Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#12 Invite Only. New thread in post 2 (Page 63)

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Joined: 16 November 2012
Posts: 12578

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
IMO, Gautam will be declared first champion coz BB had told HMs that Gautam's 15th week immunity is a big deal which will be disclosed when the right time comes. the right time has to be now!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPliberiangirlGrumpyTheCat

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Joined: 09 February 2006
Posts: 8923

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Originally posted by liberiangirl

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP


LG.. i am sure he had nothing to do with her not being evicted... 

BTW -- loved her in show today.. but did u all think that perhaps her flakiness. etc comes from the fact that she actually has an imaginary friend (like some small kids do) and thats who she is talking to and that explains her behavior? ... i have even seen movies on this... i think it explains her and why no one can get her... generally.. 

I dont know and cannot tell much abt why they changed the plans at the last minute.  Maybe they wanted to make the most of all contestants before they bid them goodbye this week.  So must've thought, let's keep them and chuck them out on the weekend.

Sonali, I dont know what to say.  I seriously think she is high on something.  What a strange and weird gal she is!

Me too ..She is one weird character .She was totally rocking today though .THe way she riled those two up was awesome .



omg her bhangra... and then she stopped when she thought they stopped fighting and then they started speaking and she started doing it again... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSGrumpyTheCat

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Joined: 09 February 2006
Posts: 8923

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Though I did want to see Upen get evicted, a part of me wanted to see a conversation b/w Upen-Ajaz.  Am waiting!!  Day Dreaming
Upen ko to plain Hindi samajh nahi aati...gonna be fun watching him talk to Ajaz and understand what Ajaz says  LOL

and that too speaking with ajaz  when he is speaking in his tapori language... LOL

BTW -- I almost made SS today for a post.. but did u notice how Tanna was standing outside CR and kept reading the GK book? LOLLOLLOL.. 

i wish someone had grabbed that ss... and Upen was also seen reading his hindi book on his bed later... LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSGrumpyTheCat

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Joined: 05 November 2014
Posts: 12617

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Though I did want to see Upen get evicted, a part of me wanted to see a conversation b/w Upen-Ajaz.  Am waiting!!  Day Dreaming
Upen ko to plain Hindi samajh nahi aati...gonna be fun watching him talk to Ajaz and understand what Ajaz says  LOL

Count me in ..Will love anyone who will fight tht UPEN SUPERSTAR PATEL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPliberiangirlPri_BS

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Joined: 28 November 2013
Posts: 5786

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Originally posted by liberiangirl

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP


LG.. i am sure he had nothing to do with her not being evicted... 

BTW -- loved her in show today.. but did u all think that perhaps her flakiness. etc comes from the fact that she actually has an imaginary friend (like some small kids do) and thats who she is talking to and that explains her behavior? ... i have even seen movies on this... i think it explains her and why no one can get her... generally.. 

I dont know and cannot tell much abt why they changed the plans at the last minute.  Maybe they wanted to make the most of all contestants before they bid them goodbye this week.  So must've thought, let's keep them and chuck them out on the weekend.

Sonali, I dont know what to say.  I seriously think she is high on something.  What a strange and weird gal she is!

Me too ..She is one weird character .She was totally rocking today though .THe way she riled those two up was awesome .



omg her bhangra... and then she stopped when she thought they stopped fighting and then they started speaking and she started doing it again... LOL

I missed the bhangra...gotta watch the episode again...maybe tomorrow.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPGrumpyTheCat

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Joined: 09 February 2006
Posts: 8923

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
BTW Upen evicted.. if u notice he is in no frame when they show Ajaz entry in sneak peek :) ... 
And i almost forgot.. they played his fav song too for his entry.. aunty police bola legi.. he used to keep requesting that song last season... remember? Wink


Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 29 December 2014 at 1:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirlGrumpyTheCat

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Joined: 16 November 2012
Posts: 12578

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

BTW Upen evicted.. if u notice he is in no frame when they show Ajaz entry in sneak peek :) ... 
unfortunately he is there in the house. loserDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPliberiangirlGrumpyTheCat

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Joined: 05 November 2014
Posts: 12617

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

BTW Upen evicted.. if u notice he is in no frame when they show Ajaz entry in sneak peek :) ... 


i think LB saw him .LB ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPliberiangirl

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thread #4 Crazy Friend *STRICTLY INVITES* thread link on pg 121

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: Persiko   Replies: 914   Views: 31427

Persiko 914 31427 02 October 2015 at 6:13am by not.here
thodi spamming ?Thread 2 :p thread 3 link on pg151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: devilindisguise   Replies: 166   Views: 32403

devilindisguise 166 32403 11 December 2014 at 8:45am by Nehageet.
Andhera Kayam Rahe Thread#3 *link to thread 4 on 149*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: cineraria   Replies: 1160   Views: 34240

cineraria 1160 34240 05 October 2014 at 7:49am by cineraria
Spam Lovers thread # 500 (Open for all)next thread on pg 145

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: -WhySoSerious-   Replies: 756   Views: 27899

-WhySoSerious- 756 27899 28 July 2014 at 6:53am by Aisha1996
Andhera Kayam Rahe Thread#1 *link to thread#2 pg 140*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: cineraria   Replies: 1111   Views: 41709

cineraria 1111 41709 24 July 2014 at 4:10am by cineraria

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index