Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#12 Invite Only. New thread in post 2 (Page 110)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Ali said those when she wasn't around and on wkw she laughed or in PC. I forget. Her choice on when to laugh and when not .,, after all sab kuch Niji hain... Sab kuch.

Why move from gauti to ali - it's her choice on what she wants to hear from who.

Don't forget it's gauti who fought with her fland said no one is your friend. And then said things like yahan pe doston ke beech mein baat ho rahee hain.

And we all suspect something between ali and dimpy ...

Of course its Dimpy's choice..Maine kab kaha she doesn't have a choice..I meant that she cant make it more obvious that she & Ali have some connection LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Why should she sympathize him?

It's a fact that Gautam did use Sonali and Diandra both for numbers.

He should understand her because he is the one who talks about playing from heart not others!

Yes she can call him anything because he still owes her big.Unless he reciprocates in a certain manner,such comments are warranted.

Why does he always starts about the way people speak?
Hain?

Okay LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.Pri_BSfire_gun

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

As LG explained bottom line her disappointment in him after all that she has done for him is showing up. Hota hain aisa. Esp in bb house when emotions run high. Woh baap ko laya beech mein is wrong.

And sevak bb me banaya. Not dimpy :). Ab bb usko punishment mein woh dand dega to woh kya karey? After all bb has gone overboard with types and lengths of punishments for him as compared to others

Lol BB gave the power to Dimpy & Dimpy chose Gautam..So of course Dimpy ne hi Gautam ko sevak banaya at the end of the day LOL And she has zilch sympathy for him..Not only makes him do her work but also Upen's work ( like breakfast) and he hasn't created a ruckus over it till date LOL If she is disappointed, she has to talk through it & make him understand..Otherwise just chuck it..But no, she pokes him all week, says nasty stuff like ' Diandra ko use kiya, Sonali ko use kiya, fake ho' etc. etc. & then expects him to understand her? Is he not human? Ppl have said a million things to Gautam till date yet i have never seen him drag things this way..But yeah, i guess we cant expect the same thing from Dimpy cos its her emotions & her POV at the end of the day..But thats also one reason why i support Gautam..Call him fake, call him annoying whatever but he is a lot better than the rest of them IMO LOL

Lmao. Theek hain. She gave him dand. And bb chose the dand. Not her fault. And I don't blame her for going ballistic on him. He started his rite wrong gyaan when she was talking to Punz and she tried to explain. He didn't listen and started dosti ka jhaap and how her friends are no more. As in him ..

Then next morning he was downrite rude after breaking mugs (even Punz said bb ka damaad hain kya. Tu kaun hain) and he said yahan doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain. Of course she will go after him all out ... It's his issue to sort as he messed it up and all he is doing if u see LF is bitch about her with Punz and Pritam and we know what Pritam thinks of her LOL ...

Bottomline he has no business going on her dad. No matter what...

Chalo looping same convo. So over and out on this topic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rogerrocks

As LG explained bottom line her disappointment in him after all that she has done for him is showing up. Hota hain aisa. Esp in bb house when emotions run high. Woh baap ko laya beech mein is wrong.

And sevak bb me banaya. Not dimpy :). Ab bb usko punishment mein woh dand dega to woh kya karey? After all bb has gone overboard with types and lengths of punishments for him as compared to others

Lol BB gave the power to Dimpy & Dimpy chose Gautam..So of course Dimpy ne hi Gautam ko sevak banaya at the end of the day LOL And she has zilch sympathy for him..Not only makes him do her work but also Upen's work ( like breakfast) and he hasn't created a ruckus over it till date LOL If she is disappointed, she has to talk through it & make him understand..Otherwise just chuck it..But no, she pokes him all week, says nasty stuff like ' Diandra ko use kiya, Sonali ko use kiya, fake ho' etc. etc. & then expects him to understand her? Is he not human? Ppl have said a million things to Gautam till date yet i have never seen him drag things this way..But yeah, i guess we cant expect the same thing from Dimpy cos its her emotions & her POV at the end of the day..But thats also one reason why i support Gautam..Call him fake, call him annoying whatever but he is a lot better than the rest of them IMO LOL

Lmao. Theek hain. She gave him dand. And bb chose the dand. Not her fault. And I don't blame her for going ballistic on him. He started his rite wrong gyaan when she was talking to Punz and she tried to explain. He didn't listen and started dosti ka jhaap and how her friends are no more. As in him ..

Then next morning he was downrite rude after breaking mugs (even Punz said bb ka damaad hain kya. Tu kaun hain) and he said yahan doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain. Of course she will go after him all out ... It's his issue to sort as he messed it up and all he is doing if u see LF is bitch about her with Punz and Pritam and we know what Pritam thinks of her LOL ...

+100000
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Okay i guess we can agree to disagree cos this is never gonna end LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP.Dilwale.

-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Oh god I'm losing it...
W*F is wrong with my account?
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
It keeps on logging out every other minute
:@
Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Gautsm did not use the two women! Use karna ise toh bilkul nahi bolte jo gautam ne kiya hai. He owed to dimpy and he stood by her 90 per cent of the times!! She is disappointed with him cool. She should br coz she is his ffiend bu she is contradicting her own sentence. When shr came she said sonali used u now sge said you used her. Wah!
Gautam kyu aaya uske paas aaj?? Coz she affected him. Thats why he said it hurt him the way she called him nakli and user in front of salman. Toh ismei kya galat hai? I still dont find problem with salman coz I understand her disappointment with him but in her anger she has gone too far which I dont like.

Go to top