Sonali flashes her bare ass to the camera -BiggBoss8 Day 95

Posted: 9 years ago
I'm sure Sonal didnt notice πŸ˜’  BUT more so i blame BB for showing it !! He really is a tharki πŸ€’ TRP deprivation shows only desperation !! 
Y does evrrybody need to highlight sonali's wardrobe malfunction watever... First BB displays this n now article highlights it by making it headline of their write up! 🀒 Edited by Mayu.jolly - 9 years ago
i was just abt to open that topuic
i really felt shame during watching this

she was telling the media that she hasnt gain wight 

she is looking like a bufflo these days... ewww 
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

i was just abt to open that topuic
i really felt shame during watching this

she was telling the media that she hasnt gain wight

she is looking like a bufflo these days... ewww

You feel shame watching another girls ass?? But not in weight shaming her and calling her a buffalo?!! WOW!! Really? How sad for you.. It's not that much of a big deal the point is that it should be avoided being aired on BBs part !
she doesnt need to lie infront of the media that she has gain w8 the ppl r not blind! n i even dont feel proud to watch her ass while this xmas entertainment last night
sonali is a shame full girl

and the editotrs are much shameful then her 
Edited by larki_punjaban - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

I'm sure Sonal didnt notice πŸ˜’  BUT more so i blame BB for showing it !! He really is a tharki πŸ€’ TRP deprivation shows only desperation !! 

+1
Originally posted by LSctt

You feel shame watching another girls ass?? But not in weight shaming her and calling her a buffalo?!! WOW!! Really? How sad for you.. It's not that much of a big deal the point is that it should be avoided being aired on BBs part !

Good reply πŸ‘

+1000000000

BB should have edited it out, it was done unintentionally, BB is tharki BB after all...TRP ke liye kuch bhi kare ge πŸ€’.

I did not see it and will not re watch it.   Not done BB πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Good replyπŸ‘

+1000000000

BB should have edited it out, it was done unintentionally, BB is tharki BB after all...TRP ke liye kuch bhi kare ge🀒.

I did not see it and will not re watch it. Not done BBπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Exactly
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

she doesnt need to lie infront of the media that she has gain w8 the ppl r not blind! n i even dont feel proud to watch her ass while this xmas entertainment last night
sonali is a shame full girl

and the editotrs are much shameful then her

Why is she shameful? What did she do , did she even realize! Pathetic thoughts!