Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bindaas Bol-CC#12 Invite Only. New thread in post 2 (Page 107)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BouncerNo1

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Mohit Gulati looks like Ajaz khan :D

Wink.. Since ajaz is int he house .. everyone looks more beautiful

And sirf entertainment hI entertainment. :)

I saw a lot of LF yesterday. First time in whole Season ajaz was leading the dance in GA and all the HMs danced together in GA...and they been dancing whole Day. Even people like gauti who can't dance for nuts was dancing on and off I heard.

Ajazzz...

AJAZ in da Biggboss house .. and now everyone is having fun.. sigh what can i say besides this man deserves his own house.. Colors needs to have a contract with him asap ..
how do i watch lf..

and i dont have iphone or mac.. Not a apple person . SAMSUNG all the way for this chick

+1000000. :).

I am an apple guy so not sure how u download BB app on Samsung. On iPhone we changed our iTunes account to India and downloaded app ... Try making an India Samsung account ?

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Mohit Gulati looks like Ajaz khan :D

Wink.. Since ajaz is int he house .. everyone looks more beautiful

And sirf entertainment hI entertainment. :)

I saw a lot of LF yesterday. First time in whole Season ajaz was leading the dance in GA and all the HMs danced together in GA...and they been dancing whole Day. Even people like gauti who can't dance for nuts was dancing on and off I heard.

Ajazzz...
<font size="4">yeh ajaz itna uchalta hai na logo ko mock karne par uska yeh 1% bhi jhel nahi saktaLOLLOL..isne ali par shaving foarm se le kar pata nahi kya kya daala hai...yeh uska 1% kar le toh man jau uskoOuchOuchOuch...we have seen last season usko servant ka task diya tha toh kitne drame kiye theLOL..abhi bigboss isko chala rehe hai 10 din baad utaar denge aur housemates ko revenge ka muaka denge tab dekhna kitna pagal hota hai yeh ajazOuch</font>

Mere ko to uska bow tie as chela and fun yaad hain. Usmwy bhi he had a lot of fun.

Already Ali and him are Kewl. Ali gave him tagda massage on shoulder and all in LF in morning LOL. And was with him and around him all the time LOL. After all ajaz hain woh LOL.
liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by liberiangirl

ab kya kah diya gautam ne dimpy ne baare jo itna naaraz ho gayiOuch...gautam said aapke father...pyaar se baat karo...hua kya jo itna bhadak gayiDead

Yaar jo bhi hain, family shd never come into the picture!!  How does it matter what Dimpy's father is or is not?  I think GG was wrong here.
if he didn;t tried to downgrade her family then its fine...par exactly kaha kya?

He said "tum ek lawyer ki beti ho, acchi tareeke se baat karo".

gazab dramebaaz hai dimpyLOLLOLLOLfaltu ka footage and rona dhonaDead...he didn;t degraded her family at all

Rona dhona was absolutely not needed.  She should have just told him off for getting her family into the picture.   I still believe that family should be off limits no matter how they are being referenced.  Again, how does it matter what Dimpy's father is or is not?  That's none of GG's concern!  So is he going to measure up Dimpy based on what her father has done in his life?  Ridiculous!

GG didnt have a dad's presence in his life.  So as a matter of fact, if someone tells him, he doesnt have a dad and hence he is like this, would he like it?  Nahi na...to family pe mat jao na.  Sort it out between yourselves.  GG is definitely wrong here.

But again, rona dhona was a little too much!  I think more than anything she is very angry and disappointed in GG for not supporting her and for undermining her friendship and her contribution towards his game.  And there too, I think she is right.  He never appreciated anything that she has done for him.

