Posted: 9 years ago
hey anu awesome post dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
am a regular fan of season 1 but not begining onwards,that was my first experiance in hindi drama,so didn't understand the language,but always tried to see most of epi's๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†suddenly one day they stopped the show and i felt so sad๐Ÿ˜”
then one day evening when am watching tv with my sis,just change the channel and suddenly saw the promo of our show๐Ÿ˜ƒam so much happy that our show returns,but not familiar with the leads๐Ÿ˜Š
so i decided to see the show from first epi onwards,gradually am fell in love with our show and our sizzling jodi ashlok๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธthis show has it's own specialities,specially liked our leads,they r just awesome,perfect for each otherโค๏ธthat's my small journey along with ashlok and ipkknd ebp๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by sreekailas

Sweet story anu... Mine is also similar.. Except the fact that I was regular viewer of sp even b4 this one started.. I used to watch sp to learn hindi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. Ipkknd 1 had a huge fan following.. N 99% of gals in my class used to watch that regularly.. But I didn't like it very much.. Then the promos of ebp started airing.. N my whole class was buzzing with anger saying that how could they make a sequel without arnav n khushi.. But the little devil in me.. I started testing em saying that shlok n aastha looks better than arshi.. Plus I liked the concept too.. On 26 of august I watched the 1st epi deliberately keeping the intention of testing my friends next day in my mind.. But as days passed I started falling 4 d new show.. Slowly, no actually not so slowly, I realized I'm in love with ashlok ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ
This is my adventure ff ๐Ÿคฃ
I loved yours ๐Ÿ˜†
U r lil bada devil ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Bt for my bad luck, season 1 ended during my 10th grade n ebp started during 11th
School transfer n all I missed those ones to hav a argue n teasings ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Yet I do often with d remaining ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ..AngelicAnu..

This is my adventure ff ๐Ÿคฃ
I loved yours ๐Ÿ˜†
U r lil bada devil ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Bt for my bad luck, season 1 ended during my 10th grade n ebp started during 11th
School transfer n all I missed those ones to hav a argue n teasings ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Yet I do often with d remaining ๐Ÿ˜†

I studied in d same school during hs n HSS..with most of my frnds intact during HSS.. So it was real fun..
Originally posted by Sathia007

Hi Anu,

Nice to hear your journey to EBP !!! has a lot of similarity with me.!!!

Most of the time I watched serial or movie - in recorded version because of TIME factor!!1

I never bother to do recording of hindi serial to watch in recorded version!!!. My hubby never watches hindi movie or serial!!! He does record of certain serials like 'lOST', '24'' and so on and i watched those with my hubby and loved those!!!!!!

One day i was playing with TV, all on a sudden found IPKND ( season one) and by curiosity ,I just started watching and loved it. Since then, I watched more or less regularly IPKND and became fan of ARSHI!!!!!!

After ARSHI, I did not find any serial interesting and did not bother to watch. Oneday I saw the Promo of EBP in the TV but was not interested as that would be without ARSHI!!!!!

I did neither know AVINASH nor Shrenu!!!!

But out of curiosity, I watched one episode in August. 2013. It did not appeal me that much and also I could not track the timming, therefore I missed a few episodes in the begining and In Septembe, I was on holiday, I did not watch even.

Once I came back from Holiday , I started watching regularly the recorded versions, I started to love it!!!

Then one day I was playing with my computer , came to know accidentally INDIA forum and started to read regularly and was amazed by the reviews . It taught me to see the serial in various angles and enlighten me the different perspectives of this serial!!!!!!

Since then I am addicted to EBP/ ASHLOK/ SHRAVI & INDIA FORUM!!! - I have never been addicted to any serial in my life !!!! ASHLOK is really very addictive!!!!!! so as INDIA FORUM!!!
Yup
Mostly likely experience of many!
Can't agree more in d matter of IF addiction along with AaShlok
Esp. Our forum, jst feels like home ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

loved your journey... its intresting
thanks for making this post... i also want to share mine first impression..

i dont follow any serial...

i have been Shrenuz hard core fan since her previous show on SonyTV

but did not know Avinash

in january 2014 i came across ShrAvi offscreen segment on YouTube... and fall in love with ShrAvi.

then came to know about EBP and caught up more than hundred episodes in 15 days... crazy me!

