Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

She has messed up her face..Must be plastic surgery..Sana looks a lot prettier than her at this point πŸ˜†

Sana was cute in s6 also. According to me :) and is a bubbly girl. Not like tanna. I like sana in a way ...I have even seen her LF videos from bb6. Kya stories banatee thee and were funny. Have u ever seen her bird ki story she told a few HMs?

Originally posted by: rupa_6

I remember that season. Oh boy, that season was season of epic fights.
Sky and Sid were big time bullies tbh. Mehak is someone who wouldn't let go of things easily. She would go on and on and on to no limits.
Imagine if Dimpy and Mehak are in one team , God knws whats gonna happen.

Btw, Mehak looks anorexicπŸ˜†

Mere ko fan figure laga to its obvious ladkio ko anorexic lagega. I have heard that comment many times when I say fab figure ...πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rupa_6

I remember that season. Oh boy, that season was season of epic fights.
Sky and Sid were big time bullies tbh. Mehak is someone who wouldn't let go of things easily. She would go on and on and on to no limits.
Imagine if Dimpy and Mehak are in one team , God knws whats gonna happen.

Btw, Mehak looks anorexic πŸ˜†

PM was the best contestant that season man..So so unfair that they evicted her..She was way better than Mehak, Sid & Sky πŸ˜†  Sky was on a different level..He literally din give a damn about anyone..Not even Salman πŸ˜†   Mehak had a lot of support mainly because Sky was downright offensive & she stood up to him..But she is a big drama queen..I remember once she came back after eviction, she told Sid that ppl hate Sky outside & women & kids fell down at her feet & appreciated her for taking on a bully like Sky πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Mere ko fan figure laga to its obvious ladkio ko anorexic lagega. I have heard that comment many times when I say fab figure ...πŸ˜†

Hahaha...really ?? she looked really nice in season 5 ...now she more toned down (sounds better right πŸ˜†)
Ok new thread link in page 1 post 2. 150 pages reached.
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Sana was cute in s6 also. According to me :) and is a bubbly girl. Not like tanna. I like sana in a way ...I have even seen her LF videos from bb6. Kya stories banatee thee and were funny. Have u ever seen her bird ki story she told a few HMs?

Yeah Sana is pretty..And a fabulous dancer..I hated her with Rajeev & Ashka though..Different kind of creepy πŸ€’πŸ˜†  I have heard that story..Salman used to adore Sana in that season πŸ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

PM was the best contestant that season man..So so unfair that they evicted her..She was way better than Mehak, Sid & Sky πŸ˜†  Sky was on a different level..He literally din give a damn about anyone..Not even Salman πŸ˜†   Mehak had a lot of support mainly because Sky was downright offensive & she stood up to him..But she is a big drama queen..I remember once she came back after eviction, she told Sid that ppl hate Sky outside & women & kids fell down at her feet & appreciated her for taking on a bully like Sky πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Pooja Missra was amazing πŸ˜†
Sid and Sky were good friends but then suddenly became biggest rivals...lol
Do u remember why they fought?
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Pooja Missra was amazing πŸ˜†
Sid and Sky were good friends but then suddenly became biggest rivals...lol
Do u remember why they fought?

Na i don..I only remember it was Sid & Sky v Mehak & then it became Sid & Mehak v Sky..And PM v everyone πŸ˜†
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

For sure, PM's eviction was very unfair in the history of BB so far. 
she was acting psychotic lately but loved the way she used to deal with Sky and Sid. 

@bold - I remember that . And Sid fell for that and became her bestie. 
Btw, that season had the worst winner ever ...hated Juhi to the core and her group.

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Na i don..I only remember it was Sid & Sky v Mehak & then it became Sid & Mehak v Sky..And PM v everyone πŸ˜†

I used to like Sid more than Mehek and sky lol
Sky vs Sid was always entertaining...i remember once sid was swimming and sky was taunting him..sid went straight to him and started abusing like anything lol...Amar had to stop them