finally he said it all..:)

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG this was the best epi of whole series...Imu said it all

Actually altaf thought that mariyam is still there in her room..both hv not reached the garagge and he spilled all the beans by saying that plz make it fast reach the garagge...imran wud b waiting,, as its Najmas tournament on the day after tommorow.

..but who was listening to all was not mariyam it was naseema who came to mariyam's room to get the samples...oh God altaf miyan ye apne kya kiya

Naseema came to younis n tells him all
Younis went to garage and find mariyam n najma with imran
He took both of thm to home...imran tries to interupt but is shuned off by younis

Mariyam was at her bst today...actually barkha was at her bst today...she stood for the rights of her daughter...younis was abt to slap mariyam when imran comes n holds his hand

Younis questions him what relation he has with both of thm??

Imran says if relation is needed to take stand for them thn he will marry mariyam
All shocked...n so me too😲

Precap...altaf supports imrans decision...not at mariyams home but at their own home..altaf somehow manage to take imran home as imran was not coming from there..he was adamant to not to move from that place ,,,evn  abajaan too told him to leave though very politely but he refused😆..are miyan ye ishq ka bukaar hai jo sr chd kr bol rha hai...sb ho jao side pe ab hm kisi ki nai sunenge😆abajaan was also convinced n i guess he will make mariyam understand abt it ...i guess as mariyam is not ready for it n is in delimma that what imran saab said

Must watch epi it is

Pls do like n comment
Share yor views

Regards,
Reet😳
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lovely Episode...the last of the bricks, being cemented in place !
An impulsive, yet a self less and  honorable declaration  from Imraan 😳

" To fight for Mariyam bi...if only a relationship is required , then I'am ready to take her hand " ⭐️👏

Obviously and naturally, Mariyam still has not come to terms with those words and his proclamation.

For Imraan, too...it sure has come out of his impulse and as a reflex, to protect her, stand with her and fight for her.

Once they realize, how much they are made for each other, they will be the happiest 😃

All this done with minimum of dramatics and dialogues !

The creative's haven't disappointed me a bit. 

The show started with the talk of Mariyam's re marriage, but she didn't go ahead for the sake of Najma's future. 

The show is ending at a point where, a most dependable and worthy man is ready to take Najma's future in his hands and stand beside Mariyam as a rock solid support ⭐️

soapbubble thumbnail
In spite of expecting it, it came as a pleasant shock - they really upped the drama quotient! 😲👏
Imran coming out and saying - if I have no standing right now to protect her, I'll marry her! 😳

Actually it's the best solution - at least they will be out of that stupid Younis's power. Najma can follow her dreams with her mentor and father guiding every step, her mother will be happy and secure and Imran will have the family he needs.

Of course Mariam is in shock but I'm sure they will convince her. And 'Younis Baig Sahab' sure got it in spades today - 'lekin hum aapse behas karna chahte hain!" she told him. He was so stunned!!! It was wonderful!!!😃

Bubble

annu5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Best Episode. Dont understand why they are shutting the show. such a nice show...

Lovely Episode...the last of the bricks, being cemented in place !

Exactly it had to be Imran only who could say all this...Mariyam could never and ever say or realize that she need a partner in her life for herself,,,for the betterment of her daughter's future...only a father can fulfill the needs of a daughter ...an uncle can never be a father at all😊...so finally he said it all😃...those words which we wanted to hear...we want this to take place before the show goes off air😃...and yeah our desire will soon be fulfilled by the creatives😳
An impulsive, yet a self less and  honorable declaration  from Imraan 😳
Agree this was indeed a selfless declaration...he will hold her hand ...if only then he can have the right to stand for her😃

" To fight for Mariyam bi...if only a relationship is required , then I'am ready to take her hand " ⭐️👏

Obviously and naturally, Mariyam still has not come to terms with those words and his proclamation.

For Imraan, too...it sure has come out of his impulse and as a reflex, to protect her, stand with her and fight for her.

Once they realize, how much they are made for each other, they will be the happiest 😃
a family who'll be the happiest one...ut of this world😃...a husband who will care his wife more than his won life...a father who can go to any xtent to fulfill the dreams of his daughter😛...Imran will do all for both of them😳

All this done with minimum of dramatics and dialogues !
This is the quality of this show which i love the most...no never lasting eye locks...no blushing of heroine...no embarrassing words by hero...nothing OTT...all alwayz done under the limits...decent...perfect...and yeah nothing is over dramatized at al😃...evry thing happened valid and to the point

The creative's haven't disappointed me a bit. 
me too😃

The show started with the talk of Mariyam's re marriage, but she didn't go ahead for the sake of Najma's future. 

The show is ending at a point where, a most dependable and worthy man is ready to take Najma's future in his hands and stand beside Mariyam as a rock solid support ⭐️
😎and we are all xcited and ready to see the most beautiful couple of the world😉😃

Originally posted by: soapbubble

In spite of expecting it, it came as a pleasant shock - they really upped the drama quotient! 😲👏

Imran coming out and saying - if I have no standing right now to protect her, I'll marry her! 😳
I loved that😃...how he hold the hand of Younis and told him that what he is going to do...he is going to raise hand over a women😲...a women who is very special to Imran somewhere right there in some corner of his heart about which he is really not aware about😉

Actually it's the best solution - at least they will be out of that stupid Younis's power. Najma can follow her dreams with her mentor and father guiding every step, her mother will be happy and secure and Imran will have the family he needs.

Of course Mariam is in shock but I'm sure they will convince her. And 'Younis Baig Sahab' sure got it in spades today - 'lekin hum aapse behas karna chahte hain!" she told him. He was so stunned!!! It was wonderful!!!😃
😳I loved Mariyam today she stood for the rights of her daughter...society can see that a mother can do anything for a child...if a women is weak then a mother is more stronger than her...a mother can challenge the whole world to fulfill the dreams of her children...at any cost...she gives a damn to this bloody creepy world...loved how she said lekin hm apse behas karna chahte hain...he was stunned and more thn him abajaan...
but i guess to somewhere Abajaan was much relaxed when Imran said that he will hold her hand..he will marry her...Abajaan's talaash was kinda ended over there...now he felt a bit relaxed...that there would be someone after him who will see after his responsibilty...his daughter in law whom he considers much as his daughter😊

Bubble
Reet😆

Premar556 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu5

Best Episode. Dont understand why they are shutting the show. such a nice show...

Hate sony pal
They r shutting the best show and keeping the boring and wired show in.
Hate this channel

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Mindblowing, amazing episode! Omg I'm speechless. Going to go rewatch and then comment!
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am happy they are ending the show without stretching it needlessly , but it would have been beter if they had given them some more time to wrap it up. Nevertheless, the makers and the creatives of the show has done the best they could given the time constraint👏👍🏼

Loved Mariyams confrontation with Younis today. I was so happy 😆 Felt like cheering Mariyam !You go girl😆 It was good to see her not defending herself or saying sorry and meekly listen to Younis but giving it back to him and how!! 

Rehmatkhala had already talked to Abbajaan for Mariyams remarriage. Todays confrontation would make it easier for him to take the decision.

I think tomorrow is the last episode as it was 99th today:(
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ It was a mindblowing episode! 👏⭐️
Loved Mariyum's reply to her BIL and her fight for Najma's dreams.. 👏
Imran's reply to Younis.. that to support Mariyum & Majma.. if he has to make relation.. then he will marry Mariyum! 👏
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago