India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

All that I can say........

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
All that I can say is my favourite show which was so much different from the usual tv shows is now completely ruined in the race of trps. They have messed up the entire plot.  There is nothing left to watch. 
I use to watch it for the story n for karan patel n ishra. Now there is no story nor any ishra. If shagun succeeds in separating ishra even if it's temporary it would only indicate her influence on the entire bhalla family including raman. What is the point of I love you when ur trust is so weak?

Yesterday Toshiji's comment was unexpected.  Or should I say it sounded so selfish.  What happened to all those promises she made to raman saying she wont let shagun n adi harm ishita. She already has done. The moment that brat enters everything moves in his favour.  Ishita is completely forgotten. 

Secondly rinki will be mihir's new love. When they l start a relationship mihika's sacrifice would come forth. Mihir would feel guilty. He may leave rinki turning her into a negative character.or mihir may fake love with rinki just to take revenge from bhalla n iyers.

What a mess the creatives have weaved. It's so dumb. 
I already miss ishra n karan patel... the old YHM. 

Edited by nb.neha - 26 December 2014 at 12:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjI3jshree_ramDivan.Speroashat123AmrtinasahelilovesishrK.S.

ashat123 Senior Member
ashat123
ashat123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u... i just hope the trp goes down...i started givn rate to other serials...
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:57am | IP Logged
They have messed up such a beautiful story.
K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged
and also..I remembered rinki calling mihir as mihir bhai..
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

All that I can say is my favourite show which was so much different from the usual tv shows is now completely ruined in the race of trps. They have messed up the entire plot.  There is nothing left to watch. 
I use to watch it for the story n for karan patel n ishra. Now there is no story nor any ishra. If shagun succeeds in separating ishra even if it's temporary it would only indicate her influence on the entire bhalla family including raman. What is the point of I love you when ur trust is so weak?

Yesterday Toshiji's comment was unexpected.  Or should I say it sounded so selfish.  What happened to all those promises she made to raman saying she wont let shagun n adi harm ishita. She already has done. The moment that brat enters everything moves in his favour.  Ishita is completely forgotten. 

Secondly rinki will be mihir's new love. When they l start a relationship mihika's sacrifice would come forth. Mihir would feel guilty. He may leave rinki turning her into a negative character.or mihir may fake love with rinki just to take revenge from bhalla n iyers.

In fact I have started feeling that I agree with you the most on this forum. It is as if you are sensible and also not biased against a character. You just want the show to be good. 

Yes too many tracks were left hanging and now Shagun, Rinki all in Bhalla house! What was the point of Raina track which lasted 2 episodes? Sarika track will come may be later. But why suddenly this crap? But I guess at the end of this only good will come for Ishra. However this 2 wives under a roof for weeks is unbearable to watch. I understand why Ishu did it and she trusts Raman's love for her. But still??? torture for us viewers, Mani track was better!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appussnb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by nb.neha

In fact I have started feeling that I agree with you the most on this forum. It is as if you are sensible and also not biased against a character. You just want the show to be good. 

Yes too many tracks were left hanging and now Shagun, Rinki all in Bhalla house! What was the point of Raina track which lasted 2 episodes? Sarika track will come may be later. But why suddenly this crap? But I guess at the end of this only good will come for Ishra. However this 2 wives under a roof for weeks is unbearable to watch. I understand why Ishu did it and she trusts Raman's love for her. But still??? torture for us viewers, Mani track was better!
Thank u so much :) yes, usp of the show was that it was always close to reality. It was always far away from any drama. However mihika's marriage is the biggest drama played by cvs. They have ruined the entire story. More damage will happen when shagun would win in her plan. If this happens it would be the biggest character assassination of members of bhalla family.  If they start believing shagun's drama then it's the end of it all. Currently raman isnt shown bothered about shagun. If in the coming episodes he gets softer towards her then his love for ishita would hold no value. 
Yes u are right.  Many tracks have been left just like that.  Instead of culminating those they come up with a new one each time.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index