Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hirani next is the biopic. I think they have even gone public about.

Thats what he means by different, I think.
humdekhenge thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Hirani talked about making Sanjay Dutt biopic with RK in many interviews. So that's hardly a secret. Guess Rajeev is talking about something else.

Oh! Acha..I've been living under the rock this past month..not followed PK promotions, so didn't know:)
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Except it's not true. Hirani himself recently said that while Aamir was not his first choice for 3 Idiots he was his first choice for PK from day one. I chose to believe him over Massand. That whole piece sounded like a semi jab at Aamir and praise for Ranbir. He probably wants some exclusive with Ranbir.

AFAIK, Aamir was the first choice. He rejected the initial draft so Hirani had RK and Ranveer as back up. Aamir accepted reworked script after a month.Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 9 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Except it's not true.   Hirani himself recently said that while Aamir was not his first choice for 3 Idiots he was his first choice for PK from day one.   I chose to believe him over Massand.  That whole piece sounded like a semi jab at Aamir and praise for Ranbir.  He probably wants some exclusive with Ranbir.  

Seems like it.

Hirani has said that they had Aamir on board from Idiots shooting days. VVC, Abhijat and Aamir have said the same thing.

Why would you narrate an idea to Aamir when you want someone else to do the role?? And then go on to sign him up right there??
hopeless24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1st blind - bipasha & KSG
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
So just because it's a roast, the stars have no issues with people joking about them and their body,especially someone like Sonakshi.

Ca we have more roasts like these so that these stars can appear cool while the audience end up making the stars a laughing stock.
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"You're the least
talented person in a family that also
has Sonam Kapoor and Sanjay
Kapoor,"
Arjun Kapoor is more talented than both of them
Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

So just because it's a roast, the stars have no issues with people joking about them and their body,especially someone like Sonakshi.

Ca we have more roasts like these so that these stars can appear cool while the audience end up making the stars a laughing stock.

++1
It's a roast or whatever so suddenly 'vagina' jokes are cool to Deepika who had problem with people focussing on her cleavage. Looks like the cleavage gate thing was just a publicity stunt as some had suspected.
Same for Sonakshi. KRK- very bad, very bad.  AIB- very good, very good. 😆
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i do consider arjun a better actor than sonam and flop chachu sanjay kapoor so thats a failed joke. 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for now, i do believe it's sanju biopic for rk-hirani... i mean didn't we listen to hirani's interview where he has mentioned it? for another movie to happen, hirani got to have a script ready, i don't think he has one.

the post degrading aamir khan as a desperate actor who ate ranbir's food is despicable... Although Hirani will move to new guys now, you cannot spread such news about your old actor
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago