Posted: 9 years ago
That blind attempting to make Aamir look like some desperate jobless beggar is the biggest fail of life when I've just seen an interview of Hirani's with Komal Nahta where he states that Aamir was the first person who immediately came to mind when he wrote the script.

Nice try, better luck next time Masand.

🤢
Why does Masand hate Aamir?
Originally posted by NailClipper

Masand has a connection with Kwan, I think, that's probably the reason he works as Ranbir/DP's mouthpiece.

I remember Masand was pissed that Grand Masti made 100 cr... so he kept on writing negative blinds on Vivek and Aftab.. but he never wrote one on Riteish. And Riteish was a client of Kwan.

Masand is hilarious - he wouldn't post a single pic with an Indian actor on his Facebook but has these yapping fanboy grainy phone pics of Hollywood actors - as if to show to his friends - yes!!!! I saw them - I've arrived bitches! I ROFLED when I saw a pic with Kevin Spacey which he captioned "with ma buddy Kevin Spacey" 🤣. I swear I could see Spacey do an eyeroll in the photo - like, OMGawd - get me away from this clingy tond wala desi uncleji. 

Originally posted by swati1975us

Masand is hilarious - he wouldn't post a single pic with an Indian actor on his Facebook but has these yapping fanboy grainy phone pics of Hollywood actors - as if to show to his friends - yes!!!! I saw them - I've arrived bitches! I ROFLED when I saw a pic with Kevin Spacey which he captioned "with ma buddy Kevin Spacey" 🤣. I swear I could see Spacey do an eyeroll in the photo - like, OMGawd - get me away from this clingy tond wala desi uncleji. 

LMAO..