'Main Bushra' Anyone ?!?!?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Is dere anyone whose watching Main Bushra ?
I m really liking this show !!!
me too...now i like it! i want Shayan to marry Bushra and hang the other guy...stupid man!!! 
I was thinking to ask about this drama has any thread or not ? u made it..thankyou..😳
Originally posted by wooster

me too...now i like it! i want Shayan to marry Bushra and hang the other guy...stupid man!!! 

i am not watching this from start but i think the other guy is SHAYAN's brother..am i right ?😕
im watching the show now :D havent seen from begining
Originally posted by sofiaaax.

im watching the show now :D havent seen from begining

Same here..😆
I hv jus started watching th shw
But why mk a new thread...this shw already has an official thread...go bk a few pgs u ll get th official thread of main bushra...there is no need to mk multiple threads for th same shw
GUYS PLZ WATCH NEW HUM TV TELEFILM which aired on 25th december...UMMEED E NAU
its a tribute to qaid e azam and stars Agha ali ...sarah khan and qavi khan...its the bestest telefilm aired on humtv this yr with AMAZING acting from Sarah khan and agha ali...

I m sooo damn happy Humtv cast them for this telefilm...both of them lookd super beautiful in th shw n sarah khan has really improved a lot from bari apa days...now she is a full fledged drama actress n i jus luved her chem with agha ali...i didnt expect they wud look so damn good together...i hv already watched the telefilm twice...its that good n inspiring ..

A MUST WATCH...here is the link...plz watch and comment..tell humtv to cast sara agha togthr in a full fledged shw...ufff i jus cant get over th jodi

Umed e Nau Telefilm Full HUM TV Drama Dec 25, 2014: http://youtu.be/iaJYLvN0SXE