and got hooked with Aashlok..EBP... and then found EBP forum... found it amazing place i have ever been on social media.

got addicted with FF SS OS... EBP forum got Amazingly talented writers and other members... all are damn sweet... even i have never been member of any forum.

um enjoying this phase... ShrAvi/Aashlok/EBP rockxxx
๐Ÿ˜Ž
Something hd gone reverse in ur case ๐Ÿคฃ
Most would hv fallen 4 AaShlok first n then ShrAvi, I guess ; where u r an exception ๐Ÿ˜‰
100 epi 15 days ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
And ffs n d forum, its kinda addictive jst as d show!
Anu, superb post. Never get tired of reading people's first brush with ebp and how they just fell in love with the show and with Ashlok. 
Jan 2014, was switching channels and came across the promo  of Anjali asking AAstha to choose betn mayka n sasuraal. That made me int and then forgot to watch but later on started watching and that was it...completely hooked. Have not seen Shravi's previous shows or knew anything about them. I started reading the WU's and then in Feb 1st week was down with the flu. One whole week was in the bed and watched all the previous epi...you can imagine...I was on a roll and had to see or know what happ next next...now I am addicted to the show. Also while searching for past WU's etc came across the forum and started reading the amazing posts made here. 

Used to visit the forum ages back when the Kyunki was on as I used to read and tell my mom the story when she missed it. But was never part of the forum. Now, the forum feels like home and love the show and Ashlok / Shravi to bits. 

As nandu said, a scene or nokjhok of Ashlok's brings a smile to my face at the oddest of times and when I began watching the show, I was in a daze...that any actor could be so amazing and mind blowing. ๐Ÿ‘

Love you for posting this ebp.
Originally posted by DEVU.NAIR

hey anu awesome post dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
am a regular fan of season 1 but not begining onwards,that was my first experiance in hindi drama,so didn't understand the language,but always tried to see most of epi's๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†suddenly one day they stopped the show and i felt so sad๐Ÿ˜”
then one day evening when am watching tv with my sis,just change the channel and suddenly saw the promo of our show๐Ÿ˜ƒam so much happy that our show returns,but not familiar with the leads๐Ÿ˜Š
so i decided to see the show from first epi onwards,gradually am fell in love with our show and our sizzling jodi ashlok๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธthis show has it's own specialities,specially liked our leads,they r just awesome,perfect for each otherโค๏ธthat's my small journey along with ashlok and ipkknd ebp๐Ÿ˜Š

Thankoo ๐Ÿค—
haha lang problem is common na ๐Ÿ˜†
Bt AaShlok communicate through eyes ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by sreekailas

I studied in d same school during hs n HSS..with most of my frnds intact during HSS.. So it was real fun..
Bt I badly missed them
I studied in one school till 10th and is nw in another!
Originally posted by ..AngelicAnu..

Bt I badly missed them
I studied in one school till 10th and is nw in another!

Potte..INI next year veendum puthiya collegeil pokande.. Change in inevitable..
Originally posted by nim_var

Anu, superb post. Never get tired of reading people's first brush with ebp and how they just fell in love with the show and with Ashlok.
Jan 2014, was switching channels and came across the promo of Anjali asking AAstha to choose betn mayka n sasuraal. That made me int and then forgot to watch but later on started watching and that was it...completely hooked. Have not seen Shravi's previous shows or knew anything about them. I started reading the WU's and then in Feb 1st week was down with the flu. One whole week was in the bed and watched all the previous epi...you can imagine...I was on a roll and had to see or know what happ next next...now I am addicted to the show. Also while searching for past WU's etc came across the forum and started reading the amazing posts made here.

Used to visit the forum ages back when the Kyunki was on as I used to read and tell my mom the story when she missed it. But was never part of the forum. Now, the forum feels like home and love the show and Ashlok / Shravi to bits.

As nandu said, a scene or nokjhok of Ashlok's brings a smile to my face at the oddest of times and when I began watching the show, I was in a daze...that any actor could be so amazing and mind blowing.๐Ÿ‘

Love you for posting this ebp.
Thanks a lot dear ๐Ÿค—
A promo can change ur life ๐Ÿ˜›
Bt SP hardly gives us any ๐Ÿ˜”
Within one week ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Hats off ๐Ÿ˜†
Yup its really grt to be here loving AaShlok ๐Ÿ˜ณ