Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#12 Invite Only. New thread in post 2 (Page 40)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

koi haiLOL

Jee Han 
Episode dekha ?

Maine update padha...Pritam ke aur bahot hi biased hai Salman/BB , har baar mein usko question puchhana as if he is the advisor of BB/Salman  Ouch

and as much as I want Gautam to win, I am not liking these rumors of mostly winner would be from KT ya GG... This could be a plan from BB side to bring twist and make Pritam winner OuchOuch

all equation will be changed once these challengers goes inside...gautam cant win this show if it is not ending on 3-4 jan...mahek,imam and that ajaz knows how to give content..gautam said himself that he is feeling depressed and wants to go home...he will not be same...ajaz known for his dirty games ..so is sambhavna and rahul will be next sonali who will be busy with girls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Anshul, I feel these changed equations will help Gautam. He will be challenged by these WCs. He will buck up for sure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AAMIRnSHERRY-Nishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

koi haiLOL

Jee Han 
Episode dekha ?

Maine update padha...Pritam ke aur bahot hi biased hai Salman/BB , har baar mein usko question puchhana as if he is the advisor of BB/Salman  Ouch

and as much as I want Gautam to win, I am not liking these rumors of mostly winner would be from KT ya GG... This could be a plan from BB side to bring twist and make Pritam winner OuchOuch

all equation will be changed once these challengers goes inside...gautam cant win this show if it is not ending on 3-4 jan...mahek,imam and that ajaz knows how to give content..gautam said himself that he is feeling depressed and wants to go home...he will not be same...ajaz known for his dirty games ..so is sambhavna and rahul will be next sonali who will be busy with girls

Very very unfair format and yes that's what I think so too. 
I read that Ajaz is going to target Gautam/Upen.  hows that fair that a person staying in the house since 100 days have to handle new WCs now OuchOuch 

Sonali will be out tomorrow right ? 

One thing is for sure, Channel/BB is favoring Pritam
abhi kuch retweet bhi kar rahe hai...are you happy with Pritam being safe? SleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_BSfire_gun

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Ajaz won't target Gautam
He once said in an interview that Gautam is his fav

And yes very unfair...but Gautam will be okay hopefully...but I can feel his pain...he is missing his fam

And I don't think Sonali will be out tomorrow..not sure though...she was amazing today

Pri_BS

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pri_BS

Anshul, I feel these changed equations will help Gautam. He will be challenged by these WCs. He will buck up for sure
na reLOL us ajaz ne toh gahur ki band baja kar rakhi thi woh upen ,rahul aur gautam ka kya karega tum andaaza bhi nahi laga sakteLOLLOLLOL..ajaz ki takkar ki sirf dimpy hai..ali will be friends with ajaz as he knows how to play gameLOL...us sambhavna ko th raja chahudary bhi kuch nahi ukhad paya toh yeh sab koun si khet ki mooli haiLOLLOL on the top these guys fresh and charged up same time know where to press the button of weak points of these contestants...ajaz will target gautam on diandra and bathroom romance ...he is dam dirty... ...arre aaj koi upan ke double standard on prank par koi topic nahi banayega kya on mars?LOLLOLsalman ne achi class li thi uski
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Ajaz won't target Gautam
He once said in an interview that Gautam is his fav

And yes very unfair...but Gautam will be okay hopefully...but I can feel his pain...he is missing his fam

And I don't think Sonali will be out tomorrow..not sure though...she was amazing today
dimpy said same..what happened?LOLLOL bb changes with situtation and everybody gets messed up...yaha sab game khel rehe hai ..fav gaya tel laganeLOL
-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Ajaz won't take on Gautam
Gautam is a different personality...very cool and calm...Ajaz likes to mess up with people like Armaan and Upen 

Pri_BS

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Ajaz won't take on Gautam
Gautam is a different personality...very cool and calm...Ajaz likes to mess up with people like Armaan and Upen 
if he will not then bb will make him against housemates one by one...one was no single person last season that ajaz didnt bitched in dirty way

Go to top