Edited by liberiangirl - 30 December 2014 at 10:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged

<font size="4">ab kya kah diya gautam ne dimpy ne baare jo itna naaraz ho gayiOuch...gautam said aapke father...pyaar se baat karo...hua kya jo itna bhadak gayiDead</font>

Yaar jo bhi hain, family shd never come into the picture!! How does it matter what Dimpy's father is or is not? I think GG was wrong here.
<font size="4">if he didn;t tried to downgrade her family then its fine...par exactly kaha kya?</font>

<font size="4">gazab dramebaaz hai dimpyLOLLOLLOLfaltu ka footage and rona dhonaDead...he didn;t degraded her family at all</font>

Baap pe kyun gaya gauti ... Dolly bindra style. He shouldn't mention baap. Bas. Usney kya drama kiya tha with pranit on baap... Personal nahee hota to theek hain ...aur dimpy to waisey bhi depresses hain all alone... So it's kind of expected in that state...

Chalo no worries. All this don't matter cuz ajaz is here LOL
 he didn;t said any thing wrong abt her family or father...praneet was mentioned how there is no father and how he behaving in show in weirdly ..there is diffrence...dimpy aur depressLOLLOL woh doosro ko depress kar de 1 min meinLOLLOL...she was doing fine and giving gyan kairshma and upen she was absoulty fineLOL there was no sign of depression only footage kha rahi thiLOL
-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Oh god
Pri_BS IF-Sizzlerz
Pri_BS
Pri_BS

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Oh god
Kya hua?LOL
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Rona dhona was absolutely not needed.  She should have just told him off for getting her family into the picture.   I still believe that family should be off limits no matter how they are being referenced.  Again, how does it matter what Dimpy's father is or is not?  That's none of GG's concern!  So is he going to measure up Dimpy based on what her father has done in his life?  Ridiculous!

GG didnt have a dad's presence in his life.  So as a matter of fact, if someone tells him, he doesnt have a dad and hence he is like this, would he like it?  Nahi na...to family pe mat jao na.  Sort it out between yourselves.  GG is definitely wrong here.

But again, rona dhona was a little too much!  I think more than anything she is very angry and disappointed in GG for not supporting her and for undermining her friendship and her contribution towards his game.  And there too, I think she is right.  He never appreciated anything that she has done for him.

But LG, he referred to her father in a positive way..It was a compliment..If he had said, bilkul apne baap pe gayi hai or said something derogatory about her parents, its a different thing altogether..But he actually said ' your father is a lawyer aur tum aise bath kar rahi ho'..Its a very normal comment IMO but am probably biased LOL  He was actually complimenting her father..Not degrading her family in anyway..It was a gross over-reaction on her part..She actually told him today that he is fake & uses ppl..And that he apparently used Diandra, Sonali & Dimpy to stay in the game..Still Gautam din react..How does she expect him to understand her then? She has been annoying him the past one week, made him the sevak & what not..And she keeps bringing up Diandra for no reason..And Gautam passes one harmless comment & she starts crying Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.Pri_BS-AAMIRnSHERRY-fire_gun

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged

<font size="4">ab kya kah diya gautam ne dimpy ne baare jo itna naaraz ho gayiOuch...gautam said aapke father...pyaar se baat karo...hua kya jo itna bhadak gayiDead</font>

Yaar jo bhi hain, family shd never come into the picture!! How does it matter what Dimpy's father is or is not? I think GG was wrong here.
<font size="4">if he didn;t tried to downgrade her family then its fine...par exactly kaha kya?</font>

<font size="4">gazab dramebaaz hai dimpyLOLLOLLOLfaltu ka footage and rona dhonaDead...he didn;t degraded her family at all</font>

Rona dhona was absolutely not needed. She should have just told him off for getting her family into the picture. I still believe that family should be off limits no matter how they are being referenced. Again, how does it matter what Dimpy's father is or is not? That's none of GG's concern! So is he going to measure up Dimpy based on what her father has done in his life? Ridiculous!

GG didnt have a dad's presence in his life. So as a matter of fact, if someone tells him, he doesnt have a dad and hence he is like this, would he like it? Nahi na...to family pe mat jao na. Sort it out between yourselves. GG is definitely wrong here.

But again, rona dhona was a little too much! I think more than anything she is very angry and disappointed in GG for not supporting her and for undermining her friendship and her contribution towards his game. And there too, I think she is right. He never appreciated anything that she has done for him.

+10000000

Go to top