Posted: 9 years ago
The forum and forumwalas might have discussed about this a million times earlier 😛
About our FIRST IMPRESSION ON AASHLOK AND EBP 😉
Yet I'm so crazy to talk about the same baar baar phir and will be fun na? sharing our stories 😃
Yup, I'll start!
I came to know about the arrival of season 2 of d most established youth love saga IPKKND ( havnt followed it, bt my frnd circle hd hardcore fans n daily updaters 😆 ) while googling (yup its my fav hobby then 😛 ) for some telly or celeb news
It remained as a mere NEWS (Ya u r ri8, its for gossiping 😎 ) for me, since I never planned to follow a daily soap 😆
Moreover, I'm seeing either Avinash or Shrenu for the first time in my life then 🤣
And fact is that, that first sight didnt appealed to me 😆
But I searched for their bios (bio-datas 😉 )
You can guess what all I should have found, Keep it in mind 😛
Remember, its just for gossiping 🤣
It was a time when I even dnt knw SP existed in my TV, never had known its channel no: so most probably hadn't even bumbed to its promo!
After quite few days I guess, I came across d montage pic and was jst like 😲
Shrenu's makeover really amazed me sachiii
But I no longer got hooked to d subject and moved on with my life 😆
On aug 27th 2013, (yup I missed d first epi) I got enlighted 🤣
Try toh karo, i told myself 😆
Don't get me wrong, my intension was different ie, to find what's so special with hindi daily soaps that make my frnds go ga ga ga ga over them 🤣
Being a south Indian I hardly knows hindi and that's d real reason I kept apart from them!
And frankly speaking I dnt understand anything frm d first epis of EBP bt every precap got me hooked 😳
Gradually starting reading WUs along with d epis 😆
And YES I started to go ga ga ga ga over AaShlok with d Kohlapur track and with confession ( d fake one 😆 ) slap etc etc ADDICTED 😉
I Still remember d circumstance I watched that epi!
That was d day when my cousin took me n my bro for shopping n a film on her first salary
Badly missed d epi 😔
Read d WU while travelling
Downloaded d epi ( full epi, bt paisa wasool nt like epis nw a days 🤣 )as soon as I reached home 😉
Uncountable times including d repeats on TV
And u all knw d story afterwards
Or else, i would like to post another abt my first impression on d forum too 😉
EMO TIMELINE
Do comment na 😉
Good one anu
I have watched a lot of soaps and hindi serials... But left everything half way and was ok if I miss one epi or two ...

But after watching ebp which Iam from day one because in the promo when I saw Avi and shrenu I was like YIPEE...
I have watched Avi earlier show and aslo shrenu ...know that they are talented...
I don't want to miss even one epi...such is their chemistry...completely hooked...joined forum for them...even though sometimes I whine but cannot leave the show...
Not seen anybody like them ...they are too good...
Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
Cute post any! Loved ur gossips btw🤣
And ur timeline emo...just perfecttt ❤️ 😆

Even though I shared my first imp in umpteen posts...still love to share it!

One bored evening... I was changing 100channels per minute ...in a hope to watch something interesting 🤣 luckily bumped n to EBP promo...decided to dip my toes... but got addicted within first few episodes... 😳

Thts a cute journey of urs with ipkknd ebp..
being a south indian evn I had no idea abt how hindi soaps will be ...
mine strtd with season 1 as many of my frnds go gagaga over hindi soaps ...so I thought evn I will watch and see wat makes ppl go gagaggaga over hindi serials ...well now I understand it... 😉
at first I didn't like this ebp arrival Thn later one fine evening I got to catch one episode and thts it I am flat 😳
Have nt watched shravi s previous show ...this is my first show with shravi ...
now day and night I think abt ashlok oly...
this ashlok has an amazing chemistry between Thm (seriously 😉 )
Originally posted by Dogan1

Good one anu
I have watched a lot of soaps and hindi serials... But left everything half way and was ok if I miss one epi or two ...

But after watching ebp which Iam from day one because in the promo when I saw Avi and shrenu I was like YIPEE...
I have watched Avi earlier show and aslo shrenu ...know that they are talented...
I don't want to miss even one epi...such is their chemistry...completely hooked...joined forum for them...even though sometimes I whine but cannot leave the show...
Not seen anybody like them ...they are too good...

