Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#12 Invite Only. New thread in post 2 (Page 77)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

[QUOTE=Beautyandbrain] Just finished watching the Episode ..
WHt Faltu Episode ...
They wanted so many things in one episode ..DeadDeadDead

WTH is Upen's problem ..
"Kishma" I can talk to u whenever I want and whoever I want to but U can't .
I will decide who to talk to and when to talk to for both of us .
"Kishma" i can return gifts but nobody can return mine .
"Kishma" i can joke but Noone can ..

Upen Patel "You are not he center of the Universe " ..Wake the EFF UP.

Upen said that ? Or karishma ? Who did he say it to and why ?[/QUOTE
Tanna and Upen are in GA and Pritam comes and jokes with Tanna .Then Pritam sits there so Upen leaves .
Tanna laater asks wht happened " He says some abba dabba jabba " crap which means "I don't like someone u know tht so why did u need to talk to him and make him sit with us .I left becuase of tht .I cannot be fake with people I don't like .If u have some expectations from someone then u get hurt ."

She later says in BR "If i leave today I am leaving ur family pic on the bed .tumhe zaroorat padegi ." He says "Main eaapko gift diye hain ..Woh sirf ek photo hain." and tht she can't return gift .

Uff he has  issues man ..First 10 mins is their fight ..Another 10 mins is Salman and Vikram .ANother 15 mins is Salman in the house ( with no  purpose) .Another 15 mins is Ajaz .
Such a faltu episode.

i see now.. he says mere tera baap hu.. brother hoo... husband hoon... b/f hoon.. mein aapko kyon control karo... mr london.. even if you were one of those.. why would u control even then? Wink.. 

yeh aadmi ko log cerebral or mr pure boltey hain... LOL... wah wah... LOLLOLLOL

Did u watch him lick his lips when aijaz enteredLOL

no.. i only watched 5 mins.. tho it will go fast as i plan to skip all of vikram part unless someone thinks i should watch that part.. Wink

I fastforwarded all of vikram whoever...no offense but I don't know him n honestly I don't care either...upen itna insecure hai...he didn't even show any warmth to the show host but he expects the host to keep praising him...Arrey ya toh poorly hi indifferent raho...ya phir poori tarah involved 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPPri_BSGrumpyTheCat

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Best was when salman did ali ka poppat and said all are nominated and ali whispered in bg par main toh captain and salman interrupted haan tu bhi lmao

Pr1yankaPri_BSGrumpyTheCat

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
wait.. mr pure doesnt think gifts given should be returned... hmmm... yeh kya soon rahan hoon mein.. now i am no #scientist to understand this cerebral thinking ... but really? what was the return of the gift to sonali for? LOL... 
i think i get it... sonali gave him all her luck and owls and he thookraoed it.. so he is utterly and totally SOL... Wink.. 

He is dragging Tanna to a level where she needs to cut the umblical cord... and will prolly wonder after the show and seeing videos (like diandra) .. yeh mainey kya kiya tha... LOL

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 29 December 2014 at 2:51pm

Pr1yankaPri_BSGrumpyTheCat

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

ok venting.
Ali, Sonali and Pritam are blatantly favored on this show and saara bill Gautam ke naam pe phat ta hai...where Gautam is always getting the worse treatment from channel !! Dead

ab kya hua? 

hona kya hai , wohi hota hai jo hote aaya hai , everywhere AngryLOL 

Ab mein jyada nahi bol sakti lol OuchLOL

hmmm... channel ka to i dont get.. are they making him a hero or removing some janamo ki dushmani with the dands he gets... either way.. not needed... as for rest.. i think jantaa sab dekh rahee hain... .15th week mein kuch change nahee hoga... 

any idea if they will still have winner for reg season? i think they will.. and have 5 champions for extension but will declare a winner for reg season too.. 

be it punishment, be it  the way he is treated in WKW...he always gets the worst. But still somehow called "most favored" Wacko does Sonali, Ali or Pritam EVER gets called out on their actions ???  for that matter even I think Tanna is getting the worst treatment.
but oh well at the end of the day its Gautam who is favored the most!  Dead

No idea regarding winner now :( Channel is manipulating many things but I am guessing winner has to be from the current season , warna janta cheer phaad degi channel and BB ko lol...not that they care :)) 

KJasoosChulbulPPri_BSGrumpyTheCat

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

ok venting.
Ali, Sonali and Pritam are blatantly favored on this show and saara bill Gautam ke naam pe phat ta hai...where Gautam is always getting the worse treatment from channel !! Dead

ab kya hua? 

hmmm... channel ka to i dont get.. are they making him a hero or removing some janamo ki dushmani with the dands he gets... either way.. not needed... as for rest.. i think jantaa sab dekh rahee hain... .15th week mein kuch change nahee hoga... 

any idea if they will still have winner for reg season? i think they will.. and have 5 champions for extension but will declare a winner for reg season too.. 

be it punishment, be it  the way he is treated in WKW...he always gets the worst. But still somehow called "most favored" Wacko does Sonali, Ali or Pritam EVER gets called out on their actions ???  for that matter even I think Tanna is getting the worst treatment.

No idea regarding winner now :( Channel is manipulating many things but I am guessing winner has to be from the current season , warna janta cheer phaad degi channel and BB ko lol...not that they care :)) 

It has to be from these 8 caz otherwise what's the point in torcure get them further yeh kia Bakwaas hai 100 din prison main raakho or Phir babaji ka thulllu dedo  

Pri_BSGrumpyTheCatNishita123

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KJasoosChulbulPPr1yankaPri_BS

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

ok venting.

ab kya hua? 

man ki aankh.. they show only ali and sonali... hain??? Ouch... and yes sonali's man ki aankh seperates her.. but its completely dumb.. after the way he treats her.. returns her gifts.. and sallu is praising her... ..yeh kya bakwaas editing hain.. if anything.. for bb to save their face and sallu's those two should have been edited out.. na? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSGrumpyTheCat

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yankaPri_BS

Go to top