Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#12 Invite Only. New thread in post 2 (Page 63)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

I am actually highly disgusted at BB giving him this kind of punishments.. without deadlines ... and complete bakwaas... esp compared to what they gave others.. tbh...does he deserve a dand for poking.. yes.. but not the crap BB has doled out.. esp after what he said today.. he is depressed.. tired and missing his family.. and he needs energy for the season extension.. why break him at the finale week before extension like this... DeadOuch

And they also expect him to buck up & fight..Are you kidding me? I'd rather they eliminate him so we are spared of all the torture..

yaar.. bb8 to woh already jeet chooka hain... if they go by votes...

For me its about them not breaking anyone staying on for extension if they seriously want them to compete... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirlGrumpyTheCatrogerrocks

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

From FB:
With on going confusions between channel producer Endemol and Salman Khan, Endemol decided that Salman would enter the Bigg Boss house on Monday and celebrate his belated birthday with the housemates. After the cake cutting, Salman was asked to get Sonali Raut out with her and complete the eviction process, which was going to happen on Sunday.

But with all the Confusion, channel has thought to fulfill Salman's wish, as it was his birthday and save Sonali Raut from getting evicted. So there has been no eviction this week all thanks to the Dabangg Khan

Angry

I hate Salman for this!! 

LG.. i am sure he had nothing to do with her not being evicted... 

BTW -- loved her in show today.. but did u all think that perhaps her flakiness. etc comes from the fact that she actually has an imaginary friend (like some small kids do) and thats who she is talking to and that explains her behavior? ... i have even seen movies on this... i think it explains her and why no one can get her... generally.. 

liberiangirlGrumpyTheCatPri_BS

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged

From FB:
With on going confusions between channel producer Endemol and Salman Khan, Endemol decided that Salman would enter the Bigg Boss house on Monday and celebrate his belated birthday with the housemates. After the cake cutting, Salman was asked to get Sonali Raut out with her and complete the eviction process, which was going to happen on Sunday.

But with all the Confusion, channel has thought to fulfill Salman's wish, as it was his birthday and save Sonali Raut from getting evicted. So there has been no eviction this week all thanks to the Dabangg Khan

Angry

I hate Salman for this!! 

Kya ..Angry

Hey bhagwan ..Atta maji satakli re baba ..Angry
He wanted end it in a good note I guess .He wld have been ok if it was upen ..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPliberiangirl

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged

BTW -- loved her in show today.. but did u all think that perhaps her flakiness. etc comes from the fact that she actually has an imaginary friend (like some small kids do) and thats who she is talking to and that explains her behavior? ... i have even seen movies on this... i think it explains her and why no one can get her... generally.. 

I dont know and cannot tell much abt why they changed the plans at the last minute.  Maybe they wanted to make the most of all contestants before they bid them goodbye this week.  So must've thought, let's keep them and chuck them out on the weekend.

Sonali, I dont know what to say.  I seriously think she is high on something.  What a strange and weird gal she is!

KJasoosChulbulPPri_BSGrumpyTheCat

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged

I dont know and cannot tell much abt why they changed the plans at the last minute.  Maybe they wanted to make the most of all contestants before they bid them goodbye this week.  So must've thought, let's keep them and chuck them out on the weekend.

Sonali, I dont know what to say.  I seriously think she is high on something.  What a strange and weird gal she is!

Me too ..She is one weird character .She was totally rocking today though .THe way she riled those two up was awesome .

KJasoosChulbulPPri_BS

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

I used to think she was high on something and this was rehab.. no jokes... and today i dont know why but everytime i saw .. one of her tooth looked black and then was white again in another shot... .. LOLLOLLOL.. but i do think her thing is she isn't fully developed in the sense that she has imaginary friends... 

Pri_BSGrumpyTheCat

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Though I did want to see Upen get evicted, a part of me wanted to see a conversation b/w Upen-Ajaz.  Am waiting!!  Day Dreaming
Upen ko to plain Hindi samajh nahi aati...gonna be fun watching him talk to Ajaz and understand what Ajaz says  LOL

Edited by liberiangirl - 29 December 2014 at 1:28am

KJasoosChulbulPPri_BSGrumpyTheCat

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
IMO, Gautam will be declared first champion coz BB had told HMs that Gautam's 15th week immunity is a big deal which will be disclosed when the right time comes. the right time has to be now!

KJasoosChulbulPliberiangirlGrumpyTheCat

Go to top