Thanks dear 🤗
After EBP too, I've tried to watch sm others bt seriously fails to impress me like AaShlok did!
They are indeed unique <3
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Cute post any! Loved ur gossips btw🤣
And ur timeline emo...just perfecttt ❤️ 😆

Even though I shared my first imp in umpteen posts...still love to share it!

One bored evening... I was changing 100channels per minute ...in a hope to watch something interesting 🤣 luckily bumped n to EBP promo...decided to dip my toes... but got addicted within first few episodes... 😳

Thank u 😎
Even I did tell this many times to many ppl 😆
Still loves to share it 😉
Originally posted by nandu96

Thts a cute journey of urs with ipkknd ebp..
being a south indian evn I had no idea abt how hindi soaps will be ...
mine strtd with season 1 as many of my frnds go gagaga over hindi soaps ...so I thought evn I will watch and see wat makes ppl go gagaggaga over hindi serials ...well now I understand it... 😉
at first I didn't like this ebp arrival Thn later one fine evening I got to catch one episode and thts it I am flat 😳
Have nt watched shravi s previous show ...this is my first show with shravi ...
now day and night I think abt ashlok oly...
this ashlok has an amazing chemistry between Thm (seriously 😉 )
yup!
Even most of my frnds were 😆
If they hd 2 narrate their story, it may b more or less similar to u dear 😉
Even I can't understand how AaShlok/ShrAvi made such a pivotal place in my life and heart ❤️
Sweet story anu... Mine is also similar.. Except the fact that I was regular viewer of sp even b4 this one started.. I used to watch sp to learn hindi 😃 .. Ipkknd 1 had a huge fan following.. N 99% of gals in my class used to watch that regularly.. But I didn't like it very much.. Then the promos of ebp started airing.. N my whole class was buzzing with anger saying that how could they make a sequel without arnav n khushi.. But the little devil in me.. I started testing em saying that shlok n aastha looks better than arshi.. Plus I liked the concept too.. On 26 of august I watched the 1st epi deliberately keeping the intention of testing my friends next day in my mind.. But as days passed I started falling 4 d new show.. Slowly, no actually not so slowly, I realized I'm in love with ashlok 😳 ❤️
Hi Anu,

Nice to hear your journey to EBP !!! has a lot of similarity with me.!!!

Most of the time I watched serial or movie  -  in recorded version because of  TIME factor!!1

I never bother to do recording  of  hindi serial to watch  in recorded version!!!. My hubby never watches hindi movie or serial!!!  He does record of certain serials like 'lOST', '24'' and so on  and i watched those with my hubby and loved those!!!!!!

One day i was playing with TV, all on a sudden found IPKND ( season one) and by curiosity ,I just started watching and loved it.   Since then, I watched more or less regularly  IPKND and became fan of ARSHI!!!!!!

After ARSHI, I  did not find any serial interesting and did not bother to watch.  Oneday I  saw  the Promo  of EBP in the  TV but was not interested as  that would be without ARSHI!!!!!

I did neither  know AVINASH  nor Shrenu!!!!

But out of curiosity, I watched one episode in August. 2013. It did not appeal me that much and also I could not  track the timming, therefore I missed a few episodes in the begining and  In Septembe,  I was on holiday, I did not watch even.

Once I came back from Holiday , I started watching regularly  the recorded versions,  I  started to love it!!!

Then one day  I was playing with my computer , came to know accidentally INDIA forum and started to read regularly and was amazed by the reviews . It  taught me to see  the serial in various angles and enlighten me  the different perspectives  of this serial!!!!!!

Since then I am addicted to  EBP/ ASHLOK/ SHRAVI &  INDIA FORUM!!! - I have never been addicted to any serial in my life !!!! ASHLOK is really  very addictive!!!!!! so as INDIA FORUM!!!
loved your journey... its intresting
thanks for making this post... i also want to share mine first impression..

i dont follow any serial...

i have been Shrenuz hard core fan since her previous show on SonyTV

but did not know Avinash

in january 2014 i came across ShrAvi offscreen segment on YouTube... and fall in love with ShrAvi.

then came to know about EBP and caught up more than hundred episodes in 15 days... crazy me!

and got hooked with Aashlok..EBP... and then found EBP forum... found it amazing place i have ever been on social media.

got addicted with FF SS OS... EBP forum got Amazingly talented writers and other members... all are damn sweet... even i have never been member of any forum.

um enjoying this phase... ShrAvi/Aashlok/EBP rockxxx