India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

First Impression :p

lavenderdreams_ IF-Sizzlerz
lavenderdreams_
lavenderdreams_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
The forum and forumwalas might have discussed about this a million times earlier Tongue
About our FIRST IMPRESSION ON AASHLOK AND EBP Wink
Yet I'm so crazy to talk about the same baar baar phir and will be fun na? sharing our stories Big smile
Yup, I'll start!
I came to know about the arrival of season 2 of d most established youth love saga IPKKND ( havnt followed it, bt my frnd circle hd hardcore fans n daily updaters LOL ) while googling (yup its my fav hobby then Tongue ) for some telly or celeb news
It remained as a mere NEWS (Ya u r ri8, its for gossiping Cool ) for me, since I never planned to follow a daily soap LOL
Moreover, I'm seeing either Avinash or Shrenu for the first time in my life then ROFL
And fact is that, that first sight didnt appealed to me LOL
But I searched for their bios (bio-datas Wink )
You can guess what all I should have found, Keep it in mind Tongue
Remember, its just for gossiping ROFL
It was a time when I even dnt knw SP existed in my TV, never had known its channel no: so most probably hadn't even bumbed to its promo!
After quite few days I guess, I came across d montage pic and was jst like Shocked
Shrenu's makeover really amazed me sachiii Day Dreaming
But I no longer got hooked to d subject and moved on with my life LOL
On aug 27th 2013, (yup I missed d first epi) I got enlighted ROFL
Try toh karo, i told myself LOL
Don't get me wrong, my intension was different ie, to find what's so special with hindi daily soaps that make my frnds go ga ga ga ga over them ROFL
Being a south Indian I hardly knows hindi and that's d real reason I kept apart from them!
And frankly speaking I dnt understand anything frm d first epis of EBP bt every precap got me hooked Embarrassed
Gradually starting reading WUs along with d epis LOL
And YES I started to go ga ga ga ga over AaShlok with d Kohlapur track and with confession ( d fake one LOL ) slap etc etc ADDICTED Day Dreaming Wink
I Still remember d circumstance I watched that epi!
That was d day when my cousin took me n my bro for shopping n a film on her first salary
Badly missed d epi Unhappy
Read d WU while travelling
Downloaded d epi ( full epi, bt paisa wasool nt like epis nw a days ROFL )as soon as I reached home Wink
Uncountable times including d repeats on TV Day Dreaming
And u all knw d story afterwards
Or else, i would like to post another abt my first impression on d forum too Wink
EMO TIMELINE
Do comment na Wink

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

angelstar98AryaPrasadalisha365unniachusrilanka123sara222SajiiesreekailasSg2013sameelkrithi1990maitydeblinaaugust123Sathia007vj3072nandu_nanmahirmukhtarPriya_ShrAviDEVU.NAIRnim_vardv19Dogan1SahriShrAvi

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Good one anu
I have watched a lot of soaps and hindi serials... But left everything half way and was ok if I miss one epi or two ...

But after watching ebp which Iam from day one because in the promo when I saw Avi and shrenu I was like YIPEE...
I have watched Avi earlier show and aslo shrenu ...know that they are talented...
I don't want to miss even one epi...such is their chemistry...completely hooked...joined forum for them...even though sometimes I whine but cannot leave the show...
Not seen anybody like them ...they are too good...

Edited by Dogan1 - 26 December 2014 at 1:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ganeshvijaysara222p1archSathia007nandu_nanlavenderdreams_

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Cute post any! Loved ur gossips btwROFL
And ur timeline emo...just perfecttt Heart LOL

Even though I shared my first imp in umpteen posts...still love to share it!

One bored evening... I was changing 100channels per minute ...in a hope to watch something interesting ROFL luckily bumped n to EBP promo...decided to dip my toes... but got addicted within first few episodes... Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007nandu_nanlavenderdreams_dv19Dogan1

nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Thts a cute journey of urs with ipkknd ebp..
being a south indian evn I had no idea abt how hindi soaps will be ...
mine strtd with season 1 as many of my frnds go gagaga over hindi soaps ...so I thought evn I will watch and see wat makes ppl go gagaggaga over hindi serials ...well now I understand it... Wink
at first I didn't like this ebp arrival Thn later one fine evening I got to catch one episode and thts it I am flat Embarrassed
Have nt watched shravi s previous show ...this is my first show with shravi ...
now day and night I think abt ashlok oly...
this ashlok has an amazing chemistry between Thm (seriously Wink )

AryaPrasadsara222Sathia007nim_varlavenderdreams_dv19

lavenderdreams_
lavenderdreams_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Good one anu
I have watched a lot of soaps and hindi serials... But left everything half way and was ok if I miss one epi or two ...

But after watching ebp which Iam from day one because in the promo when I saw Avi and shrenu I was like YIPEE...
I have watched Avi earlier show and aslo shrenu ...know that they are talented...
I don't want to miss even one epi...such is their chemistry...completely hooked...joined forum for them...even though sometimes I whine but cannot leave the show...
Not seen anybody like them ...they are too good...

Thanks dear Hug
After EBP too, I've tried to watch sm others bt seriously fails to impress me like AaShlok did!
They are indeed unique <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dv19Dogan1

lavenderdreams_
lavenderdreams_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Cute post any! Loved ur gossips btwROFL
And ur timeline emo...just perfecttt Heart LOL

Even though I shared my first imp in umpteen posts...still love to share it!

One bored evening... I was changing 100channels per minute ...in a hope to watch something interesting ROFL luckily bumped n to EBP promo...decided to dip my toes... but got addicted within first few episodes... Stern Smile

Thank u Cool
Even I did tell this many times to many ppl LOL
Still loves to share it Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007

lavenderdreams_
lavenderdreams_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu96

Thts a cute journey of urs with ipkknd ebp..
being a south indian evn I had no idea abt how hindi soaps will be ...
mine strtd with season 1 as many of my frnds go gagaga over hindi soaps ...so I thought evn I will watch and see wat makes ppl go gagaggaga over hindi serials ...well now I understand it... Wink
at first I didn't like this ebp arrival Thn later one fine evening I got to catch one episode and thts it I am flat Embarrassed
Have nt watched shravi s previous show ...this is my first show with shravi ...
now day and night I think abt ashlok oly...
this ashlok has an amazing chemistry between Thm (seriously Wink )
yup!
Even most of my frnds were LOL
If they hd 2 narrate their story, it may b more or less similar to u dear Wink
Even I can't understand how AaShlok/ShrAvi made such a pivotal place in my life and heart Heart
sreekailas Goldie
sreekailas
sreekailas

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Sweet story anu... Mine is also similar.. Except the fact that I was regular viewer of sp even b4 this one started.. I used to watch sp to learn hindi Big smile .. Ipkknd 1 had a huge fan following.. N 99% of gals in my class used to watch that regularly.. But I didn't like it very much.. Then the promos of ebp started airing.. N my whole class was buzzing with anger saying that how could they make a sequel without arnav n khushi.. But the little devil in me.. I started testing em saying that shlok n aastha looks better than arshi.. Plus I liked the concept too.. On 26 of august I watched the 1st epi deliberately keeping the intention of testing my friends next day in my mind.. But as days passed I started falling 4 d new show.. Slowly, no actually not so slowly, I realized I'm in love with ashlok Embarrassed Heart

AryaPrasadalisha365sara222dv19nim_varlavenderdreams_

Go to top