Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#12 Invite Only. New thread in post 2 (Page 62)

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Ajaz ke aate hi, KJCP ki jaan mein jaan aa gayi huh KJCP? 
U r so excited man!  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluerobin

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Guys, Sonali is still there in the house. all hms+ajaz are there. the votes from this weekend will be added to one for coming week and then elimination will happen. ab mid week hoga ya nahi my source does not know and puns and Gautam will be safe from these evictions. so i guess PG will enter extension as it isLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirl

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Its been completely cruel and BB has a warped mind to make him work so much.. i dont know dafuk their problem...OuchDead

but dont worry...be happyyy. ajaz is here... 

Gautam apparently did LA, GA, KA & now washing utensils Confused   I have no idea what BB is trying to do..He always gets the toughest punishment & it goes on and on and on Confused

Ghar ka kaam bhi wohi karey aur Entertain bhi wohi karey ..I hope he gets evicted yarr ..I can't see it anymore ..

HELLO JASOOSJI Hug
This thread was opened by u so don't go . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPliberiangirlrogerrocks

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Its been completely cruel and BB has a warped mind to make him work so much.. i dont know dafuk their problem...OuchDead

Gautam apparently did LA, GA, KA & now washing utensils Confused   I have no idea what BB is trying to do..He always gets the toughest punishment & it goes on and on and on Confused

I am actually highly disgusted at BB giving him this kind of punishments.. without deadlines ... and complete bakwaas... esp compared to what they gave others.. tbh...does he deserve a dand for poking.. yes.. but not the crap BB has doled out.. esp after what he said today.. he is depressed.. tired and missing his family.. and he needs energy for the season extension.. why break him at the finale week before extension like this... DeadOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirlGrumpyTheCatPri_BSrogerrocks

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Ajaz will not go after Gautam. he likes him. he willt ake on ali and puns. he knows pritam from outside

KJasoosChulbulPliberiangirlGrumpyTheCat

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged

I am actually highly disgusted at BB giving him this kind of punishments.. without deadlines ... and complete bakwaas... esp compared to what they gave others.. tbh...does he deserve a dand for poking.. yes.. but not the crap BB has doled out.. esp after what he said today.. he is depressed.. tired and missing his family.. and he needs energy for the season extension.. why break him at the finale week before extension like this... DeadOuch

And they also expect him to buck up & fight..Are you kidding me? I'd rather they eliminate him so we are spared of all the torture..

KJasoosChulbulPliberiangirlPri_BS

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Ghar ka kaam bhi wohi karey aur Entertain bhi wohi karey ..I hope he gets evicted yarr ..I can't see it anymore ..

HELLO JASOOSJI Hug
This thread was opened by u so don't go . 

i said i will drop in once in a while.. Hug...so wasnt leaving.. unless u all want me to... Wink..  and was steering clear of comments related to BB..  

But i can't now that Ajaz is here and i know not everyone likes him.. but i think he is entertainment ki dookan.. am sure u can see how excited i am...and i think he is being paid v well too .. 

from what i know of last season.. he isn't a vengeful bandha at all .. just entertains... he was my first (and only) jasoosgiri where i had found out he was v much married to felen etc Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirlGrumpyTheCat

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
From FB:
Sonali Raut was to be evicted on Sunday according to the votes, but Salman Khan saved her saying it is his birthday week and he doesn't want anyone to be evicted.

With on going confusions between channel producer Endemol and Salman Khan, Endemol decided that Salman would enter the Bigg Boss house on Monday and celebrate his belated birthday with the housemates. After the cake cutting, Salman was asked to get Sonali Raut out with her and complete the eviction process, which was going to happen on Sunday.

But with all the Confusion, channel has thought to fulfill Salman's wish, as it was his birthday and save Sonali Raut from getting evicted. So there has been no eviction this week all thanks to the Dabangg Khan

Angry

I hate Salman for this!! 

Edited by liberiangirl - 29 December 2014 at 1:23am

KJasoosChulbulPPri_BSGrumpyTheCat

Go to top