in soups every time without fail?

Sir ain't you floored already? Red and that too Akash's to be fianc lmao! Sir I'd like to see your reaction when the mu clears!

Cheers buddy
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
looks like interest from all fronts has been sparked...

thanx for the update...pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Waiting for Ch 